Fatal car crash on 8th St.

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Dixon, CA

#1 Jan 27, 2012
I knew the guy. Just curious to cause of accident.
for real

Paducah, KY

#2 Jan 27, 2012
He ran the light and hit the semi in the gas tank. Idk if it was foggy or if he just didn't see it.
justme

Paducah, KY

#3 Jan 27, 2012
Wow when did this happen? I have a sick baby today so I missed the news this morning... Who was the man? Sorry to hear this.

Since: Jan 12

Paducah, KY

#4 Jan 27, 2012
His name is terry litchfield, I grew up with him. Pray for his family, he left behind a wife and small children.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 27, 2012
Its awful. I knew him also and I hate this for his family.
justme

Paducah, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2012
Awww thats so sad.. Prayers are with his family.
me

Bowie, MD

#7 Jan 27, 2012
Jason Cox wrote:
His name is terry litchfield, I grew up with him. Pray for his family, he left behind a wife and small children.
he was a sweet guy I haven't really seen him since high school sad sad sad
Bill

Bradley, IL

#8 Jan 27, 2012
heard he was trashed

Location hidden

#9 Jan 27, 2012
That was uncalled for.
hmmm

Paducah, KY

#10 Jan 28, 2012
psych therapy wrote:
That was uncalled for.
but true

Washington, DC

#11 Jan 28, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>but true
give it up tools, he died, he does not know your trolling him
hmmm

Paducah, KY

#12 Jan 28, 2012
Jason Cox wrote:
<quoted text>give it up tools, he died, he does not know your trolling him
was he sober?

Location hidden

#13 Jan 28, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
was he sober?
if he was or was not doesn't really matter now. You don't know I don't know all I do know is you need to show a little respect. The man is dead. He was a good guy with a wife and kids. Respect his family and stop trying to trash talk a dead man. Shows how tough u really are.
Blake

Kuttawa, KY

#14 Jan 28, 2012
Amen. I get pissed at the Paducah Sun when they report wrecks and say "toxicology reports are pending"! Unless there are other people involved, out of respect for that person's family, they shouldn't include that in article!

Location hidden

#15 Jan 28, 2012
Blake wrote:
Amen. I get pissed at the Paducah Sun when they report wrecks and say "toxicology reports are pending"! Unless there are other people involved, out of respect for that person's family, they shouldn't include that in article!
I agree. Every time someone is killed in a car wreck the do a toxicology analysis if the person was driving. That does not mean he was intoxicated. People always put their own twist on everything. People need to stop trying to bash terry. Sad thing is, the ones trying to say he was waisted are the ones that probably drive drunk every weekend. Grow up.

Location hidden

#16 Feb 1, 2012
raymond stantz i want to think you for what you said about terry and as far as other people talking about terry what do you think they will say about you when your gone you dont know the whole story if he was r was not trashed as you put it the point of it he called someone to come and get him and take him home and they told him no so was it his fault because of the car wreack r was it the fault of that person that didnt go and get him and help him home like they have done befor now tell me something how come they could not call someone to come and get them and take them to terry to bring him home but they could call someone to come and get them to take them out to the mall to tell his dad that his son had just gotten killed terry was closer then his dad
cow

Paducah, KY

#17 Feb 1, 2012
Maybe they got tired of it? Sounds like a habit if this had happened so many times before?
ungroundround

United States

#18 Feb 1, 2012
Ever heard of a cab? Thank god he didn't take anyone else with him.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 1, 2012
cow wrote:
Maybe they got tired of it? Sounds like a habit if this had happened so many times before?
if it was my husband i still would have gotten him home safe so this would not have happened that is what dd is for

Location hidden

#20 Feb 1, 2012
ungroundround wrote:
Ever heard of a cab? Thank god he didn't take anyone else with him.
that is why he called his wife to come and get him to be his dd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan Lyles 2 min acne face 13
all of chuck kingstons girlfriends 12 min money 3
Tinas kid has down syndrome 20 min STL Hat 8
Jeff Conrad charged with murder 25 min Fred 40
any cruising spots 1 hr Aaron 4
the guy I met at j.j's bar 1 hr Chuck 8
cracker barrel (May '11) 2 hr LETS BE HONEST 7
More from around the web

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE