tori wrote:
trashy to say the LEAST. of course tina wouldnt think so
ur jealous she Prolly took ur man

Tina aka tlo

“#istandwithrand RAND PAUL 2016”

Since: Aug 10

miss paducah ky that is

#5 Sep 4, 2011
The only thing trashy is some dumb bytch hiding behind a fake name running that mouth online
John

Centertown, KY

#6 Sep 4, 2011
Your defending her that says alot about her! My sis was doin her husband for a grip but said his dick stunk from being rotten after being in crystal. Heard she need to be in nutt house

Tina aka tlo

“#istandwithrand RAND PAUL 2016”

Since: Aug 10

miss paducah ky that is

#7 Sep 4, 2011
John wrote:
Your defending her that says alot about her! My sis was doin her husband for a grip but said his dick stunk from being rotten after being in crystal. Heard she need to be in nutt house
um...ur a fkn idiot so if u got something to say u can say it to her face only scared bytches get on topix she's married with a kid I doubt she did anyone
cousin

Paducah, KY

#8 Sep 8, 2011
If u r talking about Crystal thats married to Tony, then we all know y ur hiding behind a fake name. Ur scared. End of story. Crystal is real and thats all there is to it. She prolly told u what she thought of u and hurt ur feelings. Boohoo. Y u gotta hate, that homegirl would mess u up, and u know this.
ashley

Paducah, KY

#9 Sep 9, 2011
still trash!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11 Sep 17, 2011
What happened to her and her husband Thursday night
UNKNOWN

Paducah, KY

#12 Sep 17, 2011
first off I would like to say I have known crystal and her husband for a long time. Those two are unseparatable they do everything together and enjoy their lives that they have with there two kids. Anybody that knows them and is around them knows that. So whoever wants to keep on making up shit you are the one that is looking stupid! And as far as trashy goes ASHLEY, TORI, JES WHAT DOES IT SAY ABOUT YOU? Besides you are a scared little bitches. Im with COUSIN that bitch will fuck you up. You really dont wont to fuck with her. GOTTA LOVE JEALOUS PEOPLE. I would love to know where yall have the right to even call her trashy. She is a loving mother who takes care of her family.
UNKNOWN

Paducah, KY

#13 Sep 17, 2011
And LoSeRDeTeCtor what makes you think something happen to them thursday night? Do you know them?
Goodguy

United States

#14 Sep 17, 2011
Nope but this is a close knit community and rumours spread quick i just assumed he got arrested xcuse the hell out of me for being curious
sweetgirl 211

Metropolis, IL

#15 Sep 17, 2011
I wanna know what happend to them Thursday. I used to be friends with them and they seemed like good people to me. Little concerned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meteorologist salary in KY 4 min Donald Jr 14
Hal Mabry (Apr '16) 9 min Kayce 105
Gold Rush Cafe (Nov '11) 52 min Richard 51
kelly johson 55 min johny ringo 14
Weight loss 1 hr Exercise 4
Tori Shaw (Oct '14) 2 hr MerpaDerp 92
Baseball lessons 2 hr Baseball 4

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance