The Kingdom
Newbie Pahrumpian

United States

#1 Sep 11, 2012
Never been in there, yet. Are the girls pretty hot on a scale of one to ten?? How are the drink prices, any minimum?
Red Red Groovy

Pahrump, NV

#2 Sep 12, 2012
First off, you are not a newbie to Pahrump.

Lastly, no the girls are not hot, have you looked around in town lately? Pahrump is not the capitol of hot women.
Newbie Pahrumpian

Van Nuys, CA

#3 Sep 13, 2012
I'm glad not to be considered a newbie any longer, then. I have been in other towns the same size, the women here aren't ALL that bad.
senior s-x addict

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Sep 13, 2012
I have seen one hottie in the four years I have lived here. Not at the nugget not at any of the bars not at any car dealers or the kingdom i will give a hint they have a lot of ATV's. that way she makes a clean getaway if any P'rump glue sniffers or tweekers get too close.
Truth

Van Nuys, CA

#5 Sep 13, 2012
Now that last comment from senior is funny!
Unnnder

Pahrump, NV

#6 Sep 13, 2012
Actually, there are some very pretty women in town.. they just tend to not be strippers, or single moms, or welfare meth takers.

Stay away from the slut bars, the brothels, and strip clubs and you can meet some very attractive women out here. Just look where the white trash ISNT.
You Are Kidding

United States

#7 Sep 14, 2012
"Just look where the white trash ISNT" Where exactly is this? You do realize you live in Pahrump and this is impossible right?
Henry

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2012
There are hot girl all over this town just like other places. I have a feeling that you are a butt ugly dude that cant get laid. Don't blame it on the girls, blame yourself
You Are Kidding

Pahrump, NV

#9 Sep 15, 2012
Tattoos and muffintop is not hot. Most women in this town are tattooed and trashy and fat.
Bill

Norco, CA

#10 Sep 15, 2012
Come on down the Republican HQ! We got tons of hotties. My favorite is when Colleen eats a mountain of pancakes off of Dorothy! Yum Yum!
Truth

United States

#11 Sep 16, 2012
Mmmmmm...pancakes! What's a muffintop?
LisaMarie

United States

#12 Sep 18, 2012
We are totally looking for hot studs to come to the Repub meetings. If you look like the Crypt Keeper Ron Paul I am a sure thing.
joel

Henderson, NV

#13 Feb 6, 2013
not bad but there are a few druggies i got a lap dance, bag weed and oxys from the blonde with long hair.you get what you pay for if you pay a cover the girls are better and coheriant.
Billy

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Feb 6, 2013
I heard Harly, Bill Khobarge and Chief Lewis are going to be dancing and stripping there for LADIES NIGHT.
john

United States

#15 Feb 12, 2013
That doorman jay is a piece of work offered me meth for sex
Leonard

Pahrump, NV

#16 Feb 12, 2013
Is STINKY still working there?
Really

United States

#17 Feb 14, 2013
Is there a girl named Samantha that still works there? She was cheerleader at PVHS and let teams run a train on her I hear.
chris

United States

#18 Feb 16, 2013
What a dump, the doorman i think jay is selling meth right in the club. Not cool.
Scot

Pahrump, NV

#19 Feb 16, 2013
Stinky used to wear a TURD CUTTER and give me LAP DANCES. It turned her on when I told her about frontal attacks and EXTRACTIONS.
JOE

Pahrump, NV

#20 Feb 16, 2013
Billy wrote:
I heard Harly, Bill Khobarge and Chief Lewis are going to be dancing and stripping there for LADIES NIGHT.
That should scare thr shit out of everyone. I hope they pass out BARF BAGS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pahrump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another newbie in town calling for incoporation... 8 hr AllAcres 3
NCSO Richard Deutch relieved of his duties !!! 8 hr lies get u nowhere 45
WTF just how many are they gonna wreck? 11 hr dschithoppen 1
Jim Butler days canceled thanks to Sheriff. 11 hr NoMoreWhirley 1
Loopy Lopez giving away free stuff to illegals ... Tue Anon Person Annoyed 3
Dickeys bbq closed already? Tue no waiting 26
Heidi Fleiss Tue Cam1 7

Pahrump Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance