in love wit a married man/women

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
buzz lightyear

Welsh, LA

#1 Mar 15, 2011
What do u do when your married and you fall in love with another married person? The feelings are mutual an you both have kids! What do you do
hurt

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2011
buzz lightyear wrote:
What do u do when your married and you fall in love with another married person? The feelings are mutual an you both have kids! What do you do
Re Evaluate your marriage. Figure out what you lost and see if u can't get it back. You married your spouse for a reason. Could just be life getting hard. Not knowing more that's all I can suggest
nonya

United States

#3 Mar 15, 2011
Nothing ever good come out of it... Just like nothing ever good come out of the bar after 1:30
Sassy

United States

#4 Mar 15, 2011
buzz lightyear wrote:
. Well it sounds if u both are in love with another an affair may have already began. I would do he right thing and leave the spouses and be honest. Being honest is the best solution.
paducah

United States

#5 Mar 15, 2011
will i am in love with a married men and it have tuke me in a lote of shit but i still love that married men and will always
Dan

United States

#6 Mar 15, 2011
If your seeing someone married you have low standards.
babe

United States

#9 Mar 15, 2011
buzz lightyear wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea who is this
]are you going to move back to murray any time soon.
baby girl

United States

#10 Mar 15, 2011
buzz lightyear wrote:
Why dont you just leave your wife and stop lying and using her?
baby girl

United States

#11 Mar 15, 2011
buzz lightyear wrote:
thanks dad for using my nickname for your fake name. good job. ANY COMMENT?????? MS paducah I know wont say anything!
So am I

Wickliffe, KY

#13 Mar 15, 2011
I'm also hopelessly in love with a married man. It just so happens that i'm the one he married:)
Greg Caswell

United States

#15 Mar 15, 2011
I am in love with a married man and I am a married man as well. I love to poke his chocolate starfish right in its brown eye.
joseph dirt

Pflugerville, TX

#16 Mar 16, 2011
I just read the title but married or not, its not cool to fall in love with a man-woman. My kid brother got a hooker once in Mexico and it turned out to be a he-she but by the time he found out he had already gotten a bj. Needless to say, he wasn't to happy about it.
esg

Glenview Nas, IL

#17 Mar 16, 2011
paducah wrote:
will i am in love with a married men and it have tuke me in a lote of shit but i still love that married men and will always
someone give this person some english and spelling lesions fast!!!!
duh?

Franklin, TN

#18 Mar 16, 2011
esg wrote:
<quoted text>someone give this person some english and spelling lesions fast!!!!
Really?! "Lesions"? You're one to talk about lessons.
You too

Nortonville, KY

#19 Mar 16, 2011
How about lessons.. not lesions
esg

Glenview Nas, IL

#20 Mar 16, 2011
You too wrote:
How about lessons.. not lesions
stupid swype
paducah

United States

#23 Mar 16, 2011
what if da marred men love u da same way that u love him
Charlie Sheen

Tomball, TX

#24 Mar 16, 2011
Bunch of homewrecking hoes get your own man, he obviously don't want you, he's not with you and he hasn't got a divorce yet. I mean really are you that desperate? I feel for his wife. Poor her, him coming home to her after sleeping with something so trashy.
truth

Murfreesboro, TN

#25 Mar 16, 2011
buzz lightyear wrote:
When you found out that person was married you shouldve never got involved with them, then you wouldnt be in this situation. Marriage is the one thing that SHOULD NOT be tampered with. If a man is bold enough to actually marry a woman and still cheat on her, exactly what do you think he has in store for you??? Not tryna be smart, just logically speaking...
dice man

Nashville, TN

#26 Mar 17, 2011
So am I wrote:
I'm also hopelessly in love with a married man. It just so happens that i'm the one he married:)
i stand up and applaud

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tina Cain (Jan '15) 2 hr HPD is sad 170
Stop being mean to Tina 2 hr HPD is sad 4
Big Boobed girls (Jan '13) 3 hr Her highness 82
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 4 hr Gunslinger45 5,805
Directv 7 hr Shoestring thong 1
Hey socks 7 hr Shoestring thong 1
Donate coats to.cats 7 hr Shoestring thong 1

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance