your boo has a woman
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chicklet

United States

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Tamara your boo has a woman and you are a joke!
sillyyou

Paducah, KY

#2 Aug 14, 2012
chicklet wrote:
Tamara your boo has a woman and you are a joke!
???? Yep lets hear it, if we talking the same Tamara?!
chicklet

United States

#3 Aug 14, 2012
sillyyou wrote:
<quoted text>
???? Yep lets hear it, if we talking the same Tamara?!
she know who she is! just another easy lay
says

Paducah, KY

#4 Aug 14, 2012
chicklet wrote:
<quoted text>she know who she is! just another easy lay
Black or white chick?
sillyyou

Paducah, KY

#5 Aug 14, 2012
chicklet wrote:
<quoted text>she know who she is! just another easy lay
Well she must of been a good lay to be on topix. Got to love it!
wrong

Paducah, KY

#6 Aug 14, 2012
chicklet wrote:
Tamara your boo has a woman and you are a joke!
Honey she was never a joke, he was and still is! Joke is on him and his "woman"!
chicklet

United States

#7 Aug 15, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey she was never a joke, he was and still is! Joke is on him and his "woman"!
not shit to me either way. just a heads u to her!
chicklet

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Aug 15, 2012
chicklet wrote:
<quoted text>not shit to me either way. just a heads u to her!
hopefully its on him cause he is a DOG! AND i shoulda said he had WOMEN not a woman! lots of them. user and loser
chicklet

United States

#9 Aug 15, 2012
chicklet wrote:
<quoted text>hopefully its on him cause he is a DOG! AND i shoulda said he had WOMEN not a woman! lots of them. user and loser
News break for all of you! your name ending up on topix is nothing to be proud of. very few have any good comments about ghem. just trashed and theres a reason for that!
wrong

United States

#10 Aug 15, 2012
chicklet wrote:
<quoted text>News break for all of you! your name ending up on topix is nothing to be proud of. very few have any good comments about ghem. just trashed and theres a reason for that!
Well I'm not so sure we are talking about the same people
chicklet

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Aug 15, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm not so sure we are talking about the same people
if we are talking about same people she will figure it out if she wants to know the truth about him. not hard to see if her eyes are open. if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....ITS A DAMN DUCK!
wrong

Sarasota, FL

#12 Aug 15, 2012
chicklet wrote:
<quoted text>if we are talking about same people she will figure it out if she wants to know the truth about him. not hard to see if her eyes are open. if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....ITS A DAMN DUCK!
Well y don't u just say already?
chicklet

United States

#13 Aug 15, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Well y don't u just say already?
already said it! biggest player in town.
Misty

Lake Zurich, IL

#14 Aug 15, 2012
chicklet wrote:
<quoted text>already said it! biggest player in town.
Wow this is the most interesting thing I've read all day. Tisk tisk
chicklet

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Aug 16, 2012
in the end the jokes going to be on him and the poor girl that ends up with him! once a cheater ALWAYS A CHEATER!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16 Aug 16, 2012
so is this the black one or white one you never said?
chicklet

United States

#17 Aug 16, 2012
stoptheignorances wrote:
so is this the black one or white one you never said?
white
Misty
#18 Aug 16, 2012
chicklet wrote:
<quoted text>white
Tamara Smith?
chicklet

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Aug 17, 2012
Misty wrote:
<quoted text>
Tamara Smith?
where is she from or wrk?
Misty

Kevil, KY

#20 Aug 17, 2012
chicklet wrote:
<quoted text>where is she from or wrk?
Don't know where she works but from Marshall co maybe?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 1 hr teensy 1,626
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 1 hr teensy 6,320
~~Song Title Game~~ (Jan '13) 1 hr teensy 3,790
White girl in orange mustang 1 hr need to know 5
Review: MI Lindo Michoacan 3 hr IKnowTheFeeling 3
Best Dance Studio (Jun '12) 3 hr MainStage Momma 27
idiot mayor 3 hr DamnYankee 22
More from around the web

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages