jennifer rukavina
iwanna

United States

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Thank you Jennifer. I am stroking off watching you right now. Please keep wearing the dresses w a belt. It makes that backside so appealing and inviting. Looks hot!!! Go ahead and bite your bottom lip also. Thank you for getting me off.
iwanna cant get any

Paducah, KY

#2 Jan 3, 2013
iwanna wrote:
Thank you Jennifer. I am stroking off watching you right now. Please keep wearing the dresses w a belt. It makes that backside so appealing and inviting. Looks hot!!! Go ahead and bite your bottom lip also. Thank you for getting me off.
Are you an animal rapist? I bet you couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a thousand dollar bill.
You need help

Madisonville, KY

#3 Jan 3, 2013
They have classes for your issues
Bob

Murray, KY

#4 Jan 3, 2013
stfu
Bob

Madisonville, KY

#5 Jan 3, 2013
Bob wrote:
stfu
U S T F U
Loser
really

Cadiz, KY

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Topix! Please take this off ASAP!
Topicwoman

Madisonville, KY

#7 Jan 3, 2013
really wrote:
Topix! Please take this off ASAP!
why don't we take your pat off ASAP
Wow

Paducah, KY

#8 Jan 3, 2013
I thought I was the only one jizzing off to these news ladies! Awesome. Marissa in the morning, Jen in the evening. Oh yeah believe it. I love both these women. We have our own thing just the three of us. I am a very happy man! The wife caught on long ago, but thats ok. She accepts it I guess. She can either be a part of it, or move on.
Wow

Paducah, KY

#9 Jan 3, 2013
Yes and I have you on my DVR putting your make-up on in the telethon commercial. Its short but oh so sweet =] You have no idea just how sexy you can be. Please dont be jealous of Marissa and me, shes a very special lady in my life, but you are just as special sweetheart.
Ramon

La Vergne, TN

#10 Nov 21, 2013
I for got to add Marissa to my list.
wow

Paducah, KY

#11 Nov 21, 2013
I guess some ppl just enjoy fantasizing about married, pregnant women. Lol!! Go ahead...I'm sure Jeff could care less. It's his wife and his baby but if it helps you out...so be it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best head in Paducah yall GO 20 min Yuk 11
Best place to park for a quickie without gettin... 21 min Sam 19
sondra rankin 27 min Donald Trump 2
David Farris 1 hr MakeAmericaGreatA... 10
Landy shady thread continued 1 hr Puke 8
Walmart in Paducah going out of business?? 1 hr yeah yeah 6
Donnie Edwards 1 hr downvote this 6
Prostitution arrests last night and early am... (Jul '12) 10 hr Tlo 172

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web