curious

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Does the girl a guy losthis virginity to still mean anything to him after hes married with kids? Or is virginity to a guy mean nothing?
D2

Manchester, TN

#3 Jan 29, 2013
curious wrote:
Does the girl a guy losthis virginity to still mean anything to him after hes married with kids? Or is virginity to a guy mean nothing?
To me it was something special but hell that was 15-17 years ago...I've had a lot of girlfriends since then and am much better in relationships (both sexually and everything else); do does it mean something for me? Yes. But am I hung up on her? HELL NO.

Depends on what his emotional connection was, how long ago, etc etc.

This is more opinion based than anything tho but good luck to you & I hope I helped some...
Inner Thoughts

Herndon, VA

#4 Jan 29, 2013
you can either want one thats already experienced or train them like you want them!
Nobody

Paducah, KY

#5 Jan 29, 2013
means nothing no.there is NO spiritual bond just because you have sex with someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Monster that cheated 3 times and left twice... 20 min Real talk 10
Kentucky announced today opening private prison... 34 min Injustice101 5
Jesus had long hair. (Dec '13) 50 min MAGA 28
Kentucky opening back up private prisons 52 min Injustice101 19
The Love Game played in jail with playing cards (Oct '16) 3 hr Hazelbby1 35
Destiny mayo 4 hr For sur 6
Tina what kind of mother 4 hr For sur 4

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance