Body found, murder charge filed

Aug 27, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pahrump Valley Times

GINA B. GOOD / PVT The body of Jeremy Frye was found last week behind this tree in the open desert just off Adkisson Street where it intersects Lola Lane.

Comments
1 - 20 of 36 Comments Last updated Aug 9, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

Its really sad, i barely knew jeremy... as for the murderer branden i worked with him and knew him too, its really weird how life is and how your friends or aquintances can turn into murderers or be found dead
its scary
Coady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2008

Im sorry we parted on bad terms. Jeremy made mistakes, we all do we're human.. but Jeremy had a good heart. He never deserved the death he suffered. He had a big heart. I'd like to know who this Branden O Connor is too.
Katie KiDD

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2008

Jeremy Frye was my BEST FRIEND. We were joined at the hip and along the side of us was Jesse, Chris, and Cathryn. We were the KREW. We did everything together, Jeremy was so kind hearted and would never hurt a soul. It tares me apart. Im emotionally drained at the fact that he is gone and more so how he was murderd. I hope Branden O'Connor dies, for reals. Knowing the fact that I knew the man who killed my best friend fills me up with so much anger and hostility. I will never forget the memories we have shared, in many of the pictures I have of him he always had a smile or at least a smirk. I loved Jeremy Frye and I will be glad to meet up with him again. May my LiL Jerms R.I.P xox
Sharlene Whitcotton

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2008

I feel the same with Katie. Jeremy was a good kid and didnt deserve to die the way he died. I hope Branden gets what is coming to him. Rip Jeremy. Can't wait to see you again. I am so sorry to his family
Auntie

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2008

Hello,
I am Jeremy's Auntie. If anyone has any pictures of Jeremy can you please email to them to Jeremy's mom and family? Email to Kerry720@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Joe Frye-----------D ad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2008

Justice Will Be Served!There's Got To be more Than One Person...This Brandon Wasnt Smart Enough To Do This By Hisself....Or Big Enough!His Mouth Will Do Him In!May They All Die In HELL!Whoever Is Involved!Jeremy Loved Life,He always Put His Friends First.Unfortunately he May Have Died For His Friends.My family is Torn Up From Acts Of Violence.But My Beloved Son Will Be There For Me When I See Him In The Promise Land.
Amanda

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2008

Jeremy always was and always will be the brother that I never had growing up. Even though he had only been a part of my life for four short years, he was my brother every minute of it, even if it's only through marriage. It tears my heart open to have to see what this has done to a family so strong and full of love..we are all filled with dispair and anger for the pain he has suffered that he did not deserve. I know that I will stand by and do whatever it takes to make sure justice is served and our family has peace again.. I know Jeremy is safe but we will all miss him forever and this scar will probably never heal, but I know he is watching over all of us now and we will see him again one day.
Jacob Brown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

I agree with everything Jeremys dad posted up top.You cant find a better person than Jeremy always wanted to please people and wanted to be liked.I hope he knew how much he was loved by his friends and family.I wish I would of been more of a friend to Jeremy but I would have never known he would be taken from us.All we can do is just keep him in our thoughts and pray for the Frye family.And hope the worthless pieces of shit get caught and spend the wrest of their lifes in prison.
Vegas

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

I still think about how we used to be close, You were more than my friend, You were my brother, You your mom and dad, helped me alot, You were always there for me, And you never let me down, You were my down homie for whatever, And now I think about you everyday, I cant get over the fact that you wont answer when I call, And that your not there for me any more, I feel like I lost a major part of my life, I just hope you know you were a brother to me, And you helped me become the person I am today, Even if you didnt know it, Your a big influence on a lot of people, and you will never be forgotten, I feel that if I were still there that things would be different, And you would still be here, But I cannot change the past, Just know that you will be and were loved. My heart goes out to your mom dad and jared, I love you guys and Im here for you.
Christopher Smith.
Dad

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

Some Very Nice Things You said Chris...Feel free to look us up.He loved ya like a Brother Also...Thanx Joe
Kayla

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

I dated Jeremy for a little while our Sophomore year. He was a great guy and I know I, and many other people, will miss him very much. I can still hear him singing "Missing you" to me. How fitting that song is now. I love you forever Jeremy amd I really am missing you. My regards go out to his family.I still can't believe this happened but I know Jeremy will get justice.
Lazy Sherrifs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2009

When is this DAMN trial gonna start??????????
Steven

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2009

I knew Jeremy as well and its sad to say that Branden is my EX Brother In Law, Brandens back round since he was a kid was in Placement Homes throughout his life, I met his sister Jessica Lynn Dreher about 4 years ago, and then soon after met Branden O Conner. After this I just could not believe he did something like this, Branden is a small guy and he looks harmless however he has always been flaky
Soon after Jermeys Death and Branden was in Jail my mother went to visit him in jail, My mother said it seems like Branden didnt even care.
And I wasnt surprised at all because Branden is used to placements.
On a side note, may Jeremy Rest in Peace. He will be missed.
Auntie Terri

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

I hope somebody comes forward with more information since I KNOW there were more people involved. Brandon is too small of a guy to have done this himself. There is at least one other person walking around guilty and getting away with this right now. That is not justice! We need to find out somehow who else was there when this happenned. Somebody knows something and isn't speaking.
NOW

Huntington Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

Trial Starts In february
NYE COUNTY JUSTICE IS A JOKE
Cleanout The Justice System...Start With Vito And Beckett!
jjohn

De Smet, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

Start with Tina, she is the one who lets them go free. Tony arrest them Beckett tries them and Tina sentences them (maybe),
Believe It

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

Beckett Is A JOKE
Busted for A Dui Twice In One day and Lies about It
jjohn

De Smet, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

and gets away with it LOL
Nye Sucks

Chino Valley, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2009

One year Later Nothing done!Oh But they all got raises.....Except the teachers
pappynv

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2009

The first requirement for any politician is to vow to never tell the truth...

Random thought: Get rid of the 545 in congress an there will be no National Debt or taxes...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Pahrump Forum right now

Search the Pahrump Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
charles g.watkins (Mar '11) 3 hr iuhaWEVHA98 213
Good Mormon Neighbors 6 hr Gary 8
Vern to sell channel 46 after town board meeting (Oct '11) 7 hr Boing 57
PVFRS Lt. Moody paid more than ALL in Town & Co... 12 hr Big Spending 10
Positive Pahrump rallying support for ending op... 16 hr Heep 19
All P.T.O. to go away with town board Mon Capitol 4
kayla payton Aug 17 Ork 18
•••
•••