Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Just saw this posted on facebook..

So the Nye County Repulicans are holding a talk on “The Founding of these United States”, and send out invites to everyone in town government. Harley goes off the rails, and replies with this. Sounds like someone has a massive case of the sour groups.

To: kbent@pahrump.net
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 11:05 AM
Subject: RE: To: Public Officials

Your warped views presented here are so far from reality and truth and a perfect example of why our Country is doing so poorly. You and people like you support the very things our founding fathers created our Country to protect us from. We are a government of the people, for the people, meaning we self-govern. It's a strong Government of the people that protect us. The weak small Government you want lets the wealthy exploit us for their benefit. Your views support the corruption of our government by people that are determined to destroy our ability to self govern and hand our Country over to big business (the Republican philosophy). Your statement about those that voted to remove the Town Board are paying attention is totally opposite of the truth as it's a result of complete ignorance of what really is going on and proof you can easily lead people against their own best interests (Nazi Germany). You and people like you NEVER offer real solutions or volunteer your time to help. You are ANARCHISTS NOT PATRIOTS and all you want to do is destroy government so you can do as you please without regard to others. You want something for nothing and always have your hand out to a government you put down and never contribute anything to. You support big business that has destroyed our Country by exporting our jobs and our future. Big business that buys politicians and has infiltrated our government with votes from people like you to get into office would like to turn America into a big Wal-Mart, low wages, no benefits and no future. You and people like you are the real cause of Americas failure, stop blaming someone else. As a Veteran and a Town volunteer I know you and your friends are domestic enemies of America and I will fight you till my last breath as I recognize you for the evil you are. Unlike you, as a Veteran I have served my Country in war and I am still serving in a domestic war. Our Government is broken but it still beats your ideas. You're the Nazi leading people to the eventual slaughter before they know what hits them. You don't have the courage to fight for making wrong right, instead you take the cowards way and try to convince people that right is wrong as it's so much easier to put down others than be a leader with new ideas and the peoples best interests as a goal.
Bob

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Just saw this too

https://www.facebook.com/PahrumpTroll

He sounds like he was drunk or something? Crazy.
Joe

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Harley looks a lot like Karl Marx. He acts more like Goucho Marx. LOL
progressman

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Sounds like harley telling some dirty t-bagger like it is.
Week

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

progressman wrote:
Sounds like harley telling some dirty t-bagger like it is.
So, is it the official policy of the Nye County Democrats that all Republicans are "Nazi domestic enemies," and they are to be fought against in a domestic war? Just wondering because I am sure our Sheriffs office will be interested in that threat from Harley.
Bob

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

You guys better watch out, or Harley will come in here, knock over all your posts, break the message board and try to choke everyone out.
Car

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Wow, dude is nuts. I can see him going off on someone at a town board meeting, it might even be funny to instigate it.
Bonnie

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Wow, cray cray.
progressman

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

I have a very small world view, so the homeless looking drunkard acting Kulkin is my canidate! Harley for president.
Joe

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Harly looks like he has a fungus growing on him or a chia pet.
Unngghh

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Ch ch ch CHIA! Its the new Chia Harley!
Sheldon

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

I think I have to take a Harley and wipe my Lopez.
Ron Paul PooPoo Pants

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Week wrote:
<quoted text>
So, is it the official policy of the Nye County Democrats that all Republicans are "Nazi domestic enemies," and they are to be fought against in a domestic war? Just wondering because I am sure our Sheriffs office will be interested in that threat from Harley.
Why are Republican such pussi*s? Why don't you man up and do something instead of being a little bit*h?
Oops

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Ron Paul PooPoo Pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are Republican such pussi*s? Why don't you man up and do something instead of being a little bit*h?
Seems your little secret is out, Hi Mr Dolan. This post will look great on your town board list of accomplishments.
Jack

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

There was a sign in a porta potty that said Harley Buffet with an arrow pointing down "ALL you can eat for 50 cents"

LOL
nyeways

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

so.... his letter was a response to an invitation to go to a seminar on the constitution, did he say he was going or not?
Jack

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

nyeways wrote:
so.... his letter was a response to an invitation to go to a seminar on the constitution, did he say he was going or not?
Why would he go? He supported Obama so he doesn't like the Constitution. I bet he wants to ban guns too. I heard last time he lost an election, he trashed the democratic office.
nyeways

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would he go? He supported Obama so he doesn't like the Constitution. I bet he wants to ban guns too. I heard last time he lost an election, he trashed the democratic office.
look at it this way... if he thrashes pahrump it won't look much different :-)
Sayword

Stanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Harley's only problem is dealing with wack-jobs all day.
Thomas

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Harly needs ANGER MGT. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Pahrump Forum right now

Search the Pahrump Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
new dollar general store access 5 hr Gas 15
ok drought is over, we got some rain 5 hr Sunday 5
Harley Cries about another businness failed Jul 30 BLUNDO 3
kayla payton Jul 30 Mongo 4
OH MAN is that Boycott hitting and hitting hard. Jul 29 big bad john 4
Dave Champion in violation of injunction Jul 29 WINNING 9
Emergency vets Jul 29 Jerry Boggs 8
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Nye County was issued at August 01 at 2:31PM PDT