Owensboro, KY

#1 Apr 12, 2012
Is this place any good? I hear they are getting the old Dj from The Pickle. Wonder if they will playing rap music

Nashville, TN

#2 Apr 12, 2012
clubs wrote:
Is this place any good? I hear they are getting the old Dj from The Pickle. Wonder if they will playing rap music
Hope so!

Owensboro, KY

#4 Apr 13, 2012
yea wrote:
<quoted text>Hope so!
me too!
Duke 92

Gary, IN

#6 Apr 14, 2012
where's the jukebox located?
k den

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Apr 14, 2012
over past the old surplus city. next to the old crawdaddies.
Duke 92

Pecatonica, IL

#8 Apr 14, 2012
ok...thanks k den.
k den wrote:
over past the old surplus city. next to the old crawdaddies.

Owensboro, KY

#9 Apr 14, 2012
If anyone goes tonight... Give us some feedback.
Big Tipper

United States

#11 Apr 15, 2012
No doubt. super trash bartenders. But if u r in2 that then have at it brothers

Owensboro, KY

#12 Apr 15, 2012
I loved it, had a blast! And who cares if the bartenders are trashy, I'm not there for the bartenders, I am there for the drinks, and music. It's a great place to go. I hope this is the next busy place. It got pretty busy last night, but nothing like the pickle or shots used to be. Everyone needs to start coming. Good music and drinks!

Nashville, TN

#13 Apr 16, 2012
Ugh no good or no fun

Nashville, TN

#15 Apr 17, 2012
Hell no! Heard some nasty stuff bout her, but I seen where she typed on another thread stupid shit that only made herself look bad! No place around here is worth my time or $$ and Paducah probably won't ever be like it was with bar fun! It's totally different now!

United States

#19 Apr 17, 2012
Haters keep me famous,..,,
I have never stole anything don't have too they pay me extra well and I'm far from anything u have described so hate on haters

Owensboro, KY

#22 Apr 18, 2012
Stop bad mouthing ppl and do something with your damn lives! Honestly! Do you now have anything better to do?! If people would stop bad mouthing people and their businesses all because they personally don't like the ppl or the business, people might come. Why is it that people like you love to see people fail?! I don't understand it. Everyone makes mistakes including your damn selves! I liked the jukebox, it is a great place and a great size for people. And it's about the only place to go anymore.

United States

#26 Apr 20, 2012
joe wrote:
<quoted text>. I couldn't have said it better myself!
OMG... That was beautiful!!!
big daddy

Canton, NC

#27 Apr 22, 2012
Big Tipper wrote:
For a big tip u get a trashy brunette bartender 4 free
if u take that bitch BRANDY ROBERTS/STEPHENS home trust mt you well catch somethen alright somethen ajacks wont take off
Mr Clean

United States

#28 Apr 22, 2012
Hope they bleach the stripper pole and the bull.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MGTOW movement in Paducah 22 min age of MGTOW 83
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 1 hr what a russsh 10,799
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 1 hr what a russsh 7,821
I am a best mother 3 hr Izzy 17
You are on of these but which one 3 hr Why r u here 6
craigslist no more 3 hr Jan 17
Scott Green 3 hr James 7

Paducah Jobs

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages