So now you have to complain LOUDLY wh...

So now you have to complain LOUDLY when someone calls someone else an "illegal"

Posted in the Pahrump Forum

Fnord

Pahrump, NV

#1 May 4, 2012
See what has started here now. Someone speaks out against illegals getting benefits and the PVT decides he is a racist because he didn't complain loudly enough against Matson.

Im telling you folks, this election see whoever the lefties are pushing for office and vote AGAINST THEM. They already got Kunzi in there and he is starting enough problems for the town.

http://pvtimes.com/news/schinhofen-continues-...
Webster

Los Angeles, CA

#2 May 5, 2012
That is not what the article says. It says Schinhofen didn't complain as loudly as Matson. Learn how to read!
Yawn

Pahrump, NV

#3 May 5, 2012
I also read the article and it says he did not complain as loudly about her remarks.

You do have to wonder why someone AGAIN from CALIFORNIA is so intent on getting things right in the town of Pahrump Nevada.

Outside influences anyone?
BlackStarRanch

La Puente, CA

#4 May 12, 2012
Yawn wrote:
.....You do have to wonder why someone AGAIN from CALIFORNIA is so intent on getting things right in the town of Pahrump Nevada. Outside influences anyone?
You obviously are not aware that the city below the poster's name isn't necessarily their physical location. As an example, I am typing this from my livingroom in Pahrump though it shows Los Angeles.
Pahrumpbound

Los Angeles, CA

#5 May 13, 2012
BlackStarRanch wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously are not aware that the city below the poster's name isn't necessarily their physical location. As an example, I am typing this from my livingroom in Pahrump though it shows Los Angeles.
I also am typing this in Pahrump but it will probably say I'm from CA. I use AT&T DSL in Pahrump but they use CA servers.
Why Not

Canyon Country, CA

#6 May 17, 2012
BlackStarRanch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing but I think if you log onto this web forum and give your email and your location. It will show as written. But otherwise it comes up at a random location.?? What do you think??:}
Why Not

Canyon Country, CA

#7 May 17, 2012
P. S. Why if someone has an opinion. Pahrump always thinks that we are in/from CA? I think they are from CA.
sdf

Pahrump, NV

#8 May 17, 2012
Why Not wrote:
P. S. Why if someone has an opinion. Pahrump always thinks that we are in/from CA? I think they are from CA.
Can I get a translation please?

I dont think they are from CA, I just happen to know that when good old Stuffy Lopez posts here her IP says LA California.
Why Not

Los Angeles, CA

#9 May 23, 2012
sdf wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I get a translation please?
I dont think they are from CA, I just happen to know that when good old Stuffy Lopez posts here her IP says LA California.
That is just the default seting for is web site. You must "login" with your email address and location to correctly list your area.
Most people want to stay "undercover". I do.
BlackStarRanch

Los Angeles, CA

#10 May 24, 2012
Why Not wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just the default setting for this web site.....
Most people want to stay "undercover". I do.
I disagree. Most people here realize there is 'no such thing' as "undercover". If you say something REALLY stupid, the guys in the black suits, ties and sunglasses will be motoring over to your 1.2 acres of paradise in their Suburbans with the Gov-Exempt license plates asking lots of questions....

As far as "illegals" go, who do you think will be footing the bills for us "boomers" in our golden years? There aren't enough natural-born younger 'Mericans to go around to pay the tab at the "new-normal" $8-per hour wage.

Be glad we live here.....

Nevada vs. the other 49:
> State debt per capita:$1,690 (6th lowest)
> Pct. without health insurance: 22.6%(2nd highest)
> Pct. below poverty line: 13.0%(24th lowest)
> Unemployment: 13.4%(the highest)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pahrump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
protestor rights 7 hr Faldo 3
The Second woman and her nutball husband in thi... 7 hr Adolf 38
Champion is a virtue signaling social justice w... 10 hr NineteenEightyFour 16
Writing a book/ criminal activities/by County a... 10 hr Life Titles 4
It was ok to RIOT, LOOT and BURN in Fergusen 12 hr Adolf 4
Beware according to PVT Nye Couty is nothing bu... 17 hr Hillary Clinton 19
Dave Champion Threesome with Robert and Margery... Tue Champion Handler 1

Pahrump Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance