Comments
1 - 20 of 53 Comments Last updated Feb 19, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
android

Monee, IL

#1 Aug 22, 2011
Can't wait for them to reopen...

“~The Real DuKeHaTeR~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 22, 2011
Are they reopening it? I seen they were doing something to the building, but I wasn't sure what!
android

Monee, IL

#3 Aug 22, 2011
Yes there is a sign that says reopening soon

“~The Real DuKeHaTeR~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 22, 2011
sweet!
android

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 22, 2011
That's what I said too
wix

Paducah, KY

#6 Aug 22, 2011
There is a Mr Gattis in Draffenville.

“~The Real DuKeHaTeR~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 Aug 22, 2011
wix wrote:
There is a Mr Gattis in Draffenville.
Yea... but just not the same! WE grew up in around at the 1 on southside! My uncle even worked there when I was a kid, good times!

“~The Real DuKeHaTeR~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 22, 2011
Should of said I instead of we...
nasty nasty

Evansville, IN

#9 Aug 22, 2011
well if they do I hope its a lot cleaner than the last one - we seen roaches - the roof leaked - carpet stunk horribly - never went back - the one in Draffenville was good though. Chongs on south side is nasty too - wont go back there either.
mranger

Paducah, KY

#10 Aug 22, 2011
Yum
android

Chicago, IL

#11 Aug 22, 2011
nasty nasty wrote:
well if they do I hope its a lot cleaner than the last one - we seen roaches - the roof leaked - carpet stunk horribly - never went back - the one in Draffenville was good though. Chongs on south side is nasty too - wont go back there either.
the last time they were there the people that owned the building would not fix anything.. That's why when the lease was up they closed.. The owner bought the building now and are completely remodeling it
nasty nasty

Evansville, IN

#12 Aug 22, 2011
android wrote:
<quoted text> the last time they were there the people that owned the building would not fix anything.. That's why when the lease was up they closed.. The owner bought the building now and are completely remodeling it
Good maybe they will keep it clean & the building maintained - they did have some butt kicking Smores desert pizza

“~The Real DuKeHaTeR~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13 Aug 22, 2011
nasty nasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Good maybe they will keep it clean & the building maintained - they did have some butt kicking Smores desert pizza
Their pineapple pizza was also the bomb! Everything they had was pretty good!
the old days

Brentwood, TN

#14 Aug 22, 2011
i thought the pizza was better when they had the old oven with the doors that someone had to watch. The conveyer belt oven just left the pizza with no taste. Glad to see the building being remodeled and re-opened.
Venom

Elgin, TX

#15 Aug 22, 2011
Hope they get rid of the roaches! Crawling on the counter last time I was there.

“~The Real DuKeHaTeR~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#16 Aug 22, 2011
the old days wrote:
i thought the pizza was better when they had the old oven with the doors that someone had to watch. The conveyer belt oven just left the pizza with no taste. Glad to see the building being remodeled and re-opened.
Yea totally agree, the over pizza was MUCH better!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17 Aug 22, 2011
Grew up eating pizza and watching games there
nice to see it reopening.

Since: Jul 11

Paducah, KY

#18 Aug 22, 2011
Had my 4th or 5th birthday party there :)

“~The Real DuKeHaTeR~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19 Aug 23, 2011
DuKeHaTeR wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea totally agree, the over pizza was MUCH better!
opps oven*
charlie

Melber, KY

#21 Aug 29, 2011
Does anyone know when there opening?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min MrsGladToBeMe 1,522
Ice Bucket Challenge 10 min TripleThreat 18
the pony strip club....... (Jul '11) 26 min Justcurious 34
Fred myers driving school - racist. 43 min wait what 7
6th Street Etcetera 49 min jimmy john 33
32 year old virgin 58 min Bob 7
Change a letter game (Sep '10) 1 hr thetallcoolone 93
WPSD - omg 14 hr what 83
whats the best free porn site (Feb '11) 14 hr scotch 130
Marissa Hollowed. 22 hr LETS BE HONEST 13
•••

Flash Flood Warning for McCracken County was issued at August 30 at 1:58PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Paducah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Paducah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paducah
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••