myra t

Pageland, SC

#1 Dec 28, 2009
i am a baptist and i try to be the best i can be at being a "new born again" christian and i just would like to know how the town of pageland views themselves as christians.i feel that if we put God first in all that the town does instead of money money money and tx tx tx all that it does then i feel that the lord will bless this place and the people. we all need to remember to put God first. i want to invite all to go church.where it does not matter as long as you worship God and no one else or anything else. keep tryin churches until you find the one that makes you feel the holy spirit when you walk in and the people r filled with it also. there is no greater feelin in this ole world than that. when u get it you will know it. if any needs ride or just talk or needs someone to listen. hey i am here.
Reverend James Atwater

Sanford, NC

#2 Dec 29, 2009
Amen sister. There are times that I am ashamed of my country, my state and my hometown. It seems that in the rush to be "politically correct" and "inclusive of all cultures and religions" our leaders have forgotten that this country, this state and this town was built with the blood, sweat and tears of good Christians.

We must honor God in all that we do for it is by his will that we are here. We must give thanks for the sacrifice of Jesus' blood to save us from our sins.

The rock upon which this nation was built was Christianity. The men who wrote the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights were almost all Christian men. The men who fought the British in the American Revolution were almost all Christian. The men who carried our government forward into this centrury were almost all Christian.

Christian men and women know that
God has stood with this country. They know that millions of Americans pray daily for America and it's leaders. They believe with all their hearts that God is leading this country forward because he DOES ANSWER PRAYER.

If the people turn away from God, do not offer prayer and praise then the consequences could be disastrous for God's hand has protected us this far. Without God's protection and healing this country will be like a rudderless boat adrift on a sea of shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pageland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lightning Kilt Man in Ruby Last Night (Jun '11) Dec '17 Redneck 3
News Kershaw woman 'brutally murdered' with baseball... (Dec '11) Jun '17 1perfectstorm4u2 31
Kershaw Music Forum (Mar '13) May '17 Musikologist 11
Ratliffs cashier (May '16) May '16 Wondering 1
Moving to Kershaw (Apr '16) Apr '16 Sweety57 1
News Kershaw deputies arrest two in heroin investiga... (Jun '15) Jun '15 fiveO 1
slumlords (Jan '06) Jan '15 tracker 8

Pageland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pageland Mortgages