Black People Will Be Punished For The Re Election Of Pres. Obama

Posted in the Paducah Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 39 Comments Last updated Nov 30, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Real Talk

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Be aware Black People....Stay out of these Prejudice White Folks way.....they are trying to hurt us because President Barack Obama a very intelligent compassionate understanding loving man was ReElected.....Sometimes I wanna hate white people because they are some of the meaniest people on the face of the earth. They think they deserve everything and others should only get the leftovers. But the GOD I serve want let me hate...but it pisses me off that they think everybody is beneath them. That's why storms and floods and every natural disater seems to hit them the hardest....and if you notice that's the only time they humble themselves other than around Thanksgiving and Christmas. They are the only race of people I know that likes to look good on the OUTSIDE yet are filled with hate and deceit on the inside. I have some of the most loving friends and family that are white...and I'm speaking as a whole....I know every White person isnt like that. They try to label the black race as lazy and welfare receipients yet their own statistics prove whites are gets the most government assistant.

This President has done nothing except help people and teach people how things should really be...the problem with the white race is they know everything he says and does is beneficial and true yet they resent it because it came from a black/bi-racial man.

I pray to GOD that those of the white race that arent simple in mind, will bring their race to their senses and let them know that in order to really move forward and see success in all avenues of people we have to be willing to work together.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 8, 2012
 
Couldn't scare enough of the white folk so now onto the black folk....watch out Hispanics you're next...stupid frightwingers...

LMFAO!
resident

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 8, 2012
 
Ok honey. Simmah down now, simmah down and take your meds you are obviously overdue.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 8, 2012
 
Maybe I should of read past the first sentence before I respond...

LMFAO!
Roscoe

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 8, 2012
 
alls I wants to know, is wheres da wahtamelon?
Lol

Trenton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 8, 2012
 
Real Talk wrote:
Be aware Black People....Stay out of these Prejudice White Folks way.....they are trying to hurt us because President Barack Obama a very intelligent compassionate understanding loving man was ReElected.....Sometimes I wanna hate white people because they are some of the meaniest people on the face of the earth. They think they deserve everything and others should only get the leftovers. But the GOD I serve want let me hate...but it pisses me off that they think everybody is beneath them. That's why storms and floods and every natural disater seems to hit them the hardest....and if you notice that's the only time they humble themselves other than around Thanksgiving and Christmas. They are the only race of people I know that likes to look good on the OUTSIDE yet are filled with hate and deceit on the inside. I have some of the most loving friends and family that are white...and I'm speaking as a whole....I know every White person isnt like that. They try to label the black race as lazy and welfare receipients yet their own statistics prove whites are gets the most government assistant.
This President has done nothing except help people and teach people how things should really be...the problem with the white race is they know everything he says and does is beneficial and true yet they resent it because it came from a black/bi-racial man.
I pray to GOD that those of the white race that arent simple in mind, will bring their race to their senses and let them know that in order to really move forward and see success in all avenues of people we have to be willing to work together.
Obama's half white. His mom is white. Why, because his dad didn't want a black woman. Don't blame it on Caucasian's
whiteguy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 8, 2012
 
Roscoe wrote:
alls I wants to know, is wheres da wahtamelon?
Say it with me now..... " my president is black:)"
beth

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

1

mine is a muslim!
..

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

My president set the blacks about fifty more years. He has segregated them more than ever. It's really sad. I wish that blacks and whites were not so easily brainwashed and that people actually researched more.
i wish

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 8, 2012
 
[QUOTE who=".."]My president set the blacks about fifty more years. He has segregated them more than ever. It's really sad. I wish that blacks and whites were not so easily brainwashed and that people actually researched more.[/QUOTE] I wish for a pony lol
Slugworth

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Real Talk wrote:
Be aware Black People....Stay out of these Prejudice White Folks way.....they are trying to hurt us because President Barack Obama a very intelligent compassionate understanding loving man was ReElected.....Sometimes I wanna hate white people because they are some of the meaniest people on the face of the earth. They think they deserve everything and others should only get the leftovers. But the GOD I serve want let me hate...but it pisses me off that they think everybody is beneath them. That's why storms and floods and every natural disater seems to hit them the hardest....and if you notice that's the only time they humble themselves other than around Thanksgiving and Christmas. They are the only race of people I know that likes to look good on the OUTSIDE yet are filled with hate and deceit on the inside. I have some of the most loving friends and family that are white...and I'm speaking as a whole....I know every White person isnt like that. They try to label the black race as lazy and welfare receipients yet their own statistics prove whites are gets the most government assistant.
This President has done nothing except help people and teach people how things should really be...the problem with the white race is they know everything he says and does is beneficial and true yet they resent it because it came from a black/bi-racial man.
I pray to GOD that those of the white race that arent simple in mind, will bring their race to their senses and let them know that in order to really move forward and see success in all avenues of people we have to be willing to work together.
I dont suppose you have any idea how racist this entire comment is?
Probably not.
Just go on hating, you are part of the problem.
Sad

Trenton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

Real Talk wrote:
Be aware Black People....Stay out of these Prejudice White Folks way.....they are trying to hurt us because President Barack Obama a very intelligent compassionate understanding loving man was ReElected.....Sometimes I wanna hate white people because they are some of the meaniest people on the face of the earth. They think they deserve everything and others should only get the leftovers. But the GOD I serve want let me hate...but it pisses me off that they think everybody is beneath them. That's why storms and floods and every natural disater seems to hit them the hardest....and if you notice that's the only time they humble themselves other than around Thanksgiving and Christmas. They are the only race of people I know that likes to look good on the OUTSIDE yet are filled with hate and deceit on the inside. I have some of the most loving friends and family that are white...and I'm speaking as a whole....I know every White person isnt like that. They try to label the black race as lazy and welfare receipients yet their own statistics prove whites are gets the most government assistant.
This President has done nothing except help people and teach people how things should really be...the problem with the white race is they know everything he says and does is beneficial and true yet they resent it because it came from a black/bi-racial man.
I pray to GOD that those of the white race that arent simple in mind, will bring their race to their senses and let them know that in order to really move forward and see success in all avenues of people we have to be willing to work together.
Such ignorant puppets Obama has.
i wish

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 9, 2012
 
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Such ignorant puppets Obama has.
Shouldn't u be trying to fill ur quota for wives and washing ur magic undies?
Nathan Bedford Forrest

Highland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

What you afraid we're going to put you back in the fields? Sound like your a racist to stereo type white folk like you are. In my opinion we should all at least own one negro. Don't get mad at us, your African people are the ones that sold you to us...
help

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 9, 2012
 
Well if everyone with their nasty, racial, prejudicial comments is so upset by a black president I can't wait for next election when we elect a woman. What will you say then? If it ain't white it ain't right~if it ain't a white man it ain't right? SHAME on y'all. God see's all. I think what you all are forgetting is that whether or not Obama is Muslim is not an issue for God. For we all are His children. That means blacks, whites, Christians, Muslims, Catholics,and the like will ALL stand to and be judged on judgement day

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Real Talk wrote:
Be aware Black People....Stay out of these Prejudice White Folks way.....they are trying to hurt us because President Barack Obama a very intelligent compassionate understanding loving man was ReElected.....Sometimes I wanna hate white people because they are some of the meaniest people on the face of the earth. They think they deserve everything and others should only get the leftovers. But the GOD I serve want let me hate...but it pisses me off that they think everybody is beneath them. That's why storms and floods and every natural disater seems to hit them the hardest....and if you notice that's the only time they humble themselves other than around Thanksgiving and Christmas. They are the only race of people I know that likes to look good on the OUTSIDE yet are filled with hate and deceit on the inside. I have some of the most loving friends and family that are white...and I'm speaking as a whole....I know every White person isnt like that. They try to label the black race as lazy and welfare receipients yet their own statistics prove whites are gets the most government assistant.
This President has done nothing except help people and teach people how things should really be...the problem with the white race is they know everything he says and does is beneficial and true yet they resent it because it came from a black/bi-racial man.
I pray to GOD that those of the white race that arent simple in mind, will bring their race to their senses and let them know that in order to really move forward and see success in all avenues of people we have to be willing to work together.


Talk, don't think all white folks are the same. I'm from near Chicago, and I can honestly say I'm not racist. I hate everyone equally. It's not about race, its about each person. I moved further south to put one more voice on the "left" down here. I don't have faith in god, but I have faith in mankind. Reason will prevail. The south shall rise again, along with the north, to the age of reason.
Death

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 9, 2012
 
Slugworth wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont suppose you have any idea how racist this entire comment is?
Probably not.
Just go on hating, you are part of the problem.
Agreed....
Massac County Resident

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

beth wrote:
mine is a muslim!
Funny, mine is also. And this is his best atribute, he is a turd!
vote 4 revenge

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Obama said vote 4 revenge

you followed his order

now you must live with the consequences

America on welfare is not the same America you are self destructing losers
whiteguy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

vote 4 revenge wrote:
Obama said vote 4 revenge

you followed his order

now you must live with the consequences

America on welfare is not the same America you are self destructing losers
Nice! By the way, which one are you... Larry, Moe, or Curly?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Paducah Forum right now

Search the Paducah Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Ambers cleaning Paducah KY (Oct '13) 5 min The worst 8
megan repie smith (May '13) 24 min Really 54
Cosmetology at wkctc 25 min thetallcoolone 3
nc 42 min Idea 18
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 1 hr purplelady1040 5,544
53 shootings in Chicago over the 4th 1 hr Just wait 17
Paducah Toilet Bowl Opening Soon 1 hr Hear 6
support downtown 7 hr Jamie 74
•••
•••
•••
•••

Paducah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Paducah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paducah
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••