Should Pahrump become a Tourist Desti...

Should Pahrump become a Tourist Destination

Posted in the Pahrump Forum

readers

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Dec 21, 2013
I wish to know *** What is wrong with just being a small rural town ???
Do we really need HARLEY WORLD or BLUEBERRY PLANTS or
A BIKER RALLY.
Is it up to the town board to provide jobs,???
I certainly DON'T want INCORPORATION and Higher taxes.
Pahrump is Awesome

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Dec 21, 2013
Pahrump's Success Has nothing to do with anyone or any event in Pahrump, Past, Present, or Future. Pahrump is Successful because Las Vegas is Successful & we get its overflow,...But Vote No on Incorporation
readers

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Dec 21, 2013
Pahrump is Awesome wrote:
Pahrump's Success Has nothing to do with anyone or any event in Pahrump, Past, Present, or Future. Pahrump is Successful because Las Vegas is Successful & we get its overflow,...But Vote No on Incorporation
You make a lot of sense
Steph

Pahrump, NV

#4 Dec 22, 2013
We could have tours of the math labs.
Porrige

Pahrump, NV

#5 Dec 22, 2013
Pahrump is successful because freedom loving people discover it (mostly people from front sight) and move here for the freedom.

Sadly the realtors in town have been putting ads out and HEAVY in leftist states like IL and CA and MA, so we are starting to get those freaks here trying to change it, they all need to move or we need to make it so miserable for them that they run screaming from Pahrump like a bad nightmare.

Keep Pahrump rural and free. Don't Mall Pahrump. No to incorporation.
Jenny

United States

#6 Dec 24, 2013
I plan on starting a new group for women whom like to run and ride bikes in the nude. Topless and bottomless. Must live in pahrump and weigh over 290 pounds.
Pervy

Pahrump, NV

#7 Dec 24, 2013
Jenny wrote:
I plan on starting a new group for women whom like to run and ride bikes in the nude. Topless and bottomless. Must live in pahrump and weigh over 290 pounds.
Sign me up. I will be there.
Jenny

United States

#8 Dec 24, 2013
Pervy, are you a female and over 290 pounds? If so you can join. If you aren't use to doing these things in the nude, then I suggest you wear a thong bikini until you are. If you are a male whom is a perve then I suggest you start you own nude club.
LOL

United States

#9 Dec 28, 2013
Pervy and Jenny sounds like you two should get it on.

Since: Aug 12

Pahrump, NV

#11 Dec 31, 2013
Jenny wrote:
Now that is the Nevada I Love. Independent people who don't give a blank what others think of them. And talk about commerce, that act would put Pahrump on the map, News would have a field day and people would come to watch. Only how would you keep the weight if your peddling off the pounds? Wouldn't you inevitably become a bunch of naked skinny women riding bikes to be ridiculed for being sexy?
Loopy Lopez

Pahrump, NV

#12 Jan 4, 2014
Can I sign up, I am way over 290 and walk around semi nude often.
The Sauce

Mesa, AZ

#14 Jan 9, 2014
Harley will be repairing motorcycles with used air conditioner parts. He is genius. He has also been saving up all those tooth picks from Red Sky, he is looking to repurpose them.
Eeeeekkkk

Pahrump, NV

#15 Jan 10, 2014
No, we should just stay the way we are. We do not need 10,000 a weekend in this town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pahrump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey, great job organizing traffic after the fir... 35 min Disaster 11
Beware Big brother is out today 4 hr Wally 19
Jade Helm Sat JadeLopeZ 96
The fireworks shooting site hours Sat Wonn 11
GEMS BBQ, KABOOM, Closed. Sat Usurp 22
And now we have mexicans shooting up Pahrump Sat UnSheeped 11
The Kingdom has a new use after today Fri Moody 16
More from around the web

Pahrump People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE