Who is ready to stop POSITIVE PAHRUMP...
Alan

Pahrump, NV

#2219 Apr 7, 2012
I'm new to town, but I have to side with the local natives of Pahrump. If this many people do not like Positive Pahrump, how positive can it be?
Don from way back

Pahrump, NV

#2220 Apr 8, 2012
She is anything but positive. She is more like a plague. People like her move here, hate it because they did not do any research before moving, and now are stuck in a rural town, so they want to make it a crummy city like the one they left behind.

Lopez moved here because she was chasing dollar signs. She moved here during the boom, in hopes of growing her husbands business. When that didn't work, she decided to push for things she didn't like to be changed. She became fast friends with the town manager, and pushed for him and his causes. She collected signatures to support his causes a few years ago. That resulted in her getting thrown off property, yelled at, video taped, and even myself telling her off in the parking lot of walmart when she approached me. I was told I didn't care about Pahrump if I would not sign her petition, that just about set me off.

For the most part, she got shouted down and ignored, but she found her sweet spot.. single moms and housewives. She plays on their naiveté and fears, pushing them to vote for who she wants, and pushing all these sob stories on them. Its all very subtle, not like she has any real power, just the ignorance of those less educated and who follow her like little sheep. She is a major drama queen and the ignorant love that. They love watching the "drama" unfold on her page. She only has a core group of about 100 people that post on her site, she boasts of 4700 but after going over her friends list,(Which she promtly hid because the lies she tells cant stand the light of day, so all must be hidden) we all noticed 90% of them don't live here, are peoples pets, friends, DNC employees, and people from other countries.

Its all very subtle and underhanded. I dont worry much about her, her name is Mud around town, no one likes her but her core group, and if you ask people about her 99% of the time the response is negative unless they are one of her charity leeches who she runs fundraisers for.

Would be worth it to see just where all this money goes from the fundraisers. I suspect no paperwork is ever filed and no accountability is there.
Alan

Pahrump, NV

#2221 Apr 8, 2012
Thanks for clearing that up for me,Don. I had no idea, but that all makes perfect sense. We DID NOT move to Pahrump to try to change Pahrump, I like it for what it already is.
Ron Paul Chimes In

Pahrump, NV

#2222 Apr 8, 2012
People really need to read what our founders have written. People nowadays think they lived as serfs under some fairytale king that ruled every part of their life and could just order them beheaded for looking at him wrong and taxed them into the poor house but it wasn't like that at all. A lot of our founders were rich men with power and a hell of a lot to lose. They risked it all for more freedom.
The taxes and regulations that set them off were nothing compared to what we face today. Public school has taught us that they had no representation but the thirteen colony's all had well established systems of self government and elections based on the Rights of Englishmen long before the revolution.

Samuel Adams quote "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." should be understood by all.

Everyone has heard the quote but few have really thought about what he said. The first part "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom" was his answer to everyone who said that things were good, that they had more money and freedom than at anytime before in history. He said that to people like those in this thread saying how great we have it and that risking their job, freedom and family wasn't worth it. The part about your chains resting lightly upon you is especially important, people now hope that by being good serfs the govt. will allow them to eek out a comfortable existence and that may be true but it doesn't make it right.
Occupy Positive Pahrump

Pahrump, NV

#2223 Apr 11, 2012
Lets take over the walmart parking lot and occupy it until my best friend, the town manager decides to stay!
Donna

Pahrump, NV

#2224 Apr 16, 2012
Ok now I have had enough of Miss Stephanie Lopez. This witch is attepting to control our children now. She has this thing in my kids backpack with her name on it calling for stomping out bullying.

The problem is, these people think EVERYTHING Is bullying. Not best friends with a kid? BINGO, you are a bully. Not want to give out all your stuff for other kids to break.. you guesed it, you are a bully.

Someone needs to talk to the people in charge, who is this woman to set an agenda for my children?

Im all for stopping bullies as long as they are REAL bullies and not this PC garbage they are shoving in my kids face.

Is Lopez a school employee? Has she been background checked? What gives her to the right to stop into the schools and start dictating the agenda?
No Worries

Las Vegas, NV

#2225 Apr 16, 2012
Don't worry Donna. Nobody will bully your dirty little bastard child for fear of contracting lice. You are in the clear. By the way what have you ever done for your child's school besides bitch and think the school district is your personal babysitter? How are you enjoying not having to pay for lunch for your precious because my tax dollars are picking up the tab due to your "low income"? You should really homeschool with all the other lazy tramps of Pahrump.
Advice

Canyon Country, CA

#2226 Apr 16, 2012
Donna wrote:
Ok now I have had enough of Miss Stephanie Lopez. This witch is attepting to control our children now. She has this thing in my kids backpack with her name on it calling for stomping out bullying.
The problem is, these people think EVERYTHING Is bullying. Not best friends with a kid? BINGO, you are a bully. Not want to give out all your stuff for other kids to break.. you guesed it, you are a bully.
Someone needs to talk to the people in charge, who is this woman to set an agenda for my children?
Im all for stopping bullies as long as they are REAL bullies and not this PC garbage they are shoving in my kids face.
Is Lopez a school employee? Has she been background checked? What gives her to the right to stop into the schools and start dictating the agenda?
You should keep your kid home that week if you feel so passionate about it. And make sure you let the school know that you made a decision to keep your kid at home because of an anti-bullying campaign. I too read the packet and saw no hidden agenda or anyone being politically correct. Unless you feel that being tolerant of others is PC. You do not have to be a school employee to help the school, it is called volunteering. If you had any interest in your childs education you would further know that as a parent you have the ability to voice your ideas and opinions to the District. Believe it or not you can actually take part in what the vision is for your school and how the budget is used. Amazing what you learn when you are an active participant in your childs life. You should really stop complaining and be glad that someone is bringing something new to our schools.
WTRERT

Pahrump, NV

#2227 Apr 17, 2012
Oops, looks like "advice" and "No Worries" are Lopez/Withers family members.

Might want to change your ip address before replying to yourself.

All I know is thank God I home-school, Who would let these left wing pigs tell my child how to act. Then again my home schooled kids regally run rings around your "publik skooled" kids.

I find it funny that this repulsive tramp would call us homeschoolers "lazy". Its doubtful she has the intellect to even attempt it. Think about it, the same person that wrote this vicious nasty reply above me, is the same one trying to control the schools agenda. No thanks, not my kids.

As for tolerance, no one tells me or my child what is "Tolerant". They are taught that homosexuality is an illness, and not normal for one thing. This bullying crap is an offshoot of the gay agenda. They want to normalize this perverted garbage to our children.
Advice

Canyon Country, CA

#2228 Apr 17, 2012
Thank God you home school your children, I would never want my children to come in contact with your hatred.
Advice

Canyon Country, CA

#2229 Apr 17, 2012
WTRERT wrote:
Oops, looks like "advice" and "No Worries" are Lopez/Withers family members.
Might want to change your ip address before replying to yourself.
All I know is thank God I home-school, Who would let these left wing pigs tell my child how to act. Then again my home schooled kids regally run rings around your "publik skooled" kids.
I find it funny that this repulsive tramp would call us homeschoolers "lazy". Its doubtful she has the intellect to even attempt it. Think about it, the same person that wrote this vicious nasty reply above me, is the same one trying to control the schools agenda. No thanks, not my kids.
As for tolerance, no one tells me or my child what is "Tolerant". They are taught that homosexuality is an illness, and not normal for one thing. This bullying crap is an offshoot of the gay agenda. They want to normalize this perverted garbage to our children.
You should be homeschooling your kids right now and not posting on Topix.
CUNextTuesday

Pahrump, NV

#2230 Apr 17, 2012
You should be enjoying that lesbian relationship you had a few months ago. You know, the one your husband does not know about.. yeah, that one.
zzzzz

United States

#2231 Apr 17, 2012
Grant Sawyer Building, Rm 4412, 555 E. Washington Ave., Las Vegas, NV.
8:30 am - take pictures of county employees and officials driving their county cars to the hearing
***Ethics violations
several violations complaints will be sent in on some of your fav Official & employees very soon.
Has anyone calculated how much the Lopez/Kunzi dog and pony show is costing the county?
Funder

Pahrump, NV

#2232 Apr 17, 2012
My guess is Pahrump would have been a whole lot better off if Lopez had kept her mouth shut and not started trouble.

Its no wonder they wanted Kunzi in as DA, he is a Lopez supporter and will pretty much do whatever she wants.

THIS election vote AGAINST anyone she is for.

She should take her own advice and stop bullying elected officials.
NCLR

Pahrump, NV

#2233 Apr 17, 2012
The National Council of La Raza (NCLR)—the largest national Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization in the United States—works to improve opportunities for Hispanic Americans.

We will be holding a rally this Saturday and Sunday against the policies of Pahrump Nevada that allow racism and hate against Hispanic peoples everywhere. The rally will take place along route 160 from 10 AM till 9 PM each day. The rally will show we are an unstoppable force for justice.

http://www.nclr.org/index.php/events/local_is...
Pancho

Pahrump, NV

#2234 Apr 17, 2012
NCLR wrote:
The National Council of La Raza (NCLR)—the largest national Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization in the United States—works to improve opportunities for Hispanic Americans.
We will be holding a rally this Saturday and Sunday against the policies of Pahrump Nevada that allow racism and hate against Hispanic peoples everywhere. The rally will take place along route 160 from 10 AM till 9 PM each day. The rally will show we are an unstoppable force for justice.
http://www.nclr.org/index.php/events/local_is...
Maybe we take back Nevada , no?
Perry

Pahrump, NV

#2235 Apr 17, 2012
I see. You La Raza people think you are going to take back Nevada? Good luck with that.

Here is what this group promotes, Look at this image, Its all you need to know about La Raza and their Aztlan Reconquista.

http://tinyurl.com/7z9wm2w
Joe

Pahrump, NV

#2236 Apr 18, 2012
- take pictures of county employees and officials driving their county cars to the hearing
***Ethics violations
several violations complaints will be sent in on some of your fav Official & employees very soon.

Yeah, that will show them - here is a clue, they are allowed to do so in the performance of their job and I would take a guess that being subpoenaed and driving to the palce in a county car is part of their job.
Breaking News

Pahrump, NV

#2237 Apr 18, 2012
"Matson did not know Lopez was active with a non- profit org."

From the hearing..

Now, what non profit was Lopez active with? Moveon.org ? National Council of La Raza?

I have a feeling this is going to come back 1000 fold once we find out what non profit and what funding was used.
Ummmm

Canyon Country, CA

#2238 Apr 18, 2012
No Dumb a$$, you were obviously not paying attention. It was a PTO for a school. She was President and they have to be officers. Wow, you people are stupid!!! But keep trying to push you La Raza crap, it is going no where :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pahrump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Warning to the leftists.. 4 hr righttits 2
Vote YES on VALLEY ELECTRIC POWER TRANSMISSION ... 4 hr holding my breath 48
Somethign to watch now that Trump is President 10 hr I LOVE WAR 3
Cramming High Speed Rail Into Pahrump LOL 10 hr Blake 6
How could Trump have won? 10 hr jmt 12
over 4 inches of rain so far Sun look ouuuuuuuttttttt 15
scary things Sun war what is it go... 3

Pahrump Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance