Amy Riches for town board

Amy Riches for town board

Posted in the Pahrump Forum

Informed Voter

Pahrump, NV

#1 May 18, 2012
You ask why? Here is why, from the PVT

Town board candidate Amy Riches said,“I am against incorporation. Three times the people voted it down. The town board doesn’t care. They still continue with their studies that cost the taxpayers thousands of dollars.”

She attacked town board member Vicky Parker and town manager Bill Kohbarger for attempting to still get the state Legislature to approve putting incorporation on the ballot.

Riches criticized the fees charged to use the Bob Ruud Community Center and the elimination of public comment for every town board agenda item.

Thats what we need, no more lefties, morons, one agenda pushers, just someone who tells it like it is.
luvpahrump

United States

#2 May 19, 2012
I think Harley sang the same tune.
BlackStarRanch

Los Angeles, CA

#3 May 21, 2012
luvpahrump wrote:
I think Harley sang the same tune.
Did he? Quite frankly, amidst all the tank fire surrounding him with arrests & disturbances, I can't remember what the man said "for reals".
Deb

Pahrump, NV

#4 May 30, 2012
Spoke to her the other day, she is right in line with the thinking of NO INCORPORATION. She has some of the same ideas as I do as to why its being pushed.

I have always thought it was a power grab and I suspect she does as well.
Don

Pahrump, NV

#5 Jun 7, 2012
I spoke to her today and all I can say is YES, vote this woman in. She is excellent and we will not have to deal with incorporation idiots if she wins.
Perry

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Jun 8, 2012
I voted for her and Frank Maurizio. Both seem to be against incorporation and Pro gun. Louis Decanio is good for JP he is also pro gun and constitution.
amy riches

Riverside, CA

#7 Jun 10, 2012
Yes Harley did sing the same tune.
talk about a bait and switch.
I'm not B.S. anyone i speak the truth.
!!!!!I AM FOR THE PEOPLE!!!!!!
HOW DARE THEY NOT WANT TO HEAR FROM THE PEOPLE
THE PEOPLE VOTED THEM IN
If they don't let the people speak???
How do they know what the people want???
!!!!!THEY DON'T CARE!!!!
RIGHT NOW THE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE A VOICE.
!!!!! i INTEND TO CHANGE THAT !!!!
By raising such a stink that they will look like fools- for not allowing it They are shamfull
amy riches

Riverside, CA

#8 Jun 10, 2012
I am against incorporation
I AM AGAINST CHARGING A FEE TO USE THE BOB RUUD COMMUNITY CENTER- ALL THE MONEY THEY HAVE IS FROM THE PEOPLE-SO HOW CAN THEY SAY IT COSTS THEM MONEY TO OPERATE IT.
THE CURRENT TOWN BOARD IS SHAMEFUL
AND A DISGRACE TO THE COMMUNITY
Sundown

United States

#9 Jun 10, 2012
We didn't vote early. Don't trust em'! Frank, Louie, and Amy are getting our votes too. Hopefully, most people feel the same way.
Same here

Pahrump, NV

#10 Jun 10, 2012
Frank, Louie and Amy are getting my votes as well. We need to take down this "positive" mafia that wants to screw with our town and turn it into the hell hole they all left.

At least we know with Amy she is against incorporation, and its the most dangerous threat we all face in this town.

I spoke to about 40 people today, all let them know about Amy and to vote for her.
Sundown

United States

#11 Jun 11, 2012
What's that I heard on Channel 46, about the WHOLE TOWN BOARD being possibily arrested? I assume they will do a follow up on tomorrow's news. Anybody know???
Dorp

Pahrump, NV

#12 Jun 11, 2012
Open meeting laws, felonies, its gonna be fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pahrump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
our wonderful firewatchers at it again 5 hr Hmmm 3
Who did the cops shoot today on Leslie and Basin? 7 hr David C 12
They are pushing to cram tons of People in Pahr... 7 hr good idea 51
i love heidi fleiss 7 hr good idea 10
Moody Gone 8 hr OUT DAMN SPOT 1
revenue enhancers out in force today at wilson ... 13 hr f them 1
Be at the ready... 14 hr YIKES 1

Pahrump Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance