Positive Pahrump Starts Her Jihad Against RV Parks.

Posted in the Pahrump Forum

ALERT

Pahrump, NV

#1 May 14, 2013
Positive Pahrump: "Commissioners meeting Wed night 6pm(at Calvada eye) regarding a 60 lot RV park and store on only 5 acres!

Bell Vista and Garrison. We need letters and people at this meeting to protest this passing. We do not need more transient people in this residential area. We already have over 6 RV parks in this area and a store/gas 2 blocks away on Leslie. Lots of nearby neighbors did not get notice of this meeting. We say NO to this."

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Jim

Pahrump, NV

#2 May 14, 2013
If she's against it, we should all vote for it.
Wow

Pahrump, NV

#3 May 14, 2013
Get a job people!!!
JOB

Pahrump, NV

#4 May 14, 2013
Wow wrote:
Get a job people!!!
Unlike you, you fattened cow, I have a job.

How about you get a MOVING VAN and get the hell out of my free town, because we wont stop until you do. We will not let you dictate what gets done in this town anymore.
Nut Jobs Everywhere

Pahrump, NV

#5 May 14, 2013
We might have six RV parks and when the economy is good they are full every winter bringing money into our town with seasonal residents that call Pahrump their part time home. Many of these part time residents have purchased homes here in town and became full time residents.

Just like we have residents that have homes here and travel all summer to cooler climates in their RVs.

Why would she be against tourism?

Since: Aug 12

United States

#6 May 15, 2013
Nut Jobs Everywhere wrote:
We might have six RV parks and when the economy is good they are full every winter bringing money into our town with seasonal residents that call Pahrump their part time home. Many of these part time residents have purchased homes here in town and became full time residents.
Just like we have residents that have homes here and travel all summer to cooler climates in their RVs.
Why would she be against tourism?
I concur, the more the merrier. More business means more jobs, and more visitors means more people spending money at our businesses. In this 300 square mile town, I think a hundred parks might be enough.

But I do not understand why our politicians would be against any business, seeing that such brings more tax money, money that they have already irresponsibly spent.
Positive Pahrump

Pahrump, NV

#7 May 15, 2013
I paid good money for my home and my welfare mama members did too, we dont want more old people setting up their trailers near our homes. NO MORE RV PARKS! Ever. I dont care if it brings business. I will send my welfare queens out to do my bidding.
Chief Positive Wedgie

Pahrump, NV

#8 May 16, 2013
I will help you WEDGIE those who want more RV parks.
News

Pahrump, NV

#9 May 18, 2013
Dermatologist Dr. Jeffrey Gunter was given a conditional use permit by a 5-2 vote of the Pahrump Regional Planning Commission Wednesday for a 62-space recreational vehicle park at 2810 W. Bell Vista Ave., but not a waiver allowing for a convenience store, higher RV densities and reduced setbacks.

Gunter has previously submitted plans for mobile home or RV parks that were never built.

http://pvtimes.com/news/rpc-approves-rv-park-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pahrump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lopez collecting signatures outside of Albertsons 11 hr Watcher 10
Review: Accurate Window Tinting (Jun '14) 19 hr fernando 17
burt ledford is a deadbeat dad (Mar '12) Wed Lav80 35
Would you tongue punch a fartbox? Wed Haffah Dallah 8
Anti-police Forum (Mar '06) Jan 26 Fact 1,596
Nevada brothel looking for gigolos, hoping to w... (Jun '09) Jan 26 Peter Goesinya 7
I Walked Into A Nevada Brothel And My Expectati... (Nov '13) Jan 25 Viewer 22
Pahrump Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pahrump People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:13 pm PST

NBC Sports12:13PM
Miami gets record donation from former 'Cane Calais Campbell