Dear White Trash Girl In Walmart

Posted in the Pahrump Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Busted

Pahrump, NV

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Dear white trash girl dressed like Madonna from the 1980s, with tattoos all over your fat body, belly hanging out, short shorts and scummy boyfriend and possibly "Family" with you in Walmart.

The tattoo of "Daddy's Girl" (One word on each fat thigh) on your cellulite encrusted legs do nothing to make you look sexy.

If even possible, you were even LESS sexy as you and your "tribe" got into a car festooned with Obama 2012 stickers.
Perdump

Pahrump, NV

#3 Oct 8, 2012
She makes my Pee Nis Hard.
Teabaggers

West Covina, CA

#4 Oct 9, 2012
Strange how teabaggers scream freedom of speech, but next breath don't want it. Sure it was Bill Carn's wife
Bill D

Pahrump, NV

#5 Oct 9, 2012
It could have been S. Lopez.
Funny Guy

United States

#6 Oct 9, 2012
I always find this type of "girl" amusing to see in public- whether they support Dems or Repubs. It's usually best just to keep your fingers away from their mouths!
Billy

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Oct 9, 2012
Them Wall Martians are sure an interesting bunch
Nope

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Oct 9, 2012
Teabaggers wrote:
Strange how teabaggers scream freedom of speech, but next breath don't want it. Sure it was Bill Carn's wife
Probably not his wife. Despite multiple tries he can't seem to keep one around. Kind of like his one year stint with LVMPD. There is something this guy is hiding.
Robert H

Pahrump, NV

#9 Oct 9, 2012
We may open a ANAL BLEACHING SHOP.
lookie

Pahrump, NV

#10 Oct 10, 2012
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not his wife. Despite multiple tries he can't seem to keep one around. Kind of like his one year stint with LVMPD. There is something this guy is hiding.
Why its yet another slanderous comment by Stuffmefat Lopez
Teabaggers

West Covina, CA

#11 Oct 10, 2012
Sure of it..The guy sis a total nut job...I have now clue to who Lopez is....Nice try, but many out here that hate teabaggers
ChingaTuMadre

Pahrump, NV

#12 Oct 10, 2012
Teabaggers wrote:
Sure of it..The guy sis a total nut job...I have now clue to who Lopez is....Nice try, but many out here that hate teabaggers

Bullchit, you know who she is, you know exactly who she is.
Teabaggers

Corona, CA

#13 Oct 16, 2012
No I don't know Mrs. Lopez
Teabaggers

Pahrump, NV

#14 Oct 16, 2012
But I am a member of Positive Pahrump and have been sent over here to get info for them. I have also given info from here to the town manager.
Pender

Pahrump, NV

#15 Oct 29, 2012
The good thing about living in an area like this, with women like this is that they are EASY.

No need to go without sex, just go out to one of the local dive bars, look respectable, get one of these slutty things drunk, and enjoy.

I think I have seen this girl before, and yes she is trashy looking but you know what? Pussy has no face.
True Dat

United States

#16 Oct 29, 2012
Pender wrote:
The good thing about living in an area like this, with women like this is that they are EASY.
No need to go without sex, just go out to one of the local dive bars, look respectable, get one of these slutty things drunk, and enjoy.
I think I have seen this girl before, and yes she is trashy looking but you know what? Pussy has no face.
No need to go to dive bar. Just go to a Nye County Republican meeting and tell them you know Ron Paul. Trousers come off like a prom dress. Just bring plenty of brown paper bags.
Woot

Pahrump, NV

#17 Oct 29, 2012
True Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to go to dive bar. Just go to a Nye County Republican meeting and tell them you know Ron Paul. Trousers come off like a prom dress. Just bring plenty of brown paper bags.
Hell, I hear the same thing about Michelle and Stephanie at Democratic headquarters. Easy sex if you mention Obama.
Libtard Slayer

Fairfield, CA

#18 Oct 30, 2012
Stuffme Rodriguez looks like the type that shops at walmart with the little crying bundle of diversity in her cart.
Dr Tom

United States

#19 Oct 30, 2012
I coulda sworn you were talking about lazy Sarah the fat/bored Starbucks barista at Albertsons who has been cussing out customers for years??
poorone

Pahrump, NV

#20 Nov 1, 2012
Dr Tom wrote:
I coulda sworn you were talking about lazy Sarah the fat/bored Starbucks barista at Albertsons who has been cussing out customers for years??
Yeah its probably her. I will have to check and make a point of going in there.. let her yell at me.. lol it will be another on the unemployment rolls.
Teabaggers

Canyon Country, CA

#21 Nov 5, 2012
sure it is robert carnes wife

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pahrump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They are pushing to cram tons of People in Pahr... 8 hr Ranting 48
i love heidi fleiss 8 hr iowa boy 9
Who did the cops shoot today on Leslie and Basin? 8 hr An observation 5
Dave is very self conscious of his appearance. 13 hr the furious five 2
Poll what about a small movie theater in pahrump? (Mar '08) 17 hr you bozo 62
Something toxic released into air in Pahrump at... 22 hr Harly Poopin 12
News Charges against brothel owner Dennis Hof dropped May 21 Observer 9

Pahrump Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance