What the hell is wrong with Austin Co...

What the hell is wrong with Austin Combs?

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Outta Gas

Paducah, KY

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Is he just a major dumbass? Is he drunk all the time or something? Is there something mentally off with him?
Duker

Paducah, KY

#2 Nov 14, 2012
I don't know his problem is.
lmao

Tucker, GA

#3 Nov 14, 2012
That 383 tracker be whopping some ass
Trish

Owensboro, KY

#4 Nov 14, 2012
Yuck, He is known as the fighting pee wee herman
Shosh

Versailles, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Haaaaaaa. this guy is nuts.
lmfao

Paducah, KY

#6 Nov 15, 2012
I know his dad (moe).. He is one childish adult and a complete idiot. I don't hate anyone but his dad I literally hate, he's the only one I've ran across in my lifetime that I can honestly say that about. The dude is so stupid that he pisses me off just to hear his voice much less look at him. Don't know much about his lil cage fighter wanna be thinks he's bad ass son but from what I do know he's gotta be just as retarded as his daddy! Have you ever met someone that's so stupid that you don't see how they still exist from being that stupid? Well that describes his dad to the T so I'd hate to know how Austin is!
untamedfighter

Milton, WI

#8 Dec 13, 2012
Hey this is austin combs pretty pathetic that everyone on this post about me is to scared to post there name if ur a real man and can talk shit put your name on here so next time ypu see me out ill know whos ass i am gonna kick im not a bitch if i have something to tell you best believe ill dam sure say it to you... so please write your name
Bruce

Owensboro, KY

#9 Dec 13, 2012
Untamedfighter, Didn't you get into a fight with Brandon??
austin combs

Hebron, IL

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Brandon who
austin combs

Hebron, IL

#11 Dec 13, 2012
And for the person that is talking shit about my dad on here but is to scared to put your name on here. Your a real keyboard bitch . I bet your the biggest pussy to ever walk the earth and if you wanna try me you can.get ahold of me on here .p.s ill show you a a badass really is
austin combs

Hebron, IL

#12 Dec 13, 2012
Who
Rick

Owensboro, KY

#13 Dec 13, 2012
Hayden?
austin combs

Hebron, IL

#14 Dec 13, 2012
No me and branbon have never faught me and him are good friends though
Rick

Owensboro, KY

#15 Dec 14, 2012
Cool beans different one that got an ass whipping at a party then. Sorry bro.
austin combs

Whitewater, WI

#16 Dec 14, 2012
No know what you are talking about ask brandon what went on that night i am sure he will tell you what it was all about
Rick

Owensboro, KY

#17 Dec 14, 2012
No need bro, I'm pretty sure I seen it.
Tara Combs Calvert City

Benton, KY

#18 Dec 14, 2012
First of all, I think it is extremely sad that a person chooses to talk about people on a public internet site. I'm not stupid and I know that people will talk and gossip, but get real and grow up. Why start a forum about someone? Is it because your self-esteem is so low that it makes you feel better to be-little others? Is it because you are so miserable with your life that you want to make others miserable? It's really sad. I have had the pleasure to be Austin's step-mother for the past 8 years, since he was 15. He was taught to stand up for what is right and to not let others put him down. Obviously, he listened and he is the only mature one on here who listed his name. I hope he does turn out to be like his dad. His dad raised Austin and his brother for years by himself with no help. When I came into the picture, Mike (Moe) has helped raised my children as his own after their father was killed in an ATV accident. As for lmfao's response about Moe: sounds like it's coming from a scorned woman, if not, you would be willing to put your name. No big deal, though. It's a compliment when people take time out of their day to talk about others. We will be praying for you all! Have a great day!
austin combs

Whitewater, WI

#19 Dec 14, 2012
Ok rick since you was there and seen me get into a fight with brandon can you state the facts that i was completely drunk when it happened and that it was all about because i supposedly punched a girl that night at the party and the next couple of days later brandon apologized because he.found out i never laid a hand on her..... since you know everything
Rick

Calvert City, KY

#20 Dec 15, 2012
austin combs wrote:
Ok rick since you was there and seen me get into a fight with brandon can you state the facts that i was completely drunk when it happened and that it was all about because i supposedly punched a girl that night at the party and the next couple of days later brandon apologized because he.found out i never laid a hand on her..... since you know everything
Calm down dude, I said wrong person, what I meant to say is I seen the fight with someone else, I don't even know you or anything about that situation, I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU, or never heard of Austin Combs, wen I said I seen it, It was NOT YOU, I know nothing about you supposedly hitting a girl or anything like what you said
austin combs

Whitewater, WI

#21 Dec 15, 2012
I know which party your talking about.the one at the slayer house in Mayfield correct?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Housing 8 min Ruby 2
Country Aire trailer park (Oct '14) 9 min Ruby 50
Ruth Chris 50 min Frown Town 9
Trump vs hiLIARy 1 hr Trump lies to you... 20
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 1 hr Gregory Peck 7,745
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 1 hr Gregory Peck 3,950
Alex Harper 1 hr Rolls eyes 7

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance