Hmm

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Please don't take your child to this woman, she is mean to your kids once they are out of your site. I heard my son scream at the top of his lungs and they told me I wasn't aloud to be with him for treatment. So I said to hell with this, so I forced my way back to my son and was forcefully pushing him down saying mean things to him. They was strapping him down. So I took it up on my own to find the best around for small children, he's in Madisonville Ky....I'm not sure if he still practices but his name is Randy Travis..yes like the singer..check him out, he aloud me to be back there with my son and daughter...they should revoke this woman Beverly Largents credentials to do any kind of practice..
mia

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

That sounds harsh if true
Hmm

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Oh it's true, I'm sure more mothers will comment soon..when they see this post
on the outside looking in

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

It is very true...the very same thing happened with my cousins daughter.
hmmm

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Wow thats crazy. It does sound a little harsh not saying its not true tho. Shes not the nicest person I ever met.
justagirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Same thing happened to my niece and cousin.
wello

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

My kids used to tell me that she was mean once the door was closed..
Problem Solver

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Hmm wrote:
Please don't take your child to this woman, she is mean to your kids once they are out of your site. I heard my son scream at the top of his lungs and they told me I wasn't aloud to be with him for treatment. So I said to hell with this, so I forced my way back to my son and was forcefully pushing him down saying mean things to him. They was strapping him down. So I took it up on my own to find the best around for small children, he's in Madisonville Ky....I'm not sure if he still practices but his name is Randy Travis..yes like the singer..check him out, he aloud me to be back there with my son and daughter...they should revoke this woman Beverly Largents credentials to do any kind of practice..
One question and please answer honestly.....Did you use a medical card paid for by tax payers to pay for services or did you actually pay yourself? Just an honest question. I've been finding recently the one's who complain the most are usually the one's getting gov't handouts!
yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Very true, and dr travis is awesome!!
medical card

Hortonville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Dr largent is awesome and yes I use a medical card. No I am not a free loader I work full time and my job offers no insurance. Plus I am a single mother. She is the best in her field hands down and I will continue to use her.
Problem Solver

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

medical card wrote:
Dr largent is awesome and yes I use a medical card. No I am not a free loader I work full time and my job offers no insurance. Plus I am a single mother. She is the best in her field hands down and I will continue to use her.
You work full time but use a medical card? Why are you a single mother? Did you get knocked up by accident. Take control of your life and quit depending on others to take care of you. Lots of jobs don't offer insurance. You know what most people do then, they pay for it on their own, instead of being irresponsible and having flat screens, new cars, new clothes, etc. You people make me sick!
bad experience

Kevil, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

I am now in my 30's but remember my few trip to Dr Largent's office. I was under the age of 10 and was treated very badly. Dr Largent used to do more of her own work (x-rays etc.) She used to gag me when doing x-rays and then tell me to keep quiet and not to move. All the while shoving that device further back in my mouth. No bedside manner exists w this woman. My kids will NEVER go see her.
Greg Goodman @ White & White sees my kiddos. Couldn't ask for better!!
Hmm wrote:
Wth

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Problem Solver wrote:
<quoted text>
You work full time but use a medical card? Why are you a single mother? Did you get knocked up by accident. Take control of your life and quit depending on others to take care of you. Lots of jobs don't offer insurance. You know what most people do then, they pay for it on their own, instead of being irresponsible and having flat screens, new cars, new clothes, etc. You people make me sick!
You make too many assumptions, quit judging ppl you don't know.
Problem Solver

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Wth wrote:
<quoted text>
You make too many assumptions, quit judging ppl you don't know.
I bet my assumptions are more accurate than you think. People that respond to me like you do are usually defending people of their ilk because they are the same way. I'm tired of bums ruining our country waiting on the next handout. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem, which one is it?
medical card

Hortonville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Problem Solver wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet my assumptions are more accurate than you think. People that respond to me like you do are usually defending people of their ilk because they are the same way. I'm tired of bums ruining our country waiting on the next handout. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem, which one is it?
Well you smart ass bitch you wanna give me some money to pay for it? Because I sure as Hell can't afford all my bills and insurance much less a doctors bill or dentist bill. No I don't spend all my money on new things. It's called I pay my bills and maintain my 700 credit score. So apparently you can put that crack pipe down because assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups!! You don't know me and you sure as Hell have no right to judge me. I am not married because I choose not to be. I have been with said father for many years when I feel the need to make it legal I will thank ya very much!!
on the outside looking in

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Problem Solver wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you insinuating that children of family on medical assistance deserve to be treated badly? If so you are a very sick individual. I believe the initial poster was simply stating a bad experience her child had in order to warn others that this could possibly be happening to their children, which was obviously a good thing because it appears that other have had the same experience with this dentist. You sir/ma'am are a very ignorant individual!
Hmm

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Thanks for all the positive comments to my post! It doesn't matter if the pope paid for services, kids don't deserve that kind of treatment PERIOD! And for the negative commenters..no the state didn't pay...I have great health insurance and a dental discount program so take your assumptions and shove them up your rear. And for those of you who do get assistance, if you are taking your kids to the dentist? Sounds like your doing your motherly duties good for you all. So all you negative people shouldn't judge. I'd rather pay taxes and fund for children's health than my own...thanks again for all the positive comments

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

The same thing happened to my daughter. Finally they brought me back there to calm her down. She stated she called her stupid multiple times. And she had a place on her shoulder from bring restrained.
For the record I have dental insurance paid in part by my full time employer. Plus I paid my copayment in advance. Why that matters to some I don't know.
Hmm

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

@ massacman thanks for the comment...Dr Largent calls it a papoos! I called it torture restraints! This woman should be investigated or it should be brought to news media attention so this can't happen to other children, it traumatized my son and now he avoids the dentist like the plague. Thanks again for the comment
totallyagree

La Center, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

I took my child to Dr. Largent one time and that was more than enough. The work she wanted to do on my then 18 month old was ridiculous! I drove to Madisonville for a second opinion and have never been happier. We see Dr. Travis' partner, Dr. Brummer. The entire office staff is fantastic! It may be quite a drive but for my children's well being it's worth it. Also, we do have dental insurance provided through my husband's employer. I also work at a local doctor's office and have been told by one of Dr. Largent's employees that she would never recommend anyone bring their children to her. That says alot!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

121 Users are viewing the Paducah Forum right now

Search the Paducah Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Mid-Continent University 13 min ItIsComing 155
Brad Robertson Overdose 23 min joke 3
Who is the easiest stripper ? 38 min rush hour 8
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 38 min RinGo_ 446
missing my kids 40 min Heartbroken32 52
Carmart sucks (Jan '11) 1 hr Shelby 44
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 1 hr cathouse cowboy 5,297
Pasta House closed 4 hr Agree 44