2.7 Magnitude Earthquake Felt in Madi...

2.7 Magnitude Earthquake Felt in Madison Twp.

There are 39 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Apr 24, 2010, titled 2.7 Magnitude Earthquake Felt in Madison Twp.. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

MADISON TWP., Ohio -- A small earthquake woke residents up in Madison Township Saturday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Seriously

Wellington, OH

#1 Apr 24, 2010
I will not watch channel 8 news again. I could not believe in the middle of the broadcast, we had to see that they were remodeling their green room. How is this NEWS?? How about how many of our soldiers have died today? There is so many other events affecting our lives and we have to watch you remodel!!
Pat

Lakewood, OH

#2 Apr 24, 2010
Woot!
Teresa

Akron, OH

#3 Apr 24, 2010
it was the most amazing thing that happend in my 17 years of living !!
Beth

United States

#4 Apr 24, 2010
It felt more like an explosion to me! I lived in California for years and it just felt different. I thought an explosion had occured on I90 or that a gas line had ignited. Waiting for the aftershocks...
St Woods

United States

#5 Apr 24, 2010
oddly enough there was a 2.8 at 8pm in Quebec across the lake....according to usgs website.
Singer

United States

#6 Apr 24, 2010
Who won Cleveland Idol 2010? and why is it not posted anywhere? I've been looking for weeks and still can't find the winner anywhere.
Just One Witness

AOL

#7 Apr 24, 2010
The Scriptures teach us that God’s love is a holy love.
“God is light; in Him is no darkness at all.” 1 John 1: 5
Yes, God is love. This is true. But we must also remember that God’s holy nature cannot overlook sin.Sin creates an imbalance in the moral order of the world which the Lord cannot overlook.There are many verses in the Scriptures that refer to God’s “wrath” or anger when dealing with sin. God’s wrath means that God’s holy nature is opposed to all sin. God cannot deal with good and evil the same way—to do so would be to deny His own perfect nature.
In Sept. of 2009, I emailed a friend in Israel about a prophetic event the Lord had revealed to me. The Lord did not tell me the name of the nation. Only that an earthquake was coming and a specific prophecy. Here is what I emailed my friend:
"E,
I had another vision from the L-rd and I don't know who to tell, so I'll tell you.
I have a Jer. 1:5 calling on my life and L-rd showed me today that His judgment is about to fall on a nation.He had me strike a rock and I saw in the spirit the rock break and the ground shatter in many directions.
He told me His judgment will fall on a nation, and He will pulverize the nation to dust and bring down that house.(I also heard of a flooding of some sort.) Usually, He reveals to me the name of the nation, but this time He did not.
He had me do this while the Israeli Prime Minister was addressing the UN today at 1:17 pm.(I know the nation it not Israel.)
He revealed to me about the swine flu and the economy situation before it happened, and also the war with Israel, so I expect this to happen too.
Blessings to your ministry,"
I understand that this is not something anyone wants to read or hear. And the fact that I only have an email dating 24/09/2009 is not proof for the general reader.
Also it is vague because I do not mention the nation of Haiti. So this won't be good for most people, and will anger most because it mention's God's judgment.
However, I must tell what the Lord tells me to say. I think we forget that our Lord is Holy, Holy, Holy, but He is also very kind and loving.
He wants us to repent and turn to Him. If you look at my twitter posts at http://twitter.com/wonwitness you will see
He had me pray "In wrath remember mercy” a few hours before the earthquake hit Haiti.
My point is this, Yeshua / Jesus is coming soon. Are you at peace with God?
Great North American Earthquake Prophecy
On January 7, 2010 the Lord spoke to me that a great earthquake will strike the North American continent.
This is the post that I recorded on my BlogSpot http://wonwitness.blogspot.com/ on that date:
“What I am hearing: "The Heavens and Earth will proclaim My glory. I Am preparing My staff for a great blow on this continent--North America."
I believe the L-rd has spoken to me that a great earthquake will hit North America.
I think the great earthquake may hit in the time August/September of this year or 2011. I am unsure of the time. I must spend more time in prayer and listen.
However, sometimes the L-rd will confirm the word He gives me by allowing a smaller version of the prophecy to be fulfilled first.
I would not be surprised if we saw an earthquake in North America sometime soon as a confirmation, or perhaps even two smaller shakes as confirmations.
If this is from the L-rd, He will confirm it and it will come to pass.”
Now I have told you before it happens, so that when it happens, you may believe. Jesus is Lord. Jesus is coming soon.
You can also view the original twitter post on my twitter account on Jan. 7, 2010. As of today, it is still there if you scroll down by clicking on the "more" button. http://twitter.com/wonwitness
This is how the L-rd confirmed this prophecy:
· A 6.5 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Eureka California Saturday Jan. 9 at 4:27 p.m.
On January 12, 2010, a 7.0 magnitude earthquake struck Haiti. Haiti is part of the North American continent.
ttt

North Ridgeville, OH

#8 Apr 24, 2010
Seriously wrote:
I will not watch channel 8 news again. I could not believe in the middle of the broadcast, we had to see that they were remodeling their green room. How is this NEWS?? How about how many of our soldiers have died today? There is so many other events affecting our lives and we have to watch you remodel!!
Stupid democrat!
vvv

Maple Heights, OH

#9 Apr 24, 2010
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid democrat!
i agree
Your Mama

Jamestown, NY

#10 Apr 25, 2010
Did I feel what?

“Living the life.”

Since: Mar 10

Bay Village, OH

#11 Apr 25, 2010
Why can't you type Lord? It's not His name, just one of His titles.
Just One Witness wrote:
Yes, God is love. This is true. But we must also remember that God’s holy nature cannot overlook sin.Sin creates an imbalance in the moral order of the world which the Lord cannot overlook.There are many verses in the Scriptures that refer to God’s “wrath” or anger when dealing with sin. God’s wrath means that God’s holy nature is opposed to all sin. God cannot deal with good and evil the same way—to do so would be to deny His own perfect nature.
you will see
He had me pray "In wrath remember mercy” a few hours before the earthquake hit Haiti.
On January 7, 2010 the Lord spoke to me that a great earthquake will strike the North American continent.
This is the post that I recorded on my BlogSpot http://wonwitness.blogspot.com/ on that date:
“What I am hearing: "The Heavens and Earth will proclaim My glory. I Am preparing My staff for a great blow on this continent--North America."
I believe the L-rd has spoken to me that a great earthquake will hit North America.
I think the great earthquake may hit in the time August/September of this year or 2011. I am unsure of the time. I must spend more time in prayer and listen.
However, sometimes the L-rd will confirm the word He gives me by allowing a smaller version of the prophecy to be fulfilled first.
I would not be surprised if we saw an earthquake in North America sometime soon as a confirmation, or perhaps even two smaller shakes as confirmations.
Now I have told you before it happens, so that when it happens, you may believe. Jesus is Lord. Jesus is coming soon.
You can also view the original twitter post on my twitter account on Jan. 7, 2010. As of today, it is still there if you scroll down by clicking on the "more" button. http://twitter.com/wonwitness
On January 12, 2010, a 7.0 magnitude earthquake struck Haiti. Haiti is part of the North American continent.
heidi

Cleveland, OH

#12 Apr 25, 2010
funny how you assume everyone in madison is asleep by 10pm on a sat night lol
Your Mama

Jamestown, NY

#13 Apr 25, 2010
Hubby sho be mad now! He thought we be makin some good lovin!
Nic

Painesville, OH

#15 Apr 25, 2010
Your Mama wrote:
Hubby sho be mad now! He thought we be makin some good lovin!
What a stupid comment!
Nic

Painesville, OH

#16 Apr 25, 2010
Just One Witness wrote:
In Sept. of 2009, I emailed a friend in Israel about a prophetic event the Lord had revealed to me. The Lord did not tell me the name of the nation. Only that an earthquake was coming and a specific prophecy. Here is what I emailed my friend:
"E,
I had another vision from the L-rd and I don't know who to tell, so I'll tell you.
I have a Jer. 1:5 calling on my life and L-rd showed me today that His judgment is about to fall on a nation.He had me strike a rock and I saw in the spirit the rock break and the ground shatter in many directions.
He told me His judgment will fall on a nation, and He will pulverize the nation to dust and bring down that house.(I also heard of a flooding of some sort.) Usually, He reveals to me the name of the nation, but this time He did not.
He had me do this while the Israeli Prime Minister was addressing the UN today at 1:17 pm.(I know the nation it not Israel.)
He revealed to me about the swine flu and the economy situation before it happened, and also the war with Israel, so I expect this to happen too.
Blessings to your ministry,"
I understand that this is not something anyone wants to read or hear. And the fact that I only have an email dating 24/09/2009 is not proof for the general reader.
Also it is vague because I do not mention the nation of Haiti. So this won't be good for most people, and will anger most because it mention's God's judgment.
However, I must tell what the Lord tells me to say. I think we forget that our Lord is Holy, Holy, Holy, but He is also very kind and loving.
He wants us to repent and turn to Him. If you look at my twitter posts at http://twitter.com/wonwitness you will see
So true! God
Shawn

Chittenango, NY

#17 Apr 25, 2010
Felt like a car hit the house. Walked outside and everyone on the street was outside standing around saying the same thing. We live in the village of Madison. Great chance to teach the kids about earth quakes in general though.
Wilhelm

Elyria, OH

#18 Apr 25, 2010
Is it my imagination, or is there a quake epicenter cluster in NE OH and vicinity?
Duece duece

Medina, OH

#19 Apr 25, 2010
Wilhem, there are quite a few fault lines in Ohio I believe, but the are covered by so much stuff(sedimenatary I think, my bro is the geologist lol) they aren't serious quakes.

“One Sarcastic Dog.”

Since: Jul 09

Juvenalian Satire

#20 Apr 25, 2010
sadly at that moment i told my son to pull my finger now he thinks im evil.
After Shock

AOL

#21 Apr 25, 2010
I thought Public Official Number 1 fell off the couch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Painesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DownTown Willoughby bar scene single friendly o... Aug 28 Seriouslady 2
News Undocumented immigrant accused of Ohio murder Aug 28 Seriouslady 2
St. John's home for girls, painesville, ohio Aug 25 Lyn 3
best gyro will rip you off Aug 23 Boo K 1
News Illegal immigrant ordered freed by feds now sus... Jul '15 Urineidiot 1
Garage sale Jul '15 Ssamer88 1
News Victoria Bascom pleads guilty, accepts unusual ... Jun '15 DILF 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Painesville Mortgages