Ride The Rockies Begins In Southweste...

Ride The Rockies Begins In Southwestern Colorado

There are 1 comment on the Cbs4denver.com story from Jun 18, 2006, titled Ride The Rockies Begins In Southwestern Colorado. In it, Cbs4denver.com reports that:

A total of 2,000 cyclists were resting their weary legs Sunday evening after riding their bicycles through the Rocky Mountains in the 21st annual Ride the Rockies event.The annual trek, which always follows a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs4denver.com.

Denver, CO

#1 Jul 3, 2006
My husband and I drove by all of these cyclists on our way to Mesa Verde this weekend. We were stoped in traffic for about an hour, when we drove by the accident we saw the CSI crew putting a body-filled body bag into the van, and beside a cop car was a bicyle in 100 pieces. This happened between Pagosa Springs and Durango. Does anyone know excatly what happend to that biker? We are very courios to know if he was struck by a car, or he just lost control. We were amazed at the stupidity some of these bikers had. Instead of riding in a single file line, there were some that were in the right lane of the highway with cars driving next to them at 65 mph. Our hearts go out to the man or woman that was killed. If anyone knows anything, please inform me. [email protected] Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagosa Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The GOP's self-inflicted wounds Sat serfs up 35
News Ted Cruz blasts media during the debate Nov 24 Ritual Habitual 140
News Zayo will operate Allstream as 3 business units Nov 24 PALISTER the New ... 1
C. Waters Art Gallery Nov 19 Steve Spangler 1
News A question at CU-Boulder: What is 'whiteness st... Nov 16 loso 4
Krista (Oct '13) Sep '15 CAG 12
News Frick Burden Dies in Pagosa Springs (Dec '13) Feb '15 valsetz 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pagosa Springs Mortgages