Town board and Town manager cause fai...

Town board and Town manager cause fair to be canceled.

Posted in the Pahrump Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
VOTEemOUT

Pahrump, NV

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Great job Vicky Parker and Bill Kolbarger. You have succeeded and destroying yet another Pahrump tradition.

Is it a city enough for you yet? Chasing off PAVED, using the funds for the fair for studies and an airport?

F**K YOU town board.

Read it and weep, the leftists win again.. VOTE THESE IDIOTS OUT in November. Advisory board ONLY

http://i.imgur.com/jHFOd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GGMTE.jpg
Fong

Pahrump, NV

#2 Aug 14, 2012
PAVED STATES "The Horse is Dead" due to local government regulations.

Good, now lets vote the town board out and let the county run things. These town board idiots are the ones that put the regulations in place to start with.
James

Pahrump, NV

#3 Aug 14, 2012
And the best part of all this sh|t was Lopez bitching about it being political.

Bitch you MADE THIS WHOLE TOWN all political with your support of a failed town manager, support of politically motivated left wing crap support of incorporation, and the rest of your rah rah go leftists postings.

You made it miserable, NOW MOVE the hell away from here you partisan hack.
Sandy

Pahrump, NV

#4 Aug 14, 2012
Yup, she is starting her sh|t already..

Positive Pahrump: "Rumor has it Paved representatives are asking residents to show up to tonight's TB meeting and speak up... My opinion is everyone should find something better to do with their time and let Pave and everyone else fight their own battles. Showing up to scream and point fingers at each other is just a waste a time and let's be honest it really never changes anything. Maybe someone could do another citizen arrest or blame someone new. Paved letter said it all for me... They talked about everyone but themselves not caring about the residents and their lack of empathy for our community."

Yeah who cares anyway Lopez, you already did your damage here. You are well on your way to being the most hated person in pahrump
Danny O

Pahrump, NV

#5 Aug 14, 2012
http://pavedpahrumpnv.blogspot.com/

Let them know how you feel.

also here

http://pahrumpfairandfestival.com/

And FLOOD the town board meeting tonight
Bill C

United States

#6 Aug 14, 2012
I command my minions to place the Town Board under citizen's arrest tonight. I know it will not work and I am an idiot but I like to hear myself talk.
Pamela

Pahrump, NV

#7 Aug 14, 2012
Of course Lopez does not want anyone to show up and complain, she helped cause the problem with her support of Mr Progressive Bill Kolbarger and now she wants to run and hide. What a coward she is.

She keeps saying PAVED is telling people to show up, WRONG, people started saying that they should show up.

Maybe, just maybe, if this town did not have its head up its ass trying to be like Los Angeles, we might be able to enjoy living here again.

Vote the damn town board out, this sets my choice in stone. They wanted all this big city security and big city regulations with high fees, the TOWN BOARD killed the fair and parade.
James

Pahrump, NV

#8 Aug 14, 2012
Bill C wrote:
I command my minions to place the Town Board under citizen's arrest tonight. I know it will not work and I am an idiot but I like to hear myself talk.
You are rit, you are.
Facts

Pahrump, NV

#10 Aug 14, 2012
Oh how cute, Little Lisa has to fight her hubbies battles.

Lisa C. Kohbarger: this non-profit needs to show their accounting statements; their signed contracts with vendors and all communications. with any groups or vendors that would be in attendance otherwise. This should have already been in place and they should have already had everything completed by now to have it up and running by next month. In this day and age of complaining about self-responsibility where does PAVED get to blame others for their lack of failure to perform? Ask any vendor from last year how much more they charged to have their booth at the festival. There should have been plenty of money to move forward with.

Blame PAVED ALL YOU WANT LISA, you know its YOUR HUSBANDS TOWN BOARD and his HIGH CITY COST RULES that killed this event.
Bill C

Pahrump, NV

#11 Aug 14, 2012
Bill C wrote:
Yes Stephanie and Michelle, we know, you hate us and mock us. Yawn. Move already. No one wants you 2 here.
Colleen S

United States

#12 Aug 14, 2012
There is my sexy little man Bill right there everybody so you better watch out. He knows how to shoot guns you know, well not good enough to win on the tv show but still pretty good. He will not stand to see his lady without funnel cakes and cotton candy! Go daddy Bill C!
Bill C

Pahrump, NV

#13 Aug 14, 2012
Another Positive Pahrumpian.
Bob A

Pahrump, NV

#14 Aug 14, 2012
What morons, they jack up the rules and regs, and then when people cant pay them, they try to blame them for not being ready? Are you kidding me. Also what kind of man has his wife do his talking for him. I think Bill could have the balls to speak up instead of sending his wife to fight his battles.
Bob A

Pahrump, NV

#15 Aug 14, 2012
And the Angry Boy speaks..

Bill Kohbarger creates the fees and rules and then complains that PAVED cant pay for it. Kolbarger WANTS this event killed off.
Events Suck Here

Pahrump, NV

#16 Aug 17, 2012
Hahaha they are trying to blame PAVED and Lopez is spreading lies about Paula Glidden again.

Paved did not kill this, your sorry town manager and town board of leftists came up with the higher fees and prison like security.

Now they are talking about TSA style security in the park for this tiny event Kohbarger wants to put on. Imagine having to go through a metal detector just to take your kids to the fair.
Events Suck Here

Pahrump, NV

#17 Aug 17, 2012
What a load of garbage.. the town board and manager are trying to portray this as "everyone pulling together and making this event happen"

Bullcrap, they are just tossing together a hodgepodge BS bunch of garbage and of course not having to pay their own FEES and deal with paying the sheriffs dept. All the positive nutcases are pretending that they are pulling this off. PLEASE, this will be a disaster as usual. Boycott Kolbarger's folly this year. 17 vendors lol what a joke. He is only doing this to save his and the town boards jobs.
surrounded by imbeciles

United States

#18 Aug 17, 2012
It's an election year, Vicky can parade around and spew how she saved the fair.
Perdumpian

Pahrump, NV

#19 Aug 20, 2012
Oh man, she is laying it on thick. Lopez is involved in this sham of "look at us we saved the fair"

She is shilling now for volunteers to help and vendors to show up. I paid for my booth and I will be asking for a refund. I paid PAVED and I want my money back. I refuse to participate in an event that is nothing more than a campaign to keep the town board and kolbarger.

I will "Come together" and "be a community" when you sh|tbirds stop trying to turn my town into a city.

Can you imagine she has the audacity to ask people to buy a ticket for welfare people who cant afford to go? What nerve. These scumbags get free food, free rent, and now I am supposed to "Buy an extra carnival ticket and one of the social agencies will give it away"

Its a recession, and YOUR PEOPLE killed this fair and parade lopez. They were too busy trying to city build and raise fees so sorry if I could care less about the parade. Go away.

I am sure since DorkBarger is involved in this thing, I can safely pre-quote the PVT and say "run better than ever before, why it was the best ever.. thank god for the town board omg they saved us!!!!"

But.. it will be without me and mine this year, and anyone else I can convince to stay away. Let everyone know, boycott this campaign event. I refuse to go through "airport style security" just to go to a fair.. and that is what they have planned.
Town Board

Pahrump, NV

#20 Aug 20, 2012
We have to spend all of your tax dollars on studies to see if we should build an airport or a water park that will be subsidized by taxpayers, that'a why we can't spend anything on HARVEST FEST. We even raised the taxes on old trailers so we can spend money on out of state consultants that have questionable ethics. If we get abolished,you may have some cash next year for a real good HARVEST FEST. Vote to abolish us in November.
Vicky Parker

France

#21 Aug 20, 2012
Wow, you people really are disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pahrump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A near riot at the VEA meeting 6 min VEA Contractor 14
New well coming online leads to water in Pahrum... 3 hr welllll 8
Big game hunter eaten by crocodiles 6 hr alvin chattering ... 6
Di$covery park making people ill now 6 hr Dan Shinhoofin 9
Any experience with local podiatry office? 11 hr Stephanie Lopiz 3
Mocking the mentally disabled? Seriously Dave? Tue Awkward 1
Is VEA about to give your money away? Mon roger 4

Pahrump Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance