Pahrump Film Festival

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Aug 25, 2012
Local movie makers and actors will be displaying their creative talents at this year’s Pahrump Film Festival, September 15th, 8:00pm, at K-7 Pizza’s outdoor theater, located at the corner of Hafen Ranch Road and Thousandaire.

Subjects to be shown will be action, drama, and original music videos (including the famous “Pahrump Bump”). Admission is free. Bring a friend and prepare to be entertained!

www.pahrumpfilmfestival.org
Colleen the Hut

Cypress, CA

#2 Aug 25, 2012
Bill and I made a special movie that we shot down at the Nye County Republican HQ after-hours. Everyone will love it.
Pahrump Film Festival

Pahrump, NV

#3 Aug 25, 2012
Colleen, if you are going to post on our threads you might try making sense. If you really did in fact make a movie, feel free to let us screen it and perhaps next year we can show it.

Since: Aug 12

Pahrump, NV

#4 Aug 25, 2012
Why not this year?
Jimmy Roninson

Pahrump, NV

#5 Aug 25, 2012
I'll bring my movie of people stealing campaign signs!
Dennis

Pahrump, NV

#6 Aug 26, 2012
Yes, and the flans under the signs that people were eating as they were stealing them. Must have more flans, must vote for incorporation and Obama
Ron K

Pahrump, NV

#7 Aug 26, 2012
If I win, I can be my first DUI case. LOL
Pahrump Film Festival

Las Vegas, NV

#8 Aug 26, 2012
Colleen the Hut wrote:
Bill and I made a special movie that we shot down at the Nye County Republican HQ after-hours. Everyone will love it.
Colleen,

The post under yours was not from us. Apparently, there is some confusion- somebody else using our name. If you go to the Nevada Secretary of State's web site and search the corporate name: Pahrump Film Festival, Inc., you'll see who all the people are that are in our organization.

If you have a movie to submit for our Sept. 15th fest, get it to us by Sept. 1st. Unlike other film fests, there is no submission fee. E-mail Geraldine via the web site, www.pahrumpfilmfestival.org
pahrupitude

Pahrump, NV

#9 Aug 29, 2012
Topix is not the place to be posting serious topics
Swerdlowe

United States

#10 Aug 30, 2012
pahrupitude wrote:
Topix is not the place to be posting serious topics
Then,how about this:

It was reported in an African newspaper, a few years ago, that a man was arrested for shooting tranquilizer darts at gorillas and then dressing them up in clown suits as they slept. It seems that the man enjoyed watching the gorillas stumble around in the clown suits as they slowly became fully awake.

(loosely transcribed from "The Can't Sleep Show", broadcast on KPAH.com )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pahrump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Accurate Window Tinting 36 min hotpinkfaerywings 16
Sharon Wehrly = more police checkpoints and C... 4 hr Kcid Uoy Kcuf 29
Marxhall and his thugs are desperate to win 7 hr ricky dicky 9
We have won 20 hr Bobn 8
Harley Kulkin's Legacy.. Mon Mike 6
Review: Accurate Window Tinting Mon Karen 2
Michael Horn & Ben Gully, getting Cozy at Alber... Mon SimZim 6
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Nye County was issued at September 16 at 1:05PM PDT

•••