First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jjohn

Troy, MI

#21 Feb 27, 2010
It should say I SAW not u saw. Damn keybords are too small.
Sundown

United States

#22 Mar 5, 2010
Nancy Lord is running for D.A.

Since: Oct 08

Black Squirrel City

#23 Mar 5, 2010
"O-Lord" what next!
jjohn

Troy, MI

#24 Mar 6, 2010
InColdBlood wrote:
"O-Lord" what next!
Donna Cox for County Commissioner.
Jim

Huntington Park, CA

#25 Mar 11, 2010
http://www.pahrumpvalleytimes.com/2010/Mar-10...

We now have an offcial 3 ring circus running for DA. Kent, asst. DA, got drunk and smashed up a county car, Beckett, the current DA, got drunk and smashed up a county car and now a judge Del Vechio that got kicked off the bench in Vegas cause he's a sex maniac. I wonder if we could scrape the sewer lines to find any other candidates? This should be put on the off beat thread so the whole world could see what goes on here and at least get a laugh. No wonder this country is in the toilet. LOL
Allan

Pahrump, NV

#26 Jun 13, 2012
This seems to be a repeat except this time he's running for judge. I hope people have enough sense not to put another drunk in office. The last one was enough of an embarrasment and Ron cost the county taxpayers money to pay for the car and increased insurance costs. Maybe if he wins, we can hire a chauffer to drive him around.
Allan

Pahrump, NV

#27 Jun 13, 2012
Jim wrote:
http://www.pahrumpvalleytimes. com/2010/Mar-10-Wed-2010/news/ 34728382.html
We now have an offcial 3 ring circus running for DA. Kent, asst. DA, got drunk and smashed up a county car, Beckett, the current DA, got drunk and smashed up a county car and now a judge Del Vechio that got kicked off the bench in Vegas cause he's a sex maniac. I wonder if we could scrape the sewer lines to find any other candidates? This should be put on the off beat thread so the whole world could see what goes on here and at least get a laugh. No wonder this country is in the toilet. LOL
I wonder why Pahrump Valley Times pulled the March 10th 2010 archive????
Andy

Fountain Hills, AZ

#28 Jun 13, 2012
Watkins is right up there every one in NYE county whats a criminal,,attorney in there county with a quick gun and a smart ass attitude with a criminal,,law degree for jp...
Win

Pahrump, NV

#29 Jun 13, 2012
hahaha this is great. It burns you leftists that Ron Kent won. He will win again and again.

You dont tell us what to do anymore. We the people are running sh|t now.
Ron

Pahrump, NV

#30 Jun 13, 2012
Win wrote:
hahaha this is great. It burns you leftists that Ron Kent won. He will win again and again.
You dont tell us what to do anymore. We the people are running sh|t now.
I'll drink to that and another round for everyone.
Andy

United States

#31 Jun 18, 2012
better a truthful drunk than a untruthful Charles Watkins for district attorney
Jack

Pahrump, NV

#32 Jun 18, 2012
Watkins is not running. Kent is a drunk just like Beckett. Lou Decanio is the only choice. Kent would be just like Beckett another embarrasment and the insurance rates would go up unless you hire him a driver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pahrump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public Corruption in Pahrump (Oct '10) 3 hr Bye Bye 34
PVT article on NDOT PLANS 15 hr HellsBells 13
What did we tell you about Sharon? 15 hr HellsBells 73
YES! Pahrump Wins! Lopez is moving! 17 hr YES 4
KPFF 97.7 FM Now On The Air In Pahrump Fri RoundsOfDeath 61
Pahrump Community Church Members stealing food ... (Nov '11) Fri enteryour name 55
You wonder why our schools have no money? Fri enteryour name 3
More from around the web

Pahrump People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]