Brothels fire back at Harry Reid

Feb 27, 2011 Full story: Las Vegas Review Journal 52

Nevada legislators sat in stunned silence when U.S. Sen. Harry Reid proposed outlawing the state's brothels last week, but the working girls and brothel employees are speaking loud and clear.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
della

Fallon, NV

#1 Feb 28, 2011
good idea on c losing brothels harry reid. lets just put a bunch more people out of work! awesome idea!! hence the reason i did not vote for you

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#2 Feb 28, 2011
della wrote:
good idea on c losing brothels harry reid. lets just put a bunch more people out of work! awesome idea!! hence the reason i did not vote for you
That's what I was thinking. I did vote for him though :/
naw

Englewood, CO

#4 Feb 28, 2011
Reid has no right to try and shut the brothels down. Hes a f**king prick
Mike

Sparks, NV

#5 Mar 1, 2011
naw wrote:
Reid has no right to try and shut the brothels down. Hes a f**king prick
No, pricks are what Reid sucks!!
Mike

Sparks, NV

#6 Mar 1, 2011
Brothels stay!!! Reid out of Nevada!! And take the other wannabe brothel-closer Gibbons with you!!
BenDover

United States

#8 Mar 2, 2011
He probably secretly goes to the brothels and pays the girls for CLEVELAND STEAMERS. He's been giving Us a CLEVELAND STEAMER for all the years he's been in office. LOL
Al Rivers

North Bend, NE

#9 Mar 9, 2011
Hate to say....
"I Told Ya So"
So who the hell voted harry back for another 'uproductve 6-years'??
If anyone had looked at Harry Reid's Congressional record, easily viewed on line! I just do not know why anyone living in Nevada would have, in good conscience have voted for him??
naw

Englewood, CO

#11 Mar 9, 2011
Al Rivers wrote:
Hate to say....
"I Told Ya So"
So who the hell voted harry back for another 'uproductve 6-years'??
If anyone had looked at Harry Reid's Congressional record, easily viewed on line! I just do not know why anyone living in Nevada would have, in good conscience have voted for him??
He won due to the hispanic vote. True story

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#12 Mar 9, 2011
They are firing back with ping-pong balls, no doubt. Bill Clinton will be there to "moderate" the "proceedings". No doubt!
defacto

El Dorado Hills, CA

#14 Mar 13, 2011
Way to go Harry. Run all the preverts out of NV. Including bicycle-seat sniffers like JB.
Mike

Reno, NV

#16 Mar 14, 2011
naw wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not the case. He won because his opponent was a total right-wing NUTJOB!!!!! You should have heard what she had to say about other issues. That's why the asshole Reid won! If someone decent would have Run against Reid, he would have lost! Anyway, it's good to see that what Reid said about the brothels has had almost no effect at all on the Nevada State Legislature. Brothels are here to stay!!! To hell with Reid!!
naw

Englewood, CO

#19 Mar 14, 2011
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>No, that's not the case. He won because his opponent was a total right-wing NUTJOB!!!!! You should have heard what she had to say about other issues. That's why the asshole Reid won! If someone decent would have Run against Reid, he would have lost! Anyway, it's good to see that what Reid said about the brothels has had almost no effect at all on the Nevada State Legislature. Brothels are here to stay!!! To hell with Reid!!
He won because of the hispanic vote. True Story
http://latinodecisions.wordpress.com/2010/11/...
Pit Bull owner

Oyster Bay, NY

#20 Mar 15, 2011
naw wrote:
<quoted text>
no he won because SEIU manipulated, err, excuse me, maintaines the polling equipment
nobody turns around 10 points
he was down by 6 points and he won by 4 points
total BS
Mike

United States

#21 Mar 15, 2011
Pit Bull owner wrote:
<quoted text>
no he won because SEIU manipulated, err, excuse me, maintaines the polling equipment
nobody turns around 10 points
he was down by 6 points and he won by 4 points
total BS
It is quite easy to turn around 10 points when your opponent is Sharon Angle, a complete right-wing nutjob. Even reasonable right-wingers were distancing themselves from Angle as the campaign went on and on and she kept saying more stupid things, and even worse, trying to hide from reporters.
naw

Englewood, CO

#23 Mar 15, 2011
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>It is quite easy to turn around 10 points when your opponent is Sharon Angle, a complete right-wing nutjob. Even reasonable right-wingers were distancing themselves from Angle as the campaign went on and on and she kept saying more stupid things, and even worse, trying to hide from reporters.
Sharon Angle was no prize in my opinion but she was still a better candidate than Harry Reid. Just wish the Republican party had put a better candidate in there. Would have easily beaten Reid if they put someone a bit more likable and perhaps someone who diden't vomit from the mouth as bad as Angle did
Mike

United States

#24 Mar 16, 2011
naw wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharon Angle was no prize in my opinion but she was still a better candidate than Harry Reid. Just wish the Republican party had put a better candidate in there. Would have easily beaten Reid if they put someone a bit more likable and perhaps someone who diden't vomit from the mouth as bad as Angle did
I hate Sharon Angle! I wish another Dem took Reid out in the primary.
Sandy

Pahrump, NV

#25 Mar 16, 2011
I loved Sharon.

She was not the best speaker, but she had the right ideas. She was 100% correct but the left, like they did with Sarah Palin, tried to destroy her and make her out to be kooky.

And we played right along with it.. and we got Hitlers little Brother Harry Reid.

Good job Sheeple.

Now, next time vote for who you KNOW is better and ignore the "Tell A Vision" and what it says.
Mike

Sparks, NV

#26 Mar 16, 2011
Sandy wrote:
I loved Sharon.
She was not the best speaker, but she had the right ideas. She was 100% correct but the left, like they did with Sarah Palin, tried to destroy her and make her out to be kooky.
And we played right along with it.. and we got Hitlers little Brother Harry Reid.
Good job Sheeple.
Now, next time vote for who you KNOW is better and ignore the "Tell A Vision" and what it says.
Remember that you said Angle was "100% correct" next time you or someone in your family gets sick or loses their job!!
Mike

Sparks, NV

#27 Mar 16, 2011
Sandy wrote:
I loved Sharon.
Good job Sheeple.
And I don't know anyone who votes based on what the "Tell A Vision" says except for a few old cranks who sit around watching Fox News all day and night because they have nothing better to do with their time. Funny how most of them are living off checks from the state or fed.
LOL

Tampa, FL

#28 Mar 17, 2011

Ho vs Ho.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pahrump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horizon Market Bell Vista, What do you say we... 11 min Nola Jean 21
Any one wanting to give their baby up 24 min wanting a family 1
Town Board what you say 18 hr Terry 2
POLL: What is the worst thing about Pahrump? Sat Hope No Change 87
Overheard from our new sheriff Sat Halalla Pengoisty 5
Harley Emergency? Sat Annoyed 28
Malachi 3:10 Sat the prophet 1

Winter Storm Watch for Nye County was issued at December 28 at 2:37PM PST

Pahrump Dating
Find my Match