who has smelly vagina???

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
that smell ugh

Paducah, KY

#1 Feb 9, 2011
i had one the other day and i regret fuckingg that nasty thing. it made my house smell like microwaved sardines. she should be ashamed!! lets bust these smelly hoess out.
Anonymous

United States

#2 Feb 9, 2011
Dude I hate that the one thing you should take care of the best nothing worse than a stinky puss
funny

Galax, VA

#3 Feb 9, 2011
If a woman's vagina is fishy it is nit from lack of cleansing....it is an indicator of an infection.
mo

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2011
that smell ugh wrote:
i had one the other day and i regret fuckingg that nasty thing. it made my house smell like microwaved sardines. she should be ashamed!! lets bust these smelly hoess out.
U should kicked her out. Lol
Truth

United States

#6 Feb 9, 2011
you should have slit her throat and dumped her fatass in the river for giving you stinkypussy. Hopefully she did not give you std's.
thatoneguy

Paducah, KY

#7 Feb 9, 2011
I know a girl named brittany who's had no smell and taste like candy. Fo real. I would tell a bitch to kick rocks if her sh*t stank
tart

Boiling Springs, SC

#9 Feb 9, 2011
Smelled like a burnt up clutch
mee

Paducah, KY

#11 Feb 9, 2011
ive had quite a few girls with no smell. but theres always those dirty bitcheees with that stank! bust them hoes out!
mo

Paducah, KY

#13 Feb 10, 2011
that smell ugh wrote:
Do u have a small house or big one? Lol
Campbell

Elgin, TX

#14 Feb 10, 2011
I love sum smelly vag, let's you know she is DTF
tina aka tlo

United States

#17 Feb 10, 2011
tina aka tlo is the smelliest vag I have ever heard of. She makes men gag and wretch the moment she drops the panties and the jungle pops out. She looks like shredded beef down there with flappy beef curtains and a stench bleach won't kill.
They eventually projectile vomit on her and at that point she will squirt a noxious liquid from that nasty gash.
stinky

Paducah, KY

#18 Feb 11, 2011
dats ba ba ba ba bad!!!!!!!!
smelly

Paducah, KY

#19 Feb 11, 2011
tha clutch is wa wa wa worse lmao
ballsss

United States

#22 Feb 13, 2011
How come no one ever talks about stinky balls. Ball are gross, hairy, smelly, sticky! Don't even try to shave the shit. That just adds prickly to the list. Balls are gross. Women are usually well groomed smelling good,(well unless your some trashy chic) and then u start having sex and have to deal with smelling this nasty butt ball smell the whole time. Guys wash ur balls. Bleach that shit. You wonder why we don't wanna give u head unless you have just got out of the shower. Uhhhhhh
;-)

United States

#23 Feb 13, 2011
ballsss wrote:
How come no one ever talks about stinky balls. Ball are gross, hairy, smelly, sticky! Don't even try to shave the shit. That just adds prickly to the list. Balls are gross. Women are usually well groomed smelling good,(well unless your some trashy chic) and then u start having sex and have to deal with smelling this nasty butt ball smell the whole time. Guys wash ur balls. Bleach that shit. You wonder why we don't wanna give u head unless you have just got out of the shower. Uhhhhhh
I shave my balls every day, very smooth ! Women love it !
tina aka tlo

United States

#24 Feb 13, 2011
Haha real funny u just wished u could smell this bed of roses my stuff has neva stank nor will it eva cuz i dont touch nasty skanky douchebags like u.....
tina aka tlo wrote:
tina aka tlo is the smelliest vag I have ever heard of. She makes men gag and wretch the moment she drops the panties and the jungle pops out. She looks like shredded beef down there with flappy beef curtains and a stench bleach won't kill.
They eventually projectile vomit on her and at that point she will squirt a noxious liquid from that nasty gash.
Holdingnose

United States

#25 Feb 15, 2011
Amanda Oliver, dude I was drunk one night. nuff said
allie brooke hardin

United States

#27 Feb 15, 2011
I would have to say Lexi griggs. We used to be friend and I remember one day we was.changing in her bathroom she smelt so bad her mom had to whoop her with a belt to get her to wash her vajayjay
Sarah Sexton

Kuttawa, KY

#28 Feb 15, 2011
I'm offended at this, I have a pH problem with my vag, and it does smell really bad. My mother sewed a pocket into all my panties so I could put a pine scented air freshener in it. It worked for a while, but my boyfriend said he was tired of nailing a tree. it's a hard knock life for me :(
I am

United States

#30 Feb 15, 2011
Sarah Sexton wrote:
I'm offended at this, I have a pH problem with my vag, and it does smell really bad. My mother sewed a pocket into all my panties so I could put a pine scented air freshener in it. It worked for a while, but my boyfriend said he was tired of nailing a tree. it's a hard knock life for me :(
I am sure yourt boyfriend is offended by the stinkass pussyyou are making him take. You should get your gash checked or slit your tyhroat if you cannot fix it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thetallcoolone 14 min Thetallcoolone 8
Is there any easy women left 41 min Mommy me 29
what are the odds of getting pregnant with your... (Aug '11) 2 hr Lizzybeth89 216
Paducah Beer Werks 2 hr yeah 12
Tina Cain spent $600 at Fazoli's 3 hr Wedding 6
Carneeds rip off 3 hr someone who knows 8
Emilie Jones 3 hr kjc 7
Paducah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]