Heyya guys and gals of Maui. I'm visiting and staying in Kihei, and its just such a wonderful little corner of the world ... However, I have a slight problem. While I got to travel this time for a very low cost thanks to my wonderful family, they are a pretty high strung bunch and I'm anything but. After have very brief conversations with locals in Honolulu and Maui, I'm really interested in meeting more of the locals and having someone to hang out with a bit. If anyone is interested, please post and we'll figure out a way to contact one another. I know its a little weird to simply post this up on a message board, but ... truth be told I'm a tad on the shy side getting started. I don't need/want a guide per say, but having someone to hang out with would be wonderful. I'm 25, male, well traveled, and reasonably well read. I have a terrible habit of being a touch too polite for most. I enjoy a bit of everything and am happy to try just about anything. I'm not as clean cut as I appear, but I can discuss anything under the sun (except pop culture). Anyway, just giving this a shot as craigslist failed me for now. Thanks for your time!