ed stephens

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

I have not been in Pagosa for years,but i guess that the system has never changed.On Doug Goodman's house fire,the fire was never investigated on the origin of the fire,which he does not know and would be to know if it was and straight accident or if it was foul play.It was never put in the paper,as if he was forgotten about,and as if no one even cares.In my opinion this is completely wrong and should have been looked at.
DJJ

Bennett, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

ed stephens wrote:
I have not been in Pagosa for years,but i guess that the system has never changed.On Doug Goodman's house fire,the fire was never investigated on the origin of the fire,which he does not know and would be to know if it was and straight accident or if it was foul play.It was never put in the paper,as if he was forgotten about,and as if no one even cares.In my opinion this is completely wrong and should have been looked at.
I just want to clear up something in the above post, the mobile home that Doug Goodman burnt down was not his house, it was the home of his 87 year old father who he kicked out of the house on a cold Feb. night with only the clothes on his back. Since then Doug and Millie Goodman have stolen everything that man ever worked for in his life and sold it for their drug money. For some reason the local law refused to help the 87 year old man and said this was s civil matter I have to wonder if once again they are going to turn a blind eye on this fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagosa Springs Discussions

Search the Pagosa Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
JonBenet Ramset would have been 24 today Aug 13 Fr_Brown 14
Clean tech closing in on energy storage Aug 10 Alison Young 10
Fleet, Priscilla White denied official Ramsey e... (Jan '14) Aug 10 Steve Eller 196
small homes Aug 5 exboulder 1
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Aug 2 pacostacos 287
Court orders halt to Colorado gay marriages Jul 30 Ted Haggard s Gos... 20
To The Corrupt Judges Repent Jul 28 Message From God 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pagosa Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pagosa Springs People Search