Search continues for Colorado fugitiv...

Search continues for Colorado fugitives [3:02 p.m.]

There are 3 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jul 22, 2010, titled Search continues for Colorado fugitives [3:02 p.m.]. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Two suspects who escaped from an Archuleta County jail Tuesday night are still missing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

Greg

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Jul 22, 2010
be nice to have a description of the suspects.
AZNM

Benton, AR

#2 Jul 22, 2010
yeah no kidding Greg. Maybe if we walk around hollering their names like a game of Marco Polo they'll answer. SURELY their conscience has gotten to them by now lol
Are You Serious

Grand Junction, CO

#3 Jul 22, 2010
Dear Daily Times,

Who writes this fluff and why bother?

Please consider letting some local Middle & Secondary School kids write for you. I'm sure that even if grammar & spelling are somewhat lacking, kids could do a better job of asking for relevant info & conveying information to the reading public. I'll bet the kids are familiar with the 5 W's. Perhaps you should have them explain to your reporters that news should contain:
Who
What
When
Where
Why.

If there were an alternative to the DT, I'll bet you couldn't give it away!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagosa Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Boulder people such A**%OLES ?? (Jul '10) 9 hr CO Native 92
News Could JonBenet Ramsey's Murder Be Solved? (Oct '11) Jun 16 Rainbow334 536
Best MILF \ cougar dating sites Boulder Jun 8 Hamuerl 1
News JonBenet Ramsey's father tried to 'shield' son ... (Nov '15) Jun 7 Anonymous 45
Medians and roadways Jun 7 Visitor 1
News New DNA testing planned in JonBenet Ramsey case (Dec '16) Jun 4 Dedred 17
Why y’all so angry? May 26 Crazy Texan 1

Pagosa Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Pagosa Springs Mortgages