Painesville man hospitalized after po...

Painesville man hospitalized after police shock him twice with a Taser

There are 4 comments on the The Plain Dealer story from Jun 30, 2010, titled Painesville man hospitalized after police shock him twice with a Taser. In it, The Plain Dealer reports that:

A 37-year-old Painesville man was hospitalized this weekend after police shocked him twice with a Taser while investigating a domestic violence report over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Plain Dealer.

wiseman

Media, PA

#1 Jul 1, 2010
i'm am sure he deserved it.
MentorCardinal

Erie, PA

#2 Jul 2, 2010
Wiseman,

You do not know the situation, When ever Domestic Violence is called the man is alway 100% the supsect (Like women never are violent against men) So please violence should always be the last resort!

I hope you get a Domestic called on you and get tasered then we will see how loing youll be saying he deserved it!
wiseman

Media, PA

#3 Jul 5, 2010
MentorCardinal wrote:
Wiseman,
You do not know the situation, When ever Domestic Violence is called the man is alway 100% the supsect (Like women never are violent against men) So please violence should always be the last resort!
I hope you get a Domestic called on you and get tasered then we will see how loing youll be saying he deserved it!
i'm sure you'll deserve it.

Since: Oct 11

Perrysburg, OH

#4 Oct 30, 2011
You individuals who praise the Painesville police for their duty in subduing a male with a taser for allegedly abusing a female do not know the Painesvile police and how they "operate". It would be foolish to automatically arrive at a conclusion that due to a female raising her voice sounding like distress would either a) not be lying to entrap and frame the male in question or b)that the Painesville police were not lying about the entire incident leading up to the tasing and that they would not handle the incident incompetently and like spineless, mindless weasels who like fruit loops, abuse whoever they can-including if there are more than one "cop" in the "offender's" area. The Painesville police are some of the most inept, acediac, ignorant, foolish Police I have encountered in some time if not ever. Believing in their ultimate superiority in most things,they rarely do their job with any American values, w/o indecency, and may as well have stayed at McDonald's sleeping in their vehicle than responding as they usually handle serious issues and concerns as if they are being "held up" while they could be doing something better, like receiving a Big Mac or listening to high school sports on the radio(losers.....). More to be stated later....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Painesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. John's home for girls, painesville, ohio (Apr '15) Jul 2 Joanne Marcks Gri... 26
News Undocumented immigrant accused of Ohio murder (Aug '15) Jun 25 leiwang2012 3
Ann Edgington (Jun '09) Jun '17 Kim Koenig 6
Richard bardo has warrants out for his arrest i... Jun '17 Rockstar 1
my daughter started birth control (May '14) Jun '17 Rockstar 2
News Heilind and De Nora plan big adjacent facilitie... May '17 Fedup 1
News Lyndhurst ex-mayor to serve 30-day term (May '06) Apr '17 lavon affair 7

Painesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Painesville Mortgages