when r titties to big??
true grit

Cunningham, KY

#62 Feb 19, 2013
Tina aka tlo wrote:
38dd lol ;);) I was a 38c at 19
Tina, i'm not sure i'd brag about that, more than anything i think this is just a testament to how much weight you've gained since then.
DuKeHaTeR

Murfreesboro, TN

#63 Feb 19, 2013
Info wrote:
The question on just what people thought of cup sizes is ok. However, you start talking about personal nasty stuff that nobody wants to know on the thread. Your right that topix does has alot of these types of threads, but this isn't what the site was created to talk about. I go to other cities besides West KY, and their not near as vulgar. I personally feel that stuff like this belongs at home with your boyfriend, not for other people to know,. This type of stuff is what's going wrong with our society.
this town is full of uneducated people
DuKeHaTeR

Murfreesboro, TN

#64 Feb 19, 2013
Info wrote:
The question on just what people thought of cup sizes is ok. However, you start talking about personal nasty stuff that nobody wants to know on the thread. Your right that topix does has alot of these types of threads, but this isn't what the site was created to talk about. I go to other cities besides West KY, and their not near as vulgar. I personally feel that stuff like this belongs at home with your boyfriend, not for other people to know,. This type of stuff is what's going wrong with our society.
oh and meth heads trash
really

Nashville, TN

#65 Feb 19, 2013
if you stomach sticks out further than your boobs cancels everything
UkHaTeR

Paducah, KY

#68 Feb 20, 2013
DuKeHaTeR wrote:
<quoted text>
this town is full of uneducated people
When I read your posts, I feel that way as well.
Move over

Paducah, KY

#69 Feb 20, 2013
When you have to crawl over her tits to get your text message. There to damn big!
Amber

Owensboro, KY

#70 Feb 20, 2013
D's are perfect, any bigger and they are to big. Anything smaller than C's are to small.
Student

Paducah, KY

#72 Feb 20, 2013
Amber wrote:
D's are perfect, any bigger and they are to big. Anything smaller than C's are to small.
so your telling me a d is better than an A??
Silicon Valley

Owensboro, KY

#73 Feb 20, 2013
Your damn right D's are better than A's!!!
Amber

Owensboro, KY

#74 Feb 20, 2013
I guess I should have said in my oppinion I think they are. Not saying they actually are just in my oppinion.
hugh jorgan

Paducah, KY

#75 Feb 20, 2013
Sara31 wrote:
ok im a 40G n love my tits but when r they to big lol
will you marry me?
Cowboy

Winchester, KY

#76 Feb 26, 2013
Do they get too big, heck I say smother me with em, lol

Since: May 16

La Center, KY

#77 Jun 1, 2016
Sara31 wrote:
ok im a 40G n love my tits but when r they to big lol
Hello 40g how you doing lol ;)
TLO

Ledbetter, KY

#78 Jun 1, 2016
true grit wrote:
<quoted text>

Tina, i'm not sure i'd brag about that, more than anything i think this is just a testament to how much weight you've gained since then.
Not really I have natural assets other ppl pay $$ for.
Moo

United States

#79 Jun 1, 2016
TLO wrote:
<quoted text>

Not really I have natural assets other ppl pay $$ for.
Nobody pays to be fat....
Haaa

Ledbetter, KY

#81 Jun 1, 2016
Moo wrote:
<quoted text>

Nobody pays to be fat....
You do. Your already way obese. Tlo looks like a goddess compared to you.
She is a man

Paducah, KY

#82 Jun 1, 2016
TLO wrote:
<quoted text>

Not really I have natural assets other ppl pay $$ for.
Hey maid I need a towel!!! Btw Tina armfat that is adjusted to look like boobs don't count!!
peter long prong

Benton, KY

#83 Jun 1, 2016
Mary Jo Hamilton has a huge set of jugs if you don't mind the 400 pounds rest of her body
onlymanisyoufata z

Ledbetter, KY

#84 Jun 2, 2016
She is a man wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey maid I need a towel!!! Btw Tina armfat that is adjusted to look like boobs don't count!!
Tlo doesn't give towels to ppl. She isn't a maid you dumb retard. Oh and Tina has muscles and a tight body to boot. Only trash with adjusted arm fat that you are trying to make look like boobs would be yourself. You sure do speak from experience. Tlo's breast are perfect just like the rest of her.
customer 2

Louisville, KY

#86 Jun 2, 2016
Sara31 wrote:
i dont want approvel its just a thread for f**k sake. btw when i was 140lbs i was a 38ddd when i was 12 n 98lbs i was a 36c so thats bull. i got down to 180 2years ago before i got prego n was a 40ff so ive always had big boobs. my man loves em =)
When they look like water balloons in tube socks and reach your belly button--+++they are ugly and nasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Horbelt (Dec '14) 56 min Antiquated Thinking 54
Pork peddler (Sep '12) 1 hr Just saying 20
Well, I Think I've Hit The Topix Wall... 1 hr Hello 9
Homosexuals 3 hr PSA 20
Muddeas soul food 4 hr Satans Little Helper 55
river city mission (Sep '14) 4 hr insolent dictionary 22
Who is this hunter guy? 5 hr Tabitha 27

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages