First Prev
of 2
Next Last
alphamale

Paducah, KY

#1 Jun 22, 2011
Too many nasty females at shotz these days. Rubbing their tits on you so you'd buy them a drink. Acting all retarded just to get attention. Straighten up ladies, you look trashy doing all that.
shes a ho

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 22, 2011
Lol you must be talking about Jennifer Hagerman
lol

Greenville, KY

#4 Jun 22, 2011
HAHAHA @ you trying to pass yourself off as a male. Any male that aint queer would welcome that sort of behavior. Youre either female or queer, try again
alphamale

Paducah, KY

#6 Jun 22, 2011
ha ha ha at me for sure. sorry that the sort of woman you want to meet is some female who has to project herself as a bar slut. id prefer someone with a little more respect for herself. I watched this girl bounce from guy to guy. asking them to buy her drinks literally throwing herself on them. she ended up asking 3 my buddies if they'd take her back to their place. this bitch could barely walk. tits falling out of her dress. just saying some of these females need to class up abit.
Nice bar

Carthage, TN

#7 Jun 22, 2011
Dnt run the bars name out there must be right jealous girl mad bc her guy left her I dnt kno but I like to see girls like that means they r haven a good time not sluts so dnt but bar name on here to make it sound bad
alphamale

Paducah, KY

#8 Jun 22, 2011
bar is great place. we always end up going there. you guys would have had to been there I guess to see what we saw. big difference in a girl who is just having fun and one thats acting slutty.
wait a minute

Paducah, KY

#9 Jun 22, 2011
no she is a slut. Known around here for jumping from bed to bed, male or female she don't care. Pill head too.
alphamale

Paducah, KY

#10 Jun 22, 2011
I dont know names. Just remember she was kind of on the thick side and had on a dress that her nips kept playing peek a poo. Funny thing is she just walked around like she didnt even notice or care. People were coming up to her pulling up her dress for her. Sad really.
lives in a shoe

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 22, 2011
There have been a few threads on here about her
Jennifer Hagerman ..gag
thehotnessknowna s t l o

Buffalo Grove, IL

#13 Jun 22, 2011
Um...lol I wear Slutty shirts but I have more class than most I'm very picky and would never fk a bar dude...now that's just nasty omfg gross ...pukes thnkn about the nasty azz mofo
gag

Paducah, KY

#14 Jun 22, 2011
thehotnessknownas t l o wrote:
Um...lol I wear Slutty shirts but I have more class than most I'm very picky and would never fk a bar dude...now that's just nasty omfg gross ...pukes thnkn about the nasty azz mofo
don't worry nobody would touch you with a 10 ft pole,*gag*
idk

United States

#15 Jun 22, 2011
VEGAS is NASTY, too and a bad mom. She'll take anyone home
so dumb

United States

#16 Jun 22, 2011
idk wrote:
VEGAS is NASTY, too and a bad mom. She'll take anyone home
Agree...she needs to sorry about her child. Nasty who're who loves drama plus acts like a 7 year old child when she drunk. She was a easy lay from what my guy friends say and we all have her number just in case. That's a trashy slut tryin to be all cute but sorry can't cover trash...coming from a males perspective.
ho patrol

Paducah, KY

#17 Jun 22, 2011
If youre talking about this past weekend. I seen that girl all over several people. I dont know her name, but she is there alot. Always trashed out of her head and there is usually a blonde short haired chic there with her. Anyways, She was making out with this guy with some sort of bird tattoo going up his arm. Not long after that, this other guy was pushing her off him, she was trying way to hard. She walked up to me and my friend asking to take her home with us. We laughed our asses off because everything she said was all slurred together. The whole time she was talking to us, her nipple was hanging out. Pretty trashy for a girl to think thats hot. Closing time, on my way out I stopped to smoke one, I look over and she the bitch in the parking lot walking back and forth pulling her dress up where you could see her ass, yelling at people walking by saying '' im such a douche.'' This one girl who had been trying to keep this drunk chic tits covered all night, and the bird man tattoo guy was trying to get her to get in the car. She started screaming at the girl I AINT RIDING WITH YOU C**T. GO HOME, I GOT 4 GUYS WANTING TO TAKE ME HOME. The black headed chick was like Bitch, they all left your ass here. They didnt want to deal with your shit. Now get in the f**king car. She looked like she was about to kick a drunk bitchs ass. We waited around for abit watching them argue, kind of hoping to see these girls get into a fight. But we werent that lucky. Would have made my night seeing a cat fight. ha ha

I swear you could write a very interesting book with some crazy ass stories of what all goes on down there. Hell, Clarissa was there that night about to lay a girl out because a bitch threw a beer bottle at her. She a girl you all dont want to mess with. Got to love Shotz and all its drama.

Vegas is cool, aint someone Id take home though. But, She makes my drinks stout, thats all that matters.
haterzzz

Paducah, KY

#18 Jun 23, 2011
wow people pay way to much attention to other peoples shit rather than mind their own business. but I will say, that bitch does sound skanky.
thehotnessknowna s t l o

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Jun 23, 2011
I guess I miss out on bar drama I go to karaoke LOL
ho patrol wrote:
If youre talking about this past weekend. I seen that girl all over several people. I dont know her name, but she is there alot. Always trashed out of her head and there is usually a blonde short haired chic there with her. Anyways, She was making out with this guy with some sort of bird tattoo going up his arm. Not long after that, this other guy was pushing her off him, she was trying way to hard. She walked up to me and my friend asking to take her home with us. We laughed our asses off because everything she said was all slurred together. The whole time she was talking to us, her nipple was hanging out. Pretty trashy for a girl to think thats hot. Closing time, on my way out I stopped to smoke one, I look over and she the bitch in the parking lot walking back and forth pulling her dress up where you could see her ass, yelling at people walking by saying '' im such a douche.'' This one girl who had been trying to keep this drunk chic tits covered all night, and the bird man tattoo guy was trying to get her to get in the car. She started screaming at the girl I AINT RIDING WITH YOU C**T. GO HOME, I GOT 4 GUYS WANTING TO TAKE ME HOME. The black headed chick was like Bitch, they all left your ass here. They didnt want to deal with your shit. Now get in the f**king car. She looked like she was about to kick a drunk bitchs ass. We waited around for abit watching them argue, kind of hoping to see these girls get into a fight. But we werent that lucky. Would have made my night seeing a cat fight. ha ha
I swear you could write a very interesting book with some crazy ass stories of what all goes on down there. Hell, Clarissa was there that night about to lay a girl out because a bitch threw a beer bottle at her. She a girl you all dont want to mess with. Got to love Shotz and all its drama.
Vegas is cool, aint someone Id take home though. But, She makes my drinks stout, thats all that matters.
thehotnessknowna s t l o

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Jun 23, 2011
That's funny cuz I had dudes hitting on this left and right
gag wrote:
<quoted text>
don't worry nobody would touch you with a 10 ft pole,*gag*
lol haha

Paducah, KY

#21 Jun 23, 2011
That's funny cuz I had dudes hitting on this left and right<quoted text>
TLO The only guy that would bang you would be just too damn lazy to beat off

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#22 Jun 23, 2011
That's funny cuz I had dudes hitting on this left and right<quoted text>
The only guy that would hit on you is Jabba The Hutt.
Joe j

Euless, TX

#24 Jun 12, 2012
shes a ho wrote:
Lol you must be talking about Jennifer Hagerman
is she that blonde that's now with some frency queer!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white people hate black people? (Jun '14) 9 min TSA 392
pain management 37 min no games 22
Wanna talk to horny girl 3 hr Johnnyboy 22
looking for lawyer for juvenile in paducah 3 hr Lol 4
comcast internet 4 hr help 1
tlo and plo are fake 5 hr old fat man with ... 4
Mustang " crimson" WTF? 5 hr Hmmm... 6
What happened at McCracken county? 7 hr Goldmom 7
PTHS v MCHS basketball V2.0 8 hr BigJohn 84
Paducah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?