Give peace wreath a chance

Give peace wreath a chance

There are 3 comments on the WE Blog story from Nov 29, 2006, titled Give peace wreath a chance. In it, WE Blog reports that:

The fight over the peace wreath in Colorado is over, and peace prevailed. Lisa Jensen and Bill Trimarco of Pagosa Springs, which is about 200 miles southwest of Denver, put a wreath in the shape of a peace ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WE Blog.

Heidi

Orlando, FL

#1 Dec 7, 2006
This is the MOST ridiculous thing I have ever heard. This Homeowners Assoication is exactly what is wrong with the the United States. Get off of your period and let it go, it's a freaking peace sign, obviously these are the same people who were Nazi's in the 60's. Sorry we're not living in Beaver Clever era anymore, times are a changing, get used to it. By the time these people's grandchildren are their age everyone is going to be wearing solid white, live in white houses with white furniture, eating the same "healthy" food everyday because the government banned everything that sets individuals apart from the rest of the world. Children won't know what Christmas is because it represents "Satan" and Thanksgiving will be done with because "people are too fat", let alone Halloween which will be considered "Hell on earth day". Get over it, people are all different, with different opinions, what if we told all of those stuck up, good for nothing HOA scum that they could no longer drive their precious SUV's, their kids couldn't play soccer because it was a sin, and they couldn't mow their lawn because it disturbs the neighbors. If don't like the peace sign, DON'T LOOK AT IT, but there are people out there that CAN and WILL appreciate the Christmas SPIRIT..... PEACE on Earth.
Kristen

College Station, TX

#2 May 11, 2007
"Go Girlfriend" I 100% agree!
pat

Houston, TX

#3 Jul 31, 2008
stay tuned for this year silliness. this town always has some going on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagosa Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who murdered JonBenét Ramsey? Apr 22 robert 2
News Vice President Joe Biden to visit CU-Boulder to... Apr 19 LUCY MARIE JANE 1
News Vice President Joe Biden's CU-Boulder visit to ... Apr 19 LUCY MARIE JANE 1
Boulder: Most Hated City In Rocky Mtn West Apr 19 Donnie 5
Why are Boulder people such A**%OLES ?? (Jul '10) Apr 19 GetBent 78
Why is Boulder so White ? Apr 18 Boulderblogger 1
Looking for feedback Apr 18 randyx123 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pagosa Springs Mortgages