Another suicide in the arts community...

Another suicide in the arts community raises difficult questions

There are 1 comment on the The Gazette story from Aug 1, 2009, titled Another suicide in the arts community raises difficult questions. In it, The Gazette reports that:

Local curator and champion for struggling artists Jason Zacharias, 34, committed suicide earlier this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gazette.

Kim Zacharias

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Aug 12, 2009
I find it rather odd that people feel they know my brother's state of mind so well. He has never been diagnosed with any mental illness or depression; therefore, please do not diagnose my brother. Please be more respectful and keep in mind that Jason's family reads these blogs. Many of you might not share any compassion with us but we are in mourning and having a difficult time processing the death of our son/brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagosa Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The GOP's self-inflicted wounds Mon Mexican Lottery W... 39
JonBenet: Boulder DA and the Ramsey Cover-up Sun Sig Turner 3
News Ted Cruz blasts media during the debate Nov 24 Ritual Habitual 140
News Zayo will operate Allstream as 3 business units Nov 24 PALISTER the New ... 1
C. Waters Art Gallery Nov 19 Steve Spangler 1
Krista (Oct '13) Sep '15 CAG 12
News Frick Burden Dies in Pagosa Springs (Dec '13) Feb '15 valsetz 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pagosa Springs Mortgages