Tjmt

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Aug 28, 2008
What is going on at The Relaxation Station?

Since: Aug 08

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 29, 2008
If you want a great massage in Metropolis, go to that new salon on 5th street! 1102 Rendezvous! That girl is good! They do a great job with hair and nails too!
Shazzy

Severn, MD

#3 Aug 30, 2008
That salon is wonderful! I go there sometimes and i am always thrilled with the service. Kim Prince is an awsome stylist. Ask for her!
Tjmt

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 10, 2008
Sounds like Princess D and Shazzy both are gunning for their own salons and own services.
LOL

United States

#5 Nov 2, 2008
Tjmt...I think you are right on the money. What are the odds of 2 women, one from Chicago and one from Dekalb...stopping by a salon...in METROPOLIS ILLINOIS, and remembering the stylist name..who goes that far from home and trusts a stranger to cut their hair....I think PrincessD....is really Kim Princess herself. I heard she is desperate for clients.....oh, I am laughing so hard....LOL
Shazzy

Essex, MD

#6 Nov 5, 2008
I assure you i am not a salon owner or worker.I was the first customer in her salon quite by accident. I didn't know she had just opened when i walked in off the street because i am not from Metropolis anymore. Kim has been my stylist for a while now and i have never had a stylist as talented as her. I found her to be very professional and a great christian lady.
It seems you must know her from somewhere as i know Carmi is her home town. I live in middle Illinois and i do drive a distance to get her to do my hair. My daughter in law gets messages there. One of Kims employees moved back to her home town in Missouri and told me that she never had a boss as great as her. She said she was professional and a great mentor. Like a Mom.
You are a very mean and sad person to talk about her that way.
One day i was in the salon and an old man came in just to sit and talk. She was so good and kind to him. Most young people now days won't take the time out of a busy day to do that.
Shame on you.
Shazzy

Essex, MD

#7 Nov 5, 2008
LOL wrote:
Tjmt...I think you are right on the money. What are the odds of 2 women, one from Chicago and one from Dekalb...stopping by a salon...in METROPOLIS ILLINOIS, and remembering the stylist name..who goes that far from home and trusts a stranger to cut their hair....I think PrincessD....is really Kim Princess herself. I heard she is desperate for clients.....oh, I am laughing so hard....LOL
You should know that on Topix the town only shows the area the tower is picking up. Not the actual town. I can see your heart is not right in The Lords eyes or you would not feel you should be so mean.
LOL

United States

#8 Nov 8, 2008
Ha Ha Ha Ha. I worked with her too, as did a lot of people here. No one liked her. She was self centered and full of herself. The Christian behavior is all an act. Carmi is not her hometown. She is right where she always should have been. God Bless you all for being fooled by her. It shows a lot of class on your part. She is fake, fake, fake. And she is by far, not the best stylist ever!!! Ask other people that worked with her, they will tell you. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.
Shazzy

Essex, MD

#9 Nov 9, 2008
Well, i respect your right to your opinion. I think she is a very nice person who does excellent work. As i have said, i find her to be really decent and friendly. If she is not that person, thats between her and God. It's too big for me to worry about.
I am sorry you had a different relationship with her. Maybe she has changed since you worked with her?
It's not something i want to be in the middle of, i just love her salon and her work. She has been very good to us.
Lord Bless You!
Doorknob

Jefferson City, MO

#10 Oct 8, 2012
Which massage business would you recommend?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veronica Saunders 3 min Lynchize 2
Big Boobed girls (Jan '13) 6 min Behindyou 62
Brooks Stadium 1 hr Enquirer 2
Tina Cain (Jan '15) 2 hr teensy 147
Stormy on South side hardees 2 hr Wondering 11
Dominique from Red Lobster 4 hr Secret admirer 1
Michael hancock 6 hr Denny 2
Eclipse Glasses 12 hr Her highness 26

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web