Colo. Subdivision Bans Wreath Peace S...

Colo. Subdivision Bans Wreath Peace Sign

There are 25 comments on the The Associated Press story from Nov 26, 2006, titled Colo. Subdivision Bans Wreath Peace Sign . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

A homeowners association in southwestern Colorado has threatened to fine a resident $25 a day until she removes a Christmas wreath with a peace sign that some say is an anti-Iraq war protest or a symbol of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
corless walters

AOL

#22 Dec 1, 2006
homeowner assoations have some of the worst jerks in the world if they were holding a world national jerk convention & one of these home owners officals walked in all the other jerks would walk out
A Georgian

Columbus, GA

#23 Dec 3, 2006
…remind me once more what rights we are guaranteed under the Constitution of this great United States of America…I so thought “speech” and “self-expression” were in there somewhere…obviously not if a 3-man “board” from a home owners association feel they can fine someone for displaying their beliefs in their Christmas decorations (or any other time)… Could we have those board members go down to their local mall and hand out citations to those who pass through with: 1) facial piercings 2) body art 3) underwear being shown (or worn) outside their “outerwear” 4) any t-shirt that isn’t white, v-necked, and void of ANY dialogue 5) too little hair 6) too much hair 7) too much make up, etc…… Hey, 3-man “board”— get the point????? Hope I haven’t offended you!!
megel

Durango, CO

#24 Dec 3, 2006
It's nice to see that the town of Pagosa Springs has decorated the clock tower with a Peace symbol wreath
I'm very pleased to see that Pagosa Springs is a town of peace.
It wouldn't surprise me if the town even changed their local currency to one with the Peace Symbol.
I for one even bought a toilet seat in the shape of a peace symbol.
Peace,
Megel
J Dyer

Cedar City, UT

#25 Dec 3, 2006
Would someone here in Pagosa please give us the names of the three people who made the complaints to the board. Also could you plese tell us what state they came from before they moved here. How about it Mr. Kearns
long time pagosan

Colfax, LA

#26 May 6, 2008
The largest group of lairs and self rightous christains you will ever meet.Wish someone had told me before i moved to this cursed ground.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagosa Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inside basement where JonBenet Ramsey was murde... Thu BrotherMoon 2
News How JonBenet Ramsey's Murder Changed Pop Cultur... Sep 19 Green Envelope 2
News JonBenet's brother files defamation suit agains... (Oct '16) Sep 18 BrotherMoon 19
News JonBenet Ramsey: Twenty Years of Plot Twists in... (Dec '16) Sep 18 BrotherMoon 10
News There Were a Handful of Suspects in JonBenet Ra... Sep 14 MR EMMETT TILL. 5
News JonBenet Ramsey's brother back in court (Mar '17) Sep 11 Lucky Brand 7 7
News JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) Sep 11 Lucky Brand 7 1,665

Pagosa Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pagosa Springs Mortgages