First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wilder

United States

#1 Feb 16, 2011
Hate it or love it, at least it was something to do around here. Sad to see it burn.
jessica d

Elgin, TX

#2 Feb 16, 2011
What happened?
wilder

United States

#3 Feb 16, 2011
jessica d wrote:
What happened?
Not sure yet, but it's all up in flames right now.
jas

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 16, 2011
Caught on fire
some guy

United States

#5 Feb 16, 2011
It will be better next year. I'm sure insurance will make sure of that.
Van Wilder

Mayfield, KY

#6 Feb 16, 2011
Talon Falls has burned to the ground today, sadly, but true... A great attraction for the family is no more, nothing else to do on Halloween now.... :(
Jordyn Peifer

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Feb 16, 2011
The actual Talon Falls attraction is the only one the burned down. Dead end and blood creek hayride are still fine. No one was there when the fire started so they're not sure how it started, but I'm 99% sure that the hardworking volunteers of Talon Falls will have it up and running again by October 2011!

Since: Feb 11

United States

#8 Feb 17, 2011
Sad sad day
nachole

Mayfield, KY

#9 Feb 17, 2011
Talon falls will be back up and running in no time
drama hater

United States

#10 Feb 17, 2011
No insurance but will be back up in halloween lets all help get it up and running again......
Really

Murray, KY

#11 Feb 18, 2011
I honeslty don't believe Talon Falls would be uninsured. Its a building & Contents. I know he had enough money to afford an ins. policy. For someone who hates drama your quick to put information you have no clue about...Idiots on this website, If you had any brains you'd know you can't just run a business without insurance!

This is an attraction we have went to every year. So many irreplaceable items and it truly is a sad day. Prayers for all volunteers and Todd & his family to get it back up and going.
kelly

Fort Campbell, TN

#12 Feb 18, 2011
It was on the news that the only insurance her had was to cover if someone got hurt.
kelly

Fort Campbell, TN

#13 Feb 18, 2011
it was on the news the only thing it covered was if someone got hurt, so no, he didn't have insurance to cover the buildings
wow

Paducah, KY

#14 Feb 18, 2011
I really doubt that that is the only insurance that he had on that place with millions of dollars invested into the place. I hope it is up and running again by October, that was mine and my husbands first date ever 7 years ago and we go every year! THe very sad thing about it was that they were going to open here in a few short weeks for a scream weekend and now that is probably not possible!
whatever

United States

#15 Feb 18, 2011
It might be hard to believe but that is the only insurance he had so whatever think what u want
bahaha

Greenville, KY

#16 Feb 18, 2011
Everyone seems to be worried about his insurance. Does it matter, a place that lots of people worked on is now gone. It will be rebuilt, as far as his personal business that's none of ours. Lets hope its back together by October so Halloween will remain fun for everyone. I know I've enjoyed it for 13 years and will continue to go.
UK

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Feb 19, 2011
Who cares? It sucked anyways.
haunter of the hills

Belton, KY

#18 Feb 19, 2011
old todd made bunch of money and will have lots of new stuff to see for next year tallon falls will be up and running next year and if it sucks ppl will flock to see it stand in line for hrs and bitch about and go back again so long as he saturates the tv and radio some ppl thinks he is the only show around you guys mite want to check out the other attractions cheeper less lines and real cool stuff .
bahaha

United States

#19 Feb 20, 2011
haunter of the hills wrote:
old todd made bunch of money and will have lots of new stuff to see for next year tallon falls will be up and running next year and if it sucks ppl will flock to see it stand in line for hrs and bitch about and go back again so long as he saturates the tv and radio some ppl thinks he is the only show around you guys mite want to check out the other attractions cheeper less lines and real cool stuff .
boy you think you know a lot! You must work at one of the other haunts that don't get near the attention. Yeah their prices may be cheaper but you get what you pay for! Sorry still not impressed.
bahaha

United States

#20 Feb 20, 2011
UK wrote:
Who cares? It sucked anyways.
so does UK but you don't see me complaining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fleming furniture 2 min Bigdaddy 18
Joe Serpico -fleming fine furniture (Apr '13) 5 min Bigdaddy 12
Dona Brown Darr 10 min Bigdaddy 2
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 16 min Trunketeer 1,885
Why do white people hate black people? (Jun '14) 1 hr truth 630
News Whaler's Catch finally hooks buyer 2 hr Jane 8
Felicia F and Slam 2 hr Its a shame 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages