Riverside Schools face new budget cuts

Riverside Schools face new budget cuts

There are 1 comment on the NewsNet5.com story from May 11, 2011, titled Riverside Schools face new budget cuts. In it, NewsNet5.com reports that:

The Riverside Local School District Board of Education in Painesville in Lake County held a three-hour town hall meeting Tuesday night at the high school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsNet5.com.

Just Curious

San Diego, CA

#1 May 11, 2011
It seems to me that schools across the country are cutting, cutting, cutting to the point of ridiculousness. Nobody understands and no clear explanations are given. It's the same here in Colorado. I'll say it again. To me it seems like obvious misappropriation of funds. What are they doing with all of the money? Show the students and parents the budget and put it to a vote as for what to cut. Show the people you're not recklessly spending and maybe they won't be so reluctant to vote no on a levy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Painesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackie Mazza/Carroll/Kidd Wed johanna2654 1
Ann Edgington (Jun '09) Apr 25 flaguy 4
What is being built in the Great Lakes Mall par... Apr 18 hoopla 1
News Border Patrol Refused Detainer for Illegal Alie... Apr 13 HOLLA ISABELLA 4
Dustin Wilkinson come out of the closet (Oct '14) Mar '16 Mark 3
News Salt is leaking into marsh (Jul '07) Jan '16 fuckstick 3
i eat my own poo (Jun '11) Dec '15 Giraffe Lover 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Painesville Mortgages