Southern Pride

Redford, MI

#1 Dec 31, 2008
Whats up with the bakery in town? I guess its owned by a couple of jews who are only paying minimum wage and not even offering benefits to the people that work there. Just does not sound like they care much about their workers, the back bone of their business. Unfortunately, they moved to the area due to the lower cost of living so they would not have to pay the employees as much. Given the economy and the way it is, the employees who are working there, don't have much a choice. Beggars can't be choosers, right? They have the depend on the people that prey on the unfortunate just to better themselves. Chesterfield county cut them a deal on the building and the land, and now they are taking advantage of it by screwing the employees. Business is business, I understand, however when you don't run your business ethically, it will fail.
WTF

Redford, MI

#2 Dec 31, 2008
i worked there the plant manager treated me like garbage. he treats all the people as though he does not care cause theres 20 more that will take their place. work ethic doesnt matter...its who can do the job the cheapest. pageland would have been better w/o it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pageland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kershaw Music Forum (Mar '13) Sep '16 Musikologist 10
Ratliffs cashier (May '16) May '16 Wondering 1
Moving to Kershaw (Apr '16) Apr '16 Sweety57 1
News Kershaw woman 'brutally murdered' with baseball... (Dec '11) Jun '15 pamela 30
News Kershaw deputies arrest two in heroin investiga... (Jun '15) Jun '15 fiveO 1
News Principal placed on administrative leave (Jul '06) Mar '15 But plug 16
News Gerald Truesdell, Jr. (May '14) Feb '15 johndavit 3

Pageland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pageland Mortgages