broadband internet in Pahrump?
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
prumpy

Las Vegas, NV

#316 Feb 5, 2013
Too expensive and service to the north end is iffy, to say the least.
iteminspace

France

#317 Feb 13, 2013
CMA has started to throttle badly in the past two weeks. Not at all happy!
richard

Pahrump, NV

#319 Aug 27, 2013
I just moved here and its looks like my online gaming will take a big hit. I still have not find a true unlimited wireless connection here. I came from northern California and their they have Digital Path which was really good and no bandwidth limits. The closest I found here in Pahrump they wanted over $100 a month. For now Ill just continue to piggy back.
Traveller

Burlington, IA

#320 Aug 27, 2013
richard wrote:
I just moved here and its looks like my online gaming will take a big hit. I still have not find a true unlimited wireless connection here. I came from northern California and their they have Digital Path which was really good and no bandwidth limits. The closest I found here in Pahrump they wanted over $100 a month. For now Ill just continue to piggy back.
I wouldn't mention you are from CA...a lot of people here are nuts and will do and say everything they can to force you to move back. Wait and see. It's kinda funny actually.
tinah

United States

#321 Oct 6, 2014
Larryk wrote:
AT&T/Yahoo DSL is now available throughout Pahrump.
No, it is not! Looking to buy in a NEW community and they did not have the intelligence to make sure cable was an option. It is all wireless, NO DSL.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#322 Oct 6, 2014
tinah wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is not! Looking to buy in a NEW community and they did not have the intelligence to make sure cable was an option. It is all wireless, NO DSL.
I've had AT&T DSL for about 6 years now out on the west side of town, as do nearly all my neighbors.
mee2

Colton, CA

#323 Oct 7, 2014
I also have DSL here in Pahrump. Works Great.....Wrong!

Since: May 13

Pahrump, NV

#324 Oct 18, 2014
Digis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pahrump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Warning to the leftists.. 10 hr CmonOldGeezer 3
Vote YES on VALLEY ELECTRIC POWER TRANSMISSION ... 17 hr holding my breath 48
Somethign to watch now that Trump is President 22 hr I LOVE WAR 3
Cramming High Speed Rail Into Pahrump LOL 22 hr Blake 6
How could Trump have won? 23 hr jmt 12
over 4 inches of rain so far Sun look ouuuuuuuttttttt 15
scary things Sun war what is it go... 3

Pahrump Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance