2012 San Juan River Music Festival

2012 San Juan River Music Festival

There are 1 comment on the KASA-TV Albuquerque story from Jun 29, 2012, titled 2012 San Juan River Music Festival. In it, KASA-TV Albuquerque reports that:

Nikki is joined by Jay Steinberg, who handles promotions for the San Juan River Music Festival in Pagosa Springs, to talk about the event and headlining acts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KASA-TV Albuquerque.

Cleo

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jul 15, 2012
Beautiful place, good music, unfortunately security killed the good times. The town was busy with happy tourists enjoying the nice park by the river. Jay, an SJR Music Festival organzer decided they were losing money and closed off the public park located across from the venue where kids and their families gathered the day before. I saw event staff harass anyone who came into the vicinity without a wrist band. It became an unwelcoming and dead venue. Everyone including paying customers boycotted the event and enjoyed the other side of the river together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagosa Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Burke Ramsey responds to conspiracy theories, a... (Sep '16) 7 hr Bear 14
News 3 Big Ways 'The Case of: JonBenet Ramsey' Got I... 9 hr Latitsia 30
News Cops' disastrous JonBenet mistake 9 hr Bear 88
News Break Emerging in JonBenet Ramsey Case? (Oct '10) Sat Yeti 4
News Documentary Trailer Round-Up: Beach Boys, The S... Sat Yeti 5
News Sea ice cover at both poles at lowest point of ... Apr 21 Patriot AKA Bozo 47
Colorado is Full....Now go Home ! (Apr '16) Apr 19 Chicago 18

Pagosa Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pagosa Springs Mortgages