mobile home fire in pagosa springs

mobile home fire in pagosa springs

Posted in the Pagosa Springs Forum

ed stephens

Morehead, KY

#1 Jul 12, 2011
I have not been in Pagosa for years,but i guess that the system has never changed.On Doug Goodman's house fire,the fire was never investigated on the origin of the fire,which he does not know and would be to know if it was and straight accident or if it was foul play.It was never put in the paper,as if he was forgotten about,and as if no one even cares.In my opinion this is completely wrong and should have been looked at.
DJJ

Bennett, CO

#2 Jul 19, 2011
ed stephens wrote:
I have not been in Pagosa for years,but i guess that the system has never changed.On Doug Goodman's house fire,the fire was never investigated on the origin of the fire,which he does not know and would be to know if it was and straight accident or if it was foul play.It was never put in the paper,as if he was forgotten about,and as if no one even cares.In my opinion this is completely wrong and should have been looked at.
I just want to clear up something in the above post, the mobile home that Doug Goodman burnt down was not his house, it was the home of his 87 year old father who he kicked out of the house on a cold Feb. night with only the clothes on his back. Since then Doug and Millie Goodman have stolen everything that man ever worked for in his life and sold it for their drug money. For some reason the local law refused to help the 87 year old man and said this was s civil matter I have to wonder if once again they are going to turn a blind eye on this fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagosa Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Get used to heat records; study predicts far mo... Nov 21 Frogface Kate 1
Reward offered in Ramsey case Nov 21 TCB 7
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Nov 15 DAD 1,136
To Jolamom Nov 13 TCB 1
News DNA in doubt: New analysis challenges DA's exon... Nov 8 Kauna 105
Krista (Oct '13) Oct '16 Hopesmoker 23
Confused Jul '16 David 1

Pagosa Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance