Tiline, KY

#46 Oct 19, 2012
Tina aka tlo wrote:
My fans luv me sum u hehe....
You make absolutely no sense!
mimi

United States

#47 Oct 19, 2012
The baldish guy at game stop in the mall :)

Tina aka tlo

“#istandwithrand RAND PAUL 2016”

Since: Aug 10

miss paducah ky that is

#48 Oct 19, 2012
So not wrote:
<quoted text>You make absolutely no sense!
yes I do u just don't know how to read obviously
co-op high school

Chicago, IL

#49 Oct 19, 2012
I met this amazing guy Tyler E. we see each other on lunch breaks and occasionally overnight. He is much older than me but I'm 18 so it's legal. my parents love him. He lives in our neighborhood which makes it more convenient. I snuck out Of the house a while back and met him after he left
Kc's. He says we can date seriously once I graduate and start school. Luvs him!£> ur gurl
fantasy

Franklin, TN

#50 Oct 19, 2012
co-op high school wrote:
I met this amazing guy Tyler E. we see each other on lunch breaks and occasionally overnight. He is much older than me but I'm 18 so it's legal. my parents love him. He lives in our neighborhood which makes it more convenient. I snuck out Of the house a while back and met him after he left
Kc's. He says we can date seriously once I graduate and start school. Luvs him!£> ur gurl
A girl after my own heart. Go girl! Im sure he's one lucky S.O.B. younger women are the SHIZNIT! Im 40-something and I have been with women across all age ranges. You younguns are absolutely the reason we older men who still have the libido of our youth still chase tail. We love you. Keep doing what you do!
So not

Tiline, KY

#51 Oct 20, 2012
Tina aka tlo wrote:
My fans luv me sum u hehe....
They are not your fans Hoggatha! They are making fun of you. Just as they did in high school. You are just too stupid to figure that out!
Uknow

Barlow, KY

#52 Oct 20, 2012
Daniel potts
Jackazzzz

Dunmor, KY

#53 Oct 20, 2012
Purplelady.....no idea why. Suppose it's an affirmation thing. I'll be getting a shake at Steak n Shake tomorrow. Just saying.

“Living the perfect life,always”

Since: Jun 12

Wherever

#54 Oct 20, 2012
Jackazzzz wrote:
Purplelady.....no idea why. Suppose it's an affirmation thing. I'll be getting a shake at Steak n Shake tomorrow. Just saying.
Aww-how sweet!!! I haven't had anyone have a secret crush on me in years.
woman

Sarasota, FL

#55 Oct 20, 2012
U should b a shamed of your self.

Wherever

#56 Oct 20, 2012
woman wrote:
U should b a shamed of your self.
Why because someone says they have a secret crush on someone? The only problem would be if I said well, lets meet and see what happens? I didn't suggest that and don't plan on it. I am quite content with my husband and even told him about what Jackazzzz said. I have made some great friendships on here and have told my husband about every single one of them. It is called trust in a marriage and I would never violate his trust nor he would violate mine. If someone wants to email me and us talk further, I tell him about that also. That is what is wrong with people these days, they think a man and a woman can not be friends without something going on between them.
Danny

United States

#57 Oct 20, 2012
Abbie
Well

Paducah, KY

#58 Oct 20, 2012
purplelady1040 wrote:
<quoted text>Why because someone says they have a secret crush on someone? The only problem would be if I said well, lets meet and see what happens? I didn't suggest that and don't plan on it. I am quite content with my husband and even told him about what Jackazzzz said. I have made some great friendships on here and have told my husband about every single one of them. It is called trust in a marriage and I would never violate his trust nor he would violate mine. If someone wants to email me and us talk further, I tell him about that also. That is what is wrong with people these days, they think a man and a woman can not be friends without something going on between them.
. I agree Mrs purplelady :) My wife knows everything and so do I because we trust each other. This dosent mean we cant have friends of the opposite sex. Weve been married 10 yrs and the jealousy is way in the past. There are a few cool people on here and you are one of them. We have chatted several times and usually see eye to eye on a topic. In my opinion, pretty much all of the regulars on here are cool.
rbs

White Plains, KY

#59 Oct 20, 2012
Sara at Hannan Plaza Walgreens.

Wherever

#60 Oct 20, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>. I agree Mrs purplelady :) My wife knows everything and so do I because we trust each other. This dosent mean we cant have friends of the opposite sex. Weve been married 10 yrs and the jealousy is way in the past. There are a few cool people on here and you are one of them. We have chatted several times and usually see eye to eye on a topic. In my opinion, pretty much all of the regulars on here are cool.
Thanks well, yeah, my husband and I have been married almost 20 years and jealousy was long gone soon after we met. Thanks for callimg me cool, I am not sure some would agree with that but then I am getting to be an age where as Rhett Butler said in Gone With The Wind- "frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" and I don't care what people think about me! I know who I am and what I believe in and what I believe in.
Dave

Paducah, KY

#61 Oct 20, 2012
Uknow wrote:
Daniel potts
Really? He has hot GF...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bree McMurray (Jan '16) 31 min Dragon 2
BBQ on the river 44 min hmm 42
Venus capps 44 min lol 10
Is Trump for real? 52 min open your eyes 41
Taylor Howard 1 hr Wow 5
best all around fighter in west ky? paducah? (Mar '11) 1 hr champ 73
Review: Cecil Clinic (Oct '14) 1 hr a patient 18
Nipple Play 23 hr ngotb 106

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web