what is happening to pagosa

what is happening to pagosa

Posted in the Pagosa Springs Forum

PAGOSAN

Jackson, MS

#1 Apr 2, 2010
We were all set. David Brown was going to save us.I find it interesting that all that prime down town property is bulldozed,with all the lost jobs and taxes.Now they are talking about cutting services and school programs.I think we need to ask David Brown for help,after all he is a good christian.And also saw a ad for a job as commumity devolper with outrageous pay scale for pagosa. Seem the first a- holes did such a good job we need more of them! wow you people never learn.Hopefully my home will sell soon and I will never have to spend one more dime giving it to your tax base. happy to be a long way from this bunch of evil people running this town!!!
Frank Costanza

Pagosa Springs, CO

#2 Apr 2, 2010
PAGOSAN wrote:
We were all set. David Brown was going to save us.I find it interesting that all that prime down town property is bulldozed,with all the lost jobs and taxes.Now they are talking about cutting services and school programs.I think we need to ask David Brown for help,after all he is a good christian.And also saw a ad for a job as commumity devolper with outrageous pay scale for pagosa. Seem the first a- holes did such a good job we need more of them! wow you people never learn.Hopefully my home will sell soon and I will never have to spend one more dime giving it to your tax base. happy to be a long way from this bunch of evil people running this town!!!
You call yourself "Pagosan"? Yeah right. Good riddance. We don't need jerks like you. That's what makes this place so great. Few jerks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagosa Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santa and the housekeeper: The forgotten JonBen... 42 min detectress 107
News Cops' disastrous JonBenet mistake 1 hr Texxy 71
News JonBenet murder case goes full circle 14 hr Texxy 1
Colorado is Full....Now go Home ! (Apr '16) 16 hr sad part 14
Take Back Boulder stole my underwear!!! 16 hr sad part 5
News The CNBC Republican Debate Was A Total Trainwreck (Oct '15) 17 hr Grecian Formula 29 21
James d blasingim Dec '16 Mike 1

Pagosa Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pagosa Springs Mortgages