Bella bazooka...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Imkindahot

Paducah, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2011
...is the nastiest thing I've ever seen. Her tits make me want to set myself on fire.
Honest Opinion

Herndon, VA

#2 Nov 15, 2011
Imkindahot wrote:
...is the nastiest thing I've ever seen. Her tits make me want to set myself on fire.
And I'm sure people feel that way about you too.
Imkindahot

Paducah, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2011
Haha nah I weigh as much as her left thigh (104), my face was never hit ny a truck.... And my tits are beautiful... 32d and worth every penny.

Shit!! Did anyone feel that earthquake? Oh wait... Bella farted.
LOL

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2011
Brandi, give it up. You're ugly as a camel's ass.
a cook

Hawesville, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2011
Jealous much?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 16, 2011
Your jealous of her popularity. You just can't stand the fact that nobody gives a damn about your anorexic fake tittied ass.
Hmm

Paducah, KY

#9 Nov 16, 2011
LOL wrote:
Brandi, give it up. You're ugly as a camel's ass.
Not 100% sure but I really don't think that's Brandi...whenever she posts she typically uses her real name, but no way to know for sure.
Imkindahot

Paducah, KY

#10 Nov 16, 2011
Not Brandi! Now you're sure
Fat

New Lenox, IL

#11 Nov 16, 2011
Being grotesquely overweight is her only accomplishment in life. Magazine is crap. Doesn't raise her kids. Glorifies ignorant anti establishment for-the-sake-of-it imbeciles. Steals from charity.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 16, 2011
What is this, a freakin' high school slambook? Get a life people and stop trying to promote your own 'sexiness.' Give it a break... ready to puke!
Imkindahot

Paducah, KY

#13 Nov 17, 2011
This has nothing to do with me and everything to do with her. She attacks anyone wh ois worth while because she is worth shit. Skank, not even a parent, unoriginal... These are all Bella's attributes.
Hmmm.......

Grand Rivers, KY

#14 Nov 17, 2011
Imkindahot wrote:
Haha nah I weigh as much as her left thigh (104), my face was never hit ny a truck.... And my tits are beautiful... 32d and worth every penny.

Shit!! Did anyone feel that earthquake? Oh wait... Bella farted.
I'd like to see what you look like!!!
Imkindahot

Paducah, KY

#15 Nov 17, 2011
You won't see a girl like me in Bella's magazine, because I don't eat children dipped in bacon fat. I think that disqualifies me.
Hmmm......

Grand Rivers, KY

#16 Nov 18, 2011
Imkindahot wrote:
You won't see a girl like me in Bella's magazine, because I don't eat children dipped in bacon fat. I think that disqualifies me.
That's good because that's not what I had in mind on where I would like to see you!
Thomas

Hermitage, TN

#17 Nov 18, 2011
[QUOTE who="Hmmm......"] <quoted text>That's good because that's not what I had in mind on where I would like to see you![/QUOTE]

Bella definitely isn't something I want to look at nor is the trash in her book. Would rather sit in the pony
willie

Paducah, KY

#18 Nov 18, 2011
I would rather see a pony prob weighs less better bod
screw yew

Wickliffe, KY

#19 Nov 22, 2011
she is so fn stupid not to mention she looks like a garbage truck AND HER MAGAZINE is totally fn gay i hope she gets hit by a bus
johnson

United States

#20 Dec 1, 2011
what is her real name and where is she really from? anyone know? just curious
Annie Gore

Paducah, KY

#21 Dec 1, 2011
I love that what the insults on this board mainly consist of has to do with Bella's weight/looks. Why can't you try to see what she is doing? Trying to look at things from a different perspective. If everyone had the same opinions and wrote the same sorts of articles, wouldn't it be boring?
heeheehee

San Bruno, CA

#22 Dec 2, 2011
What is she trying to do? Besides avoid getting a real job and quit scamming in the name of charity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Western Baptist or Lourdes? 8 min Wow 6
School Apps 17 min Unity 1
Charlie m 22 min Tiethatcat 2
wag (Jul '15) 53 min Pickle 15
About got t~boned by a blue haired lady from Wi... 1 hr point a to b 7
Boudreauxs 1 hr Doctor 66
belly dance jessica 1 hr YIP 2

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance