What is a mans idea of a perfect woman and what do you hate in a woman

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
learning curve

United States

#1 Aug 20, 2010
Women are always trying to guess what is on a mans mind. They want to know what makes them happy or what frustrates them about women.Please enlighten the women about what your opinions are on this subject. Men, this is your chance to gain a little more of satisfaction in a relatioship. I think it will be interesting to read these responses...please be serious. We are trying to learn from each other!!! You can "be funny," but be honest too.
always on my mind

Paducah, KY

#2 Aug 20, 2010
I know whats on most mens minds....what it would be like to be with an other man. all men think about it rather they admit it or not.
learning curve

United States

#3 Aug 20, 2010
really. thats interesting to know.
ungroundround

United States

#4 Aug 21, 2010
This man sure as hell doesn't. I think one of the most nerve grating things a woman can do is ask you "what's wrong", "are you mad", etc. A simple "no" won't suffice. Here's the thing, if you are asking us that, you know damn well we're mad, but it's nothing we want to make a big deal over. Give us 15 minutes and we are fine.
always on my mind

Paducah, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2010
ungroundround wrote:
This man sure as hell doesn't. I think one of the most nerve grating things a woman can do is ask you "what's wrong", "are you mad", etc. A simple "no" won't suffice. Here's the thing, if you are asking us that, you know damn well we're mad, but it's nothing we want to make a big deal over. Give us 15 minutes and we are fine.
I have had many many married men or men that have girl friends hook up with me here in Paducah. Maybe all men don't think about what its like being with another man but I promise you LOTS and LOTS do think about it and act upon it.
ungroundround

United States

#6 Aug 21, 2010
always on my mind wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had many many married men or men that have girl friends hook up with me here in Paducah. Maybe all men don't think about what its like being with another man but I promise you LOTS and LOTS do think about it and act upon it.
ah, so you're a homewrecker. Classy.
always on my mind

Paducah, KY

#7 Aug 21, 2010
ungroundround wrote:
<quoted text> ah, so you're a homewrecker. Classy.
No I am not a home wrecker. They come to me and besides that they keep it on the downlow so there wives and gf's don't know.
Hardhat

Murray, KY

#8 Aug 21, 2010
Men like food, sex, sleep, and beer - not necessarily in that order. If you allow a man all of those in sufficient quantity, the rest is easy.

I hate jealousy in a woman. A little bit is cute but much more than that shows a lack of trust. Without trust, you have nothing.
ungroundround

United States

#9 Aug 21, 2010
always on my mind wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not a home wrecker. They come to me and besides that they keep it on the downlow so there wives and gf's don't know.
still makes you a slut for sleeping with married men. He's a piece of shit as well.
always on my mind

Paducah, KY

#10 Aug 22, 2010
ungroundround wrote:
<quoted text>still makes you a slut for sleeping with married men. He's a piece of shit as well.
sounds like to me your a jealous *itch
experience

Paducah, KY

#12 Aug 22, 2010
ladies let me give u my theory on what we men (well most all) are about. we are very simple creatures. sometimes if u only knew how simple we were u could conquer the situation everytime. u know u heard all ur life that every three seconds a sexual thought goes through a mans mind, well its true. the key to a mans heart is through sex and stomach.if my woman keeps me satisfied i would dig a giant hole in the yard and fill it up . run around the house a thousand times. lol. but so many times people get to relaxed in their relationship . takin each other for granted is a biggie. but even when u dont feel sexual sometime u ought to give in. thats my theory but hey i still dont have it all so maybe my opinion doesnt count..
ungroundround

Canada

#13 Aug 22, 2010
experience wrote:
ladies let me give u my theory on what we men (well most all) are about. we are very simple creatures. sometimes if u only knew how simple we were u could conquer the situation everytime. u know u heard all ur life that every three seconds a sexual thought goes through a mans mind, well its true. the key to a mans heart is through sex and stomach.if my woman keeps me satisfied i would dig a giant hole in the yard and fill it up . run around the house a thousand times. lol. but so many times people get to relaxed in their relationship . takin each other for granted is a biggie. but even when u dont feel sexual sometime u ought to give in. thats my theory but hey i still dont have it all so maybe my opinion doesnt count..
Somewhat true
paducahborn

Paducah, KY

#14 Aug 23, 2010
My idea of a perfect woman......one who has duct tape on her mouth so you can't here her *itch.
ungroundround

Canada

#15 Aug 23, 2010
Reminds me of a classic joke.
Know what the best part of a bj is?
The 10 minutes she has to shut the hell up.
girly

United States

#16 Aug 23, 2010
So u say satisfy a man sexually. Well I'm older then my ex bf and in my prime. We screwed pretty much every Night and every morning for a few months yet he still cheated. And yes the sex was good. I even cooked all the time and never hovered so what's the problem? And how do I find a Guy with a 6 inch that wants nothing but sex? And u need to b nice looking
curious

United States

#18 Aug 23, 2010
any one know Mark Breese
yes

Cadiz, KY

#19 Aug 23, 2010
experience wrote:
what about when you wanna go like a rabbit and he never does? i dont think its anything wrong with me, ive never really had any complaints.... even though sometimes i cant help but to wonder.
ungroundround

United States

#20 Aug 23, 2010
No woman ever does.
Juicy8869

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 Aug 24, 2010
OMg....some of these comments are funny!! Listen, my marriage is based on truth and honesty 1st and foremost. 2nd, I continue to do what I did to get him...to keep him! Vice-versa. Yes I am a woman and I bitch...but, you know what you men have your days too. It boils down to acceptance. Most time it is also a matter of being a good fit. My husband and I are. I do cook daily...I look good, most of the time..LOL..and I tell my spouse EVERYTHING an vice versa. OPEN & HONEST. If someone hits on either one of us we laugh about it and it makes us closer!!!Life is really simpler then most people make it out to be.
pullin wool

United States

#22 Aug 24, 2010
Know what I like in a woman? My sausage!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ken Miller soon to be a grandpaw 24 min I wonder if same guy 7
I want a girl I can never have :( 26 min Stetson 23
Nerium 1 hr Marilyn Monroe 1
Damn good woman 1 hr Your twin sister 4
bonnie woohoo sanders 1 hr iknowurawhore 4
Judge hollowell (Feb '11) 1 hr He is a midget 79
Jerry Carter and Jack Fares Four Rivers HD 2 hr Bikers are Sissies 6
More from around the web

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE