Immigrants from Painesville protest deportations outside Cleveland federal building

Aug 23, 2011 Full story: The Plain Dealer 14

About 100 Hispanic immigrants who reside in Painesville rallied against deportations in front of the Anthony J. Celebreeze Federal Building in downtown Cleveland Tuesday afternoon.

Full Story

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 23, 2011
America is the laughingstock of the world over how we coddle these criminal parasites. They come here and steal jobs, benefits, and identities from the citizens and then PROTEST when they are told to leave!!!

hang all illegals. and with a short drop.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 24, 2011
"The group used English-written signs to express their message. Most of the signs referred to separation of families that immigrants face.

A child held a sign that said: "I need my dad I've been w/o him for 1 year now."

I am sick of this tactic being used, putting blame on our laws, rather than on the idiots who are ignoring our laws. They choose to have baby after baby, when they know full well in the back of their heads, that they can be picked up at any time, revealing what that their status is... illegal invasion, resulting in deportation. THEY CHOSE to tempt the fates and break our laws, the laws were enacted to protect Americans from the invasion by cretins like these third world thieves. They have to face the facts, they are the masters of their own choices, and when pne chooses poorly, there are always going to be consequences that one must face...in this case, why do the families have to be broken, why can't they take their ten kids with them? Oh, wait, are they reluctant to give up their taxpayer-funded freebies, and the prospect of have to be responsible for the kids they dropped while here, is more than they can handle??? Imagine that. It always comes back to the almighty dollar, not the fact that their families will be separated.
HoneyE

Orrville, OH

#3 Aug 25, 2011
Deport them too!! Stop the anchor baby crap, let them have their children then send them back across the border!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 26, 2011
Everywhere there is a protest by or supporting illegal aliens, there should be ICE buses ready to pack and roll. Keep the families together....ship them all back whence they came.
Big Blue Buses

Omaha, NE

#5 Aug 26, 2011
I'd be meeting the protestors with ICE buses!

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 Aug 26, 2011
Publius51 wrote:
Everywhere there is a protest by or supporting illegal aliens, there should be ICE buses ready to pack and roll. Keep the families together....ship them all back whence they came.
To hell with buses, employ the trains, and maybe some cattle cars. If they can come here packed like sardines in the back of an enclosed truck w/ little fresh air, a cattle car should be a lot more comfy for the return trip!
butt cheese

Mentor, OH

#7 Aug 26, 2011
get em outa here and stay out of mentor

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 26, 2011
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
To hell with buses, employ the trains, and maybe some cattle cars. If they can come here packed like sardines in the back of an enclosed truck w/ little fresh air, a cattle car should be a lot more comfy for the return trip!
You mean like these??

http://laurenreagan.com/wp-content/uploads/20...

http://www.spaceg.com/multimedia/collection/i...
nomoreillegals

South Bend, IN

#9 Aug 26, 2011
Publius51 wrote:
too funny...these people are just plain stupid...

“REMEMBER (SMILE) GOD LOVES YOU”

Mentor on the Lake

#10 Sep 6, 2011
I think that it is sad that this country truly supports illegal immigration, through everything we do, except acknowledge that we do. We support it through allowing companies to hire these people, by renting to them, by purchasing drugs from them. The illegal immigrant on one hand is very welcomed here, and the same person on the other hand is saying that it is not right, can't have it both ways people. I say I do not blame the immigrants, but the people who make it very easy for them to come here without following the rules. Mostly tax rules? God bless.

Mentor on the Lake

#11 Sep 6, 2011
teddyr4me wrote:
"The group used English-written signs to express their message. Most of the signs referred to separation of families that immigrants face.
A child held a sign that said: "I need my dad I've been w/o him for 1 year now."
I am sick of this tactic being used, putting blame on our laws, rather than on the idiots who are ignoring our laws. They choose to have baby after baby, when they know full well in the back of their heads, that they can be picked up at any time, revealing what that their status is... illegal invasion, resulting in deportation. THEY CHOSE to tempt the fates and break our laws, the laws were enacted to protect Americans from the invasion by cretins like these third world thieves. They have to face the facts, they are the masters of their own choices, and when pne chooses poorly, there are always going to be consequences that one must face...in this case, why do the families have to be broken, why can't they take their ten kids with them? Oh, wait, are they reluctant to give up their taxpayer-funded freebies, and the prospect of have to be responsible for the kids they dropped while here, is more than they can handle??? Imagine that. It always comes back to the almighty dollar, not the fact that their families will be separated.
How do you feel about the companies that hire, the landlords that rent and the people who buy the drugs off of the illegal immigrants? Don't that play a big role in this too? Most of us indirectly benefit from the legals here and do not want the benefits to change, because it appears no one wants the jobs the illegals are getting. I like Mexicans, most of them have been very nice to me. No hard feelings with your comment, God bless.

Mentor on the Lake

#12 Sep 6, 2011
Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
America is the laughingstock of the world over how we coddle these criminal parasites. They come here and steal jobs, benefits, and identities from the citizens and then PROTEST when they are told to leave!!!
hang all illegals. and with a short drop.
Hang them? that is inappropriate, sorry.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Location hidden

#13 Sep 6, 2011
Karl Hubrath wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel about the companies that hire, the landlords that rent and the people who buy the drugs off of the illegal immigrants? Don't that play a big role in this too? Most of us indirectly benefit from the legals here and do not want the benefits to change, because it appears no one wants the jobs the illegals are getting. I like Mexicans, most of them have been very nice to me. No hard feelings with your comment, God bless.
Let me preface my repsonse with the fact that I appreciate the civil tone of your comment. In repsonse to your questions, I put the blame on both illegals and the companes that hire them. Illegals undercut Americans, and as a result those Americans have to search for work or go on unemployment if they are unable to find another job. Both the companies and the illegals are creating a negative situaton for American families. Do you honestly think Americans don't want to do construction work, painting jobs, to cook at restaurants, to work as domestics, and many more jobs that I didn't mention. Only a very small percentage work in agriculutre if that it was you were referring to. Think about this, if a landlord were to deny an illegal to rent his property, don't you think that those illegals wouldn't ro running to get an immigrant advocate group to go after that landlord? They are getting bolder and more vocal every day, because nobody has the cojones to actually get a handle on this problem, Of course I think the people who purchase their drugs are idiots to put that poison in their bodies.
When the taxpayer is picking up the slack to help fund illegals' families, I hardly think that we are indirectly benefitting from the illegals' presence here; quite frankly, it is totally just the opposite. I guess the most we can do is agree that we disagree.
Spiggers

Wickliffe, OH

#14 Sep 7, 2011
Round them up and haul them out. They took our jobs...they took our jobs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Painesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i eat my own poo (Jun '11) Jan 19 tomisito 20
Review: Ray Poyar Auto Sales Inc Jan 14 bill 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mentor, OH (Jul '10) Jan 2 Niggtard 28
How Many Got Kilt in the School Shootout (Feb '12) Nov '14 Redneck 16
Dustin Wilkinson come out of the closet Nov '14 Dong 2
Maggie simcic (May '14) Oct '14 Dustin 3
what happened to Doll Elliott Aug '14 gedjad 1
Painesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web