Hodges McGriff- Football Player from ...

Hodges McGriff- Football Player from Central High Pageland

Posted in the Pageland Forum

A Ross

Raleigh, NC

#1 Jun 2, 2006
45Hodges O'Neal McGriff attended The Midwest Elite Football Combine in Indianapolis, Indiana on May 20, 2006.
This young man well represented Central Pageland and the Town of Pageland.
His 40-Time Event is posted on the Midwest Elite Football Combine web-site.
He posted a 4.5 40 time and we are extremely proud of him.
He is an outstanding young man who will need assistance in obtaining his goal of a college education and playing football on college and possibly NFL.
Mr. George Yarberry-Director of The Midwest Elite Football Combine has taken Hodges under his supervision and I know he will give his best this upcoming season.
Hodges Fan and Friend
from Charlotte NC
Jasmine Burch

Pageland, SC

#2 Jan 15, 2008
Hodges Mcgriff i know him very well i been knowing him almost 2 years well we going out and he a very bright young man and respect me very much and i really do think that he will make to the nfl because he got the heart to well know he is in college he goes to pikeville kentucky so will you keep me and his family and specialy him in yours prayers
hodges fan and girlfriend
from Monroe NC

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pageland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kershaw Music Forum (Mar '13) Sep '16 Musikologist 10
Ratliffs cashier May '16 Wondering 1
Moving to Kershaw (Apr '16) Apr '16 Sweety57 1
News Kershaw woman 'brutally murdered' with baseball... (Dec '11) Jun '15 pamela 30
News Kershaw deputies arrest two in heroin investiga... (Jun '15) Jun '15 fiveO 1
News Principal placed on administrative leave (Jul '06) Mar '15 But plug 16
News Gerald Truesdell, Jr. (May '14) Feb '15 johndavit 3

Pageland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pageland Mortgages