Candidates speak at Republican Patrio...

Candidates speak at Republican Patriot's Day picnic

There are 49 comments on the The Pagosa Springs SUN story from Jul 2, 2010, titled Candidates speak at Republican Patriot's Day picnic. In it, The Pagosa Springs SUN reports that:

Several local, state and national candidates stopped in Pagosa Springs last Saturday in an attempt to convince voters that their platforms were the best options for Colorado voters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Pagosa Springs SUN.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DL Probing

Estell Manor, NJ

#1 Jul 2, 2010
hmmmm....why would they believe that their policies will produce different results than they have over the last 50 years?

What's the definition of insanity?
just another guy

Holly, CO

#2 Jul 2, 2010
If you believe the R's are the only ones that have been supporting failed policies, you are delusional.

Can I draw the conclusion that dl would support the policies of the first 150 years of our country?
DL Probing

Absecon, NJ

#3 Jul 3, 2010
that's a strawman argument, just another republican apologist....shocker.
Dude

Holly, CO

#4 Jul 3, 2010
DL Probing , from reading your posts all you do is whine. Grow up and try to add something to the conversation.
DL Probing

Atlantic City, NJ

#5 Jul 3, 2010
Poor Dude...tired of hearing about the failues of the Republican Track Record already?!?

Get used to it cupcake.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#6 Jul 3, 2010
Biden will be in the war zone, the Prez.???
Dude

Holly, CO

#7 Jul 3, 2010
I knew you couldn't bring anything to the conversation. Even the ability to be polite eludes you. Someone with a bit of intelligence would use a fact or two.

"Get used to it cupcake?" No wonder the you have lost every ounce of credibility.
DL Probing

Atlantic City, NJ

#8 Jul 3, 2010
Don't forget, Dude, it IS a fact that REpublican policies have largely put us in the snafu's we're in now.

Don't worry...there are plenty of us around to remind you folks with short memories.

and again...really....more whining?
just another guy

Holly, CO

#9 Jul 4, 2010
I don't dispute that some republicans have contributed to our mess. That pales in comparison to the demorats culpability.

I opposed bush's massive spending. Now that obama is increasing it further , I oppose that too. What about you dl? Will you say they are both wrong?
just another guy

Holly, CO

#10 Jul 4, 2010
Come on dl what is your position on spending? Is it fine when obama does it? Or bush? Or is it wrong in both cases?

You try to avoid answering. You know if you answer the way you want to it will show you for the hypocrite you are.

We can tell you have been online and try to ignore the chance to answer.
DL Probing

Atlantic City, NJ

#11 Jul 5, 2010
You still don't seem to get it.

The vast majority of the spending that has given us our national debt was done under Republican administrations.

Give me a sign you understand that.

So...I'm much more worried about Rep spending than I am Dem spending...simply due to their track record.

Furthermore, as REpublicans have failed twice with their ridiculous policies of trickle down economics, we have more things to worry about coming from their camp than we do the Dems.

You folks on the far right love to whine about "redistribution of wealth", then vote for people that distribute the wealth of this nation to the top 1% insteaad of to the other 95%.

That's what I believe.

As long as some of you support the adoption of more of the same under future republican rule, there are always going to be people like me standing in your way, reminding you of the horrific policy failures that typify the "right".

Again....why not be intellectually honest and not whine like a good little loyal Rushian lapdog every time someone reminds you that putting the "right" back in power is just the worst kind of stupid.
just another guy

Holly, CO

#12 Jul 5, 2010
You still are a hypocrite. You criticize r spending and defend d spending.

As for the rest of your reply I can only draw the conclusion you hate capitalism.

As to putting the "right " back in power? I want people in power that will abide by the Constitution. Not a drunkard like Ted Kennedy that only thinks the Constitution is in the way of "progress". A guy that stays in power until he dies mostly because he is too worthless to do anything else.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#13 Jul 5, 2010
I am humbled, He was at the WH with his family entertaining the families of the troops.
DL Probing

Atlantic City, NJ

#14 Jul 5, 2010
"you hate capitalism"

LOL...do I hate puppies and apple pie too?
just another guy

Holly, CO

#15 Jul 5, 2010
You sure hate to be called to stand up for what you believe in.
DL Probing

Atlantic City, NJ

#16 Jul 5, 2010
Apparently I believe in the "hatred of capitalism".

Am I also an evildoer? Do I also hate freedom?
just another guy

Holly, CO

#17 Jul 5, 2010
you are a hypocrite. That is all we know when you refuse to take a stand.
DL Probing

Atlantic City, NJ

#18 Jul 5, 2010
Do you even know what that word means, justanother republican apologist?

How exactly does pointing out the failures of the republican party make me a "hypocrite".

This should be good.

My guess is that the bus for college left you on the corner, only to fend for your intellectual self...meaning you're the equivalent of a small, undernourished child in this realm.
just another guy

Holly, CO

#19 Jul 5, 2010
dl you are a hypocrite because you criticize one sid efor doing the same thing you praise the other side for doing .

Looks like the bus for college left you on your tricycle sucking your thumb.
DL Probing

Atlantic City, NJ

#20 Jul 5, 2010
Again....why not show an example of me criticizing one party while "praising" the other for doing the "same".

Unless you can...which is largely rhetorical...you're a lying partisan hack throwing a tantrum, no?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagosa Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longmont valedictorian silenced over speech dis... 4 hr Pat Robertson s F... 25
free tess damm!! (Mar '07) May 26 Nick 72
Boulder police arrest suspected drug dealer on ... May 22 really 4
Why are Boulder people such A**%OLES ?? (Jul '10) May 21 Centennial Joe 63
Boulder Drivers Voted Rudest & Most Arrogant in... May 19 gangstar43 2
Krista (Oct '13) May 19 David 9
Health Care - Boulder, CO (Sep '09) May 18 Seeing 23
More from around the web

Pagosa Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]